The Role Of Estrogen In The Preservation And Regrowth Of Frontotemporal Hairline

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This exam is not very precise, more in people starting a diffuse hairloss

I contacted 2 more docs. One told me that I am Nw1 tending towards nw2 if i don’t go on meds. Other said that it certainly is male pattern baldness.
On aggravation and my opinion that it could be male pattern baldness combined with telogen effluvium, he agreed that it could possibly be a reason.

Anyway, what do I do from here?

I was not really concerned about my hairs untill 9 months ago when I started getting complement reg my hairs. Though I knew that it was receding. In order to not lose the ground I started meds and this is what greediness did to me. Frankly, I have always been unlucky, In all the fields. FML.

But upon rationally thinking, I did what I should have really done by getting on the meds.

But the extreme personality in me tells that all the meds are a big lie. There is no cure. Meds only screw up of what you have left.

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will be using oestrogel. Don’t have access to alpicort-f
From what I heard, yes it is. I currently use 2.5% Progesterone a day, and it's working well
for my hair regrowth. That said, I'm going to try adding Estrogen to it.

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you probably shouldn't use too much then
Hi Bridge, The trouble is I don’t feel any loss of libido (always horny). Is spironolactone really working. Given your succesa, should i add Cypro. But then it will
Be too many drugs.

Catch 22 man, I am
Hoping that all these pills will help but I don’t seem em making any difference.

Btw, I relapsed again - alcohol and cigarettes. :(

And does being celebate for a while help.

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Feels like I am playing temple ruin.

Pics in order-

Left temple
Right temple
Frontal diffusion
Crown

View attachment 71585 View attachment 71586 View attachment 71587 View attachment 71588

Bridge, Clark, Armando brothers, any suggestion/comment.

I already have few locations where density is low (not perceptible in pics) as I had multiple accidents earlier damaging scalp.

My only concern is, If not doing good, atleast these drugs should not harm.

I may not end up thinking, I was good witout em.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Bridge, The trouble is I don’t feel any loss of libido (always horny). Is spironolactone really working. Given your succesa, should i add Cypro. But then it will
Be too many drugs.

Catch 22 man, I am
Hoping that all these pills will help but I don’t seem em making any difference.

Btw, I relapsed again - alcohol and cigarettes. :(

And does being celebate for a while help.
How long have you been on it? its common to feel hornier in the beginning, after some time it should catch up and reduce libido. If it doesn't consider increasing dose or switching to cypro. from studies ive read, alcohol can lower testosterone but nicotine can increase 5ar.

I think being celibate too long won't help. dont risk it, being abstinent wont decrease your hornyness or testosterone.

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long have you been on it? its common to feel hornier in the beginning, after some time it should catch up and reduce libido. If it doesn't consider increasing dose or switching to cypro. from studies ive read, alcohol can lower testosterone but nicotine can increase 5ar.

I think being celibate too long won't help. dont risk it, being abstinent wont decrease your hornyness or testosterone.

Hey there Bridge,

I have been on finasteride past 6 months and dutasteride for a month.

It’s been a week since I added loniten 5mg ed, spironolactone 75 mg ed and estradiol valerate to the regime.

All I can say is i have ‘c*** like a rock’ moments and can certainly go on a ejac spree of atleast 5 in an hour (no kidding)

Guess, I ahould meditate. Inner bliss master.
;)

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
WTF, I didn't know that was possible :eek::eek:
A man burns his scalp at 80 and grows full head of hair. Anything is possible.

Maybe I should go on a no spree from all - no cig, no alc, no fap.

Better to relax than relapse.

I checked a month back, my total T was 610 and e2 was 28.

Didnt go for dht test as its costly.

Baby I am not a rich man :(

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
you can try but i think no fap could actually hurt. according to studies, men have a large spike in testosterone after 7 days of abstinence, but it is temporary and goes back down to baseline on the 8th day. and in another study testosterone is slightly above baseline after 3 weeks of abstinence. I dont know about long term though? And this probably doesnt apply to men who are taking antiandrogens.

It’s been a week since I added loniten 5mg ed, spironolactone 75 mg ed and estradiol valerate to the regime.

estradiol hemihydrate is better for sublingual. valerate needs to be processed by the liver to work.

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A man burns his scalp at 80 and grows full head of hair. Anything is possible.

Better to relax than relapse.

I checked a month back, my total T was 610 and e2 was 28.

Didnt go for dht test as its costly.

Baby I am not a rich man :(

Oh btw, something crossed my mind.

So she told me “that sometimes dick is a pain in her ***”

And I replied - “same here”

Though one is literal and other is metaphorical.

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you can try but i think no fap could actually hurt. according to studies, men have a large spike in testosterone after 7 days of abstinence, but it is temporary and goes back down to baseline on the 8th day. and in another study testosterone is slightly above baseline after 3 weeks of abstinence. I dont know about long term though? And this probably doesnt apply to men who are taking antiandrogens.

estradiol hemihydrate is better for sublingual. valerate needs to be processed by the liver to work.
Now I am confused. The one I have is micronized estradiol. And what I know micronised can be taken sublingually where bioavailabilty of it increases than oral.

I also read somewher that taking orally is too much work for liver, hence subligual is preferred, directly goes in the blood stream.

In the leaflet there was no mention of aublingual though.

Now ahould i go subling or oral?

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thick is my dick
Hairs are sick

I poppin pill bro
Givin me chill yo

My head hurts, But less than my heart
I gotta quit em all, Before i start

Let me stick to this regime
Before it sticks it up me

I guess i ll see you when i have enuf hair
Till then you wont find me nowhere

Give me novacaine

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now I am confused. The one I have is micronized estradiol. And what I know micronised can be taken sublingually where bioavailabilty of it increases than oral.
hmmmm, I'm not sure then. I've always heard valerate should be oral and hemihydrate sublingual. I guess we should ask a transwoman or someone who would know.

I also read somewher that taking orally is too much work for liver, hence subligual is preferred, directly goes in the blood stream.
this is true, sub is better for liver.

In the leaflet there was no mention of aublingual though.

i think none of the E pills were actually designed to be taken sub when they were created so thats why its never mentioned in the leaflets but its something that people figured out that its better bioavailabilty and better levels to bypass the liver.

Thick is my dick
Hairs are sick

I poppin pill bro
Givin me chill yo

My head hurts, But less than my heart
I gotta quit em all, Before i start

Let me stick to this regime
Before it sticks it up me

I guess i ll see you when i have enuf hair
Till then you wont find me nowhere

Give me novacaine
LOL!

Btw just smoked 5 cig in an hour.
:confused:
sounds like you're smoking weed

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hmmmm, I'm not sure then. I've always heard valerate should be oral and hemihydrate sublingual. I guess we should ask a transwoman or someone who would know.

this is true, sub is better for liver.

i think none of the E pills were actually designed to be taken sub when they were created so thats why its never mentioned in the leaflets but its something that people figured out that its better bioavailabilty and better levels to bypass the liver.

LOL!

sounds like you're smoking weed
Haha. I don’t like the high on weed. I am usually high without any drugs. ;)

~Up in the air
I am the king slayer

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha. I don’t like the high on weed. I am usually high without any drugs. ;)

~Up in the air
I am the king slayer
Lol. I get high on estrogen. it seriously makes me feel loopy sometimes.