The Shame, Guilt And Feelings Of Inadequacy Associated With Hair Loss

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you’re possibly confusing two issues. Just because someone mocks you for something doesn’t mean they necessarily view it as a weakness. People are cruel, but a lot of the time it’s a reflection of their own insecurities. Plus 20-something men, your peers, are generally dick heads. They’re growing up slower than ever, and are part of the vacuous “banter” generation. A lot of this sh*t goes away in your 30s, and you become less bothered by it.

And just bear this in my mind. Despite the bravado, most guys your age are not out getting different “pussy” every week. I don’t know what your immediate relationship goals are, but it absolutely is possible for baldies to have successful relationships. Once women get out of that teenybopper stage they start to have different priorities. Which is why you often see very attractive women with average guys and/or older guys. They’ve grown out of “fuckboys”.

I totally get that what you're saying is true, but it's still kind of like saying, "don't worry, your starry eyed hopes and dreams will be long dead soon enough and you'll learn to accept a life of mediocrity, minimal pussy and low quality pussy".

17-24 year old pussy is life. Hair is life.

Also I agree with your point that not every good looking guy in their twenties is out getting fresh pussy meat every week, but the difference is that they have the ability to do so, unlike post norwood 2s. As soon as my transplant results kicked in and I no longer looked like I was balding I've had much more success in town with girls and don't get the grossed out stares or lack of eye contact on the bus or in a store, but I have also stopped caring about pussy and am much less stressed about it. Having control of your pussy situation is more important than the amount of pussy you're rooting. A norwood 3 doesn't have control of their pussy situation unless their face is an 8+/10.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Today I went to a phychologist. Had been having suicidal thoughts and total apathy for a week, so I thought I should ask for help.

And I was told to take medication..... and that HAIR LOSS IS THE STUPIDEST REASON FOR SOMEONE TO BE ON ANTI-DEPRESSANTS..... IT'S A SMALL ISSUE.
I was also told to TAKE IT AS A CHALLENGE OF LIFE.
I've known this psychologist for a while.....and I got reminded that I'm the smartest man (IQ wise) she's ever seen in her career. I tried to argue that it is precisely that intelligence that allows me to see social dynamics and sexual hierarchies very easily.... but to no avail.

Needless to say, I walked out numb... and feeling even more ashamed of myself.

You would be a bald woman you've gotten a support but you're a man and nothing wrong is being disfigured bald freak according to "doctors"! Puny problem ;))

lol @ expecting an empathy from a FEMALE shrink

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
True. But at least I wasn't the butt end of virginity jokes.....I wasn't good looking....but at least I didn't look ugly.

Last night I finally found the strength to go out. I forced myself to do so actually. But it was a bad idea. Women ignored me..one that did speak to me was making fun of me. An ugly girl called my phone too. And she told me I look horrible with a shaved head.
I'm just 26

So....yeah. I hope it's understandable that I'm sometimes suicidal.

You've got enough courage to go a bar and talk to girls.

Going to the bar to mingle and talk to chicks tends to only be fun if you're Chad

I suggest alternative hobbies

Cope.

No luck on Tinder go to traditional dating sites they said
No luck on traditional dating sites hit the bars they said
No luck in bars find "alternative hobbies" they said

(let alone choosing a hobby for a purpose to find a female is retarded by itself)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Erland

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I totally get that what you're saying is true, but it's still kind of like saying, "don't worry, your starry eyed hopes and dreams will be long dead soon enough and you'll learn to accept a life of mediocrity, minimal pussy and low quality pussy".

17-24 year old pussy is life. Hair is life.

Also I agree with your point that not every good looking guy in their twenties is out getting fresh pussy meat every week, but the difference is that they have the ability to do so, unlike post norwood 2s. As soon as my transplant results kicked in and I no longer looked like I was balding I've had much more success in town with girls and don't get the grossed out stares or lack of eye contact on the bus or in a store, but I have also stopped caring about pussy and am much less stressed about it. Having control of your pussy situation is more important than the amount of pussy you're rooting. A norwood 3 doesn't have control of their pussy situation unless their face is an 8+/10.

You can look like Brad Pitt, but it doesn't mean you have the confidence to begin with, let alone a diminished one from hair loss.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can look like Brad Pitt, but it doesn't mean you have the confidence to begin with, let alone a diminished one from hair loss.

f*****g idiot. So sick of these dumbfuck comments, we genuinely live on a planet of degenerate un-evolved low IQ apes. Get a f*****g grip mate, anyone who has hair and looks good doesn't need confidence, they need a few hookup apps and to message 10 girls who judging by their description are keen.

Erland

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g idiot. So sick of these dumbfuck comments, we genuinely live on a planet of degenerate un-evolved low IQ apes. Get a f*****g grip mate, anyone who has hair and looks good doesn't need confidence, they need a few hookup apps and to message 10 girls who judging by their description are keen.

OCD and depression can throw those aspiration into a loop.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
OCD and depression can throw those aspiration into a loop.

I have anxiety and depression, am 6/10 post-transplant and get pussy just fine. Same with the others I know, my best friend who is a perfect NW1 with long hair regularly has girls offer him their number in public quite often when I'm with him and message him on apps for sex directly (obviously in a subtle way like girls usually do but still blatantly trying to get dicked).

You don't need to be charismatic or outgoing to get girls if you have hair and are decent looking. If you are very good looking, they will come to you.

Erland

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have anxiety and depression, am 6/10 post-transplant and get pussy just fine. Same with the others I know, my best friend who is a perfect NW1 with long hair regularly has girls offer him their number in public quite often when I'm with him and message him on apps for sex directly (obviously in a subtle way like girls usually do but still blatantly trying to get dicked).

You don't need to be charismatic or outgoing to get girls if you have hair and are decent looking. If you are very good looking, they will come to you.

Does your issues make you push people away when things are bad?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does your issues make you push people away when things are bad?

Sometimes but they're usually quite understanding because its a long term issue. I don't think they genuinely care though, more its just an annoyance that they wish they didn't have to deal with. I was going pretty spastic complaining about my best mate who I am gay for getting with a girl tonight to one of my female friends and she takes it really well for how ridiculous I get. I literally threaten to kill people but they're all quite understanding and nice about it because it's such a regular thing.

Last edited:

Erland

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes but they're usually quite understanding because its a long term issue. I don't think they genuinely care though, more its just an annoyance that they wish they didn't have to deal with. I was going pretty spastic complaining about my best mate who I am gay for getting with a girl tonight to one of my female friends and she takes it really well for how ridiculous I get. I literally threaten to kill people but they're all quite understanding and nice about it because it's such a regular thing.

Cheers

My OCD and issues with depression are destroying me some days. That and my hair loss are feeding off each other. :)

Almsoo7

My Regimen
Reaction score
The laws of attraction says that you will attract whatever that you think of i.e. if you feel your day is shitty then no matter what happens during the day itself it will just feel shitty. Closing yourself from the world will make things worse so I think you should you try going out to mingle more. Sometimes I feel depressed too and just feel that meeting my friends will make it worse but I often realise my mood improves after meeting.

It may be true that some friends are making fun of your condition but it can also be the case in which you think they are but in fact they aren't. Hope things will get better for you.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The laws of attraction says that you will attract whatever that you think of i.e. if you feel your day is shitty then no matter what happens during the day itself it will just feel shitty. Closing yourself from the world will make things worse so I think you should you try going out to mingle more. Sometimes I feel depressed too and just feel that meeting my friends will make it worse but I often realise my mood improves after meeting.

It may be true that some friends are making fun of your condition but it can also be the case in which you think they are but in fact they aren't. Hope things will get better for you.
The law of attraction is a bullshit that only low IQ retards like you believe.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm NW6 diffuse. And almost slick around NW3.5-4.
Still have vellus growth on my head, but i'm at a point where even shaving to the skin i look like a freak. The middle of my hairline has a thick af clump of hair, so even shaved to the skin, I look like a freak. There's just no way out for me.

@whatintheworld : go and hit on women? Being the ugly f*** I am? dude, I get insulted by women even if I don't approach. And most that are nice to me are either faking or just being nice to me. Besides, it is really terrible for my self esteem to try to talk to a girl if she's distracted by some chad... and most always are the moment i try to talk to them.
But I'm not knocking you man. Nothing personal.... I just can't seem to put one foot in front of the other anymore.

go get a hooker