The Struggle And Anger Grows With Every Passing Day

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know why, but this statement made me laugh out loud (thanks!) and wanting to cry at the same time. It's absolutely hilarious because it's so crazy, yet painfully relatable (only a hair loss sufferer could relate).
A part of me thinks you're insane for using 3 hours to style your hair and positioning every strand with Q-tips and tweezers, but then I remember that was basically me not too long ago. My routine didn't take me 3 hours but it took too goddamn long and was pretty extensive… I became a slave to that routine and would not even start my day without doing it.

Well, the tweezers are for the positioning and the q-tips (dipped in water/alcohol) are for cleaning up concealer around the hairline area. I come up and under the combover hairline and clean it a half inch or so back. It's painstaking work, to be sure lol. :)

Schitz Popinov

Established Member
Reaction score
It's kind of sad, but of all the things in my life I wish I could experience again - running my hands thru a head full of hair that's not junked up with concealer and hair spray is at the very top. God, even just being able to jump in a pool worry-free and swim underwater. I can't even tell you the last time I was able to do that.

FootyStar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What exactly happened? Did people laugh at you for being too confident for a balding man?

It's not really the laughing - it's more being ignored and rejected. As a guy that went from a fullhead to no hair at all in no time flat, my appearance completely changed for the worse and my friends suddenly didn't (or want to) know me anymore. They suddenly started excluded me from get togethers, parties etc. I brought this up once or twice but of course they denied it, pretending that they were sure they invited me. Even when I did hang out with them, things were awkward between us - they tried not to look at me, one word responses during conversations etc.

I thought: "Hey who needs them, I can find new mates to hang around with." But I found this a constant throughout the many places I went - no matter how friendly I was, people just weren't as receptive to me as when I had hair. Again I got weird looks due to my strange appearance and no one wanted to connect at different clubs or events - something I had no problem with not long before.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not really the laughing - it's more being ignored and rejected. As a guy that went from a fullhead to no hair at all in no time flat, my appearance completely changed for the worse and my friends suddenly didn't (or want to) know me anymore. They suddenly started excluded me from get togethers, parties etc. I brought this up once or twice but of course they denied it, pretending that they were sure they invited me. Even when I did hang out with them, things were awkward between us - they tried not to look at me, one word responses during conversations etc.

I thought: "Hey who needs them, I can find new mates to hang around with." But I found this a constant throughout the many places I went - no matter how friendly I was, people just weren't as receptive to me as when I had hair. Again I got weird looks due to my strange appearance and no one wanted to connect at different clubs or events - something I had no problem with not long before.

Your AU is much worse than every of our MPBs.

That's a very bad luck. No eyebrows, no beard... That's fucked up

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
What exactly happened? Did people laugh at you for being too confident for a balding man?

he isn't balding, he hasn't any hair on the body at all due to alopecia universalis

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I knew a guy before who had AT and lost all of his hair at the age of 15 and his eyebrows and eyelashes. He wasn't tall either he was 5'10 and extremely skinny, but despite him being a red pill god he tried going to the gym and everything he could to have women. He had a car at 17 and was working at subway, he was always angry at society and people because of how they treat him and how life is just luck and women are shallow and everything red pill guys know. Everyday people thought he had cancer and there were 10 people praying for him. Just imagine being at high school with a stature of 5'9 120 lbs and no hair on your face. I really liked this guy he doesn't know me, but i always loved to read his angry threads. He's like 21 now and was banned from the site he was ranting on because of feminists there. I've always wondered what he's doing now.

FootyStar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew a guy before who had AT and lost all of his hair at the age of 15 and his eyebrows and eyelashes. He wasn't tall either he was 5'10 and extremely skinny, but despite him being a red pill god he tried going to the gym and everything he could to have women. He had a car at 17 and was working at subway, he was always angry at society and people because of how they treat him and how life is just luck and women are shallow and everything red pill guys know. Everyday people thought he had cancer and there were 10 people praying for him. Just imagine being at high school with a stature of 5'9 120 lbs and no hair on your face. I really liked this guy he doesn't know me, but i always loved to read his angry threads. He's like 21 now and was banned from the site he was ranting on because of feminists there. I've always wondered what he's doing now.

That really sucks - poor guy. :(

FootyStar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah, it's a very odd disease. I now wear zero prescription glasses to cover up the lack of eyebrows and keep dust out of my eyes, but I miss being able to grow a decent beard.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it's true. Appearance is everything, nobody wants a friend who gets negative attention. That's why I'm alone too, since I look like a corpse and people try not to spend too much time even looking at me, not to mention interacting with me.
Loneliness is something no one can know unless they live it themselves. I'm dying from boredom and depression now. I don't have anything to do and i don't leave my house. I feel like i'm going to explode, but sadly i won't because i have to live like this for another 60 years or so. I have no friends and will never have a GF, wife or kids. My family think of me as a disappointment and worthless ungrateful f***. Why can't they see my position and what i'm going through ? I always try to convince them that i'm not normal and i can't be successful because there are bigger things out of my control. It's my destiny and fate and i can't fight it. Unfortunately they can't be convinced because either they don't understand it or they simply don't care. I have no one now. I'm all alone.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Loneliness is something no one can know unless they live it themselves. I'm dying from boredom and depression now. I don't have anything to do and i don't leave my house. I feel like i'm going to explode, but sadly i won't because i have to live like this for another 60 years or so. I have no friends and will never have a GF, wife or kids. My family think of me as a disappointment and worthless ungrateful f***. Why can't they see my position and what i'm going through ? I always try to convince them that i'm not normal and i can't be successful because there are bigger things out of my control. It's my destiny and fate and i can't fight it. Unfortunately they can't be convinced because either they don't understand it or they simply don't care. I have no one now. I'm all alone.

I can relate all too well. I'm sorry, truly.