The state of hairtransplant using body hair

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
Does it work ?

Let's say for someone money isn't the problem and have plenty of body hair, could it make you a NW1 ?

massa

Banned
Reaction score
Chest hair and head hair is different , chest hair barely grows above .5cm so I'm not sure it will look cosmetically good but it is possible

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
notice how hair on the rest of the body tends to be pretty curly as well compared to on your head

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
notice how hair on the rest of the body tends to be pretty curly as well compared to on your head

So true! :laugh: That's definitely why hair transplants from body hair tend to not look that great.

massa

Banned
Reaction score
Well it depends on the person what I meant is chest hair is different than the hair on your head and in MOST people won't grow to the length they want . I mean you get your hair cut but how often do you get your chest hair trimmed ?

MoHairMoBetta

Established Member
Reaction score
If I could transplant my leg hair on to my head that would be awesome ahaha. I wonder if it's possible to transplant all the hair from the sides and back onto the top? I'd be willing to do that too lol.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Body hair should be used as a last resort only and more as filler to add density. Off limits when it comes to hair line. Personally I wouldn't use body hair on my head at all.

viet nom nom

Established Member
Reaction score
Would not do, cause you need finasteride to keep the rest of your hair in place. Would not trust finasteride to not kill off transplanted body hair. I have body hair dying all over the place these days

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind losing body hair. No need for it really.

viet nom nom

Established Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind it killing off even more. Best side effect ever. FACT!