The Return Of Topical Spironolactone. Maybe.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all -

Since S5 Cream was discontinued I have been working tirelessly behind the scenes to try and find an alternate solution for everyone. I was using it myself. Have been for many years.

I think I have found a manufacturer who will be able to formulate it in large quantities for everyone. This is very preliminary. We're basically to the stage where I have received an email from a manufacturer who says they are willing and able to do it. I have just sent them the instructions on how to make it five minutes ago.

So that's how preliminary it is. But its looking hopeful.

I have requested that it be a 50g container like before, and in a cream base. They suggested a 20g tube, which would of course be a little less than half. I suggested a jar like the S5 cream. I am hoping their price to make it does not differ from the last company. If it does not differ then I would simply cut the price more than half, according to the reduced quantity. Simple math.

They have the exact instructions for making S5 Cream now, so hopefully it will be the exact same product.

To avoid issues with those that seek to protect us from ourselves by not letting us do what we want with our own bodies, the product will likely be shipped from overseas, and HairLossTalk would play no role in the transaction aside from referring information to them. This will likely mean a different store interface than previously, and a longer shipping time. Typically 5 to 10 business days. Shipping may be a bit more than before also, though I don't anticipate by much.

This whole thing could fall through. I just know that there are hundreds of people who are losing their hair again since S5 was discontinued so I wanted to try and find a solution. So I'll keep this thread updated if you want to "Watch" it. Just click the "Watch Thread" option here.

PS: I told them to hurry.