The scent of Dermatch

pleasehelpme

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I must say that Dermatch is a pretty decent product but why the hell does it smell so bad? Is there any other kind of Dermatch or concealer out there that actually smells like shampoo or gel? I have a feeling that people can distinguish Dermatch by its unpleasant scent. Thanks for any productive input.

Also, does anyone else have a brushing problem with Dermatch? Like when I brush it through my hair, it actually tangles up my hairs and causes them to pull on each other resulting in hairloss and pain. WTF?!?

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I use it and i dont smell it.........put some gel over the top that'll fix that and 2 as far as the the tangle stuff...dermatch has a gel like ability whne it dries and thats why ...use a bigger briscled brush

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
pleasehelpme said:
Hey guys. I must say that Dermatch is a pretty decent product but why the hell does it smell so bad? Is there any other kind of Dermatch or concealer out there that actually smells like shampoo or gel? I have a feeling that people can distinguish Dermatch by its unpleasant scent. Thanks for any productive input.

Also, does anyone else have a brushing problem with Dermatch? Like when I brush it through my hair, it actually tangles up my hairs and causes them to pull on each other resulting in hairloss and pain. WTF?!?
I've never noticed Dermmatch to have that much of a smell, apart from a slight powder makeup scent. And then I never smell it once it is on. One that smells alot after it is on is Courve. Kerasome also has a scent that lasts for a little while, but that smells more like a hairspray or gel.

But yeah, Dermmatch does pull a little when you try to brush through it. Only until you get the tangles out though.