The reasons why I don't want to date a hot girl

GNUist (formerly FC)

Established Member
Reaction score
Honestly I don't want to date hot women (or any for that matter - my life sucks) simply because I wouldn't want to date any one that was messed up enough that she had to settle for me despite her looks. And the rest just aren't attractive enough - I'm not going to lower myself to going out with some ugly loser who only likes me because she's desperate. And so single I stay.

ali777

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Women like men
just as much as
Men like women.

Thats the way nature works...

I had a very strange dream last night.... In my dream, one of my ex office mates was a ladyboy and we were in bed together :gay: . I wasn't comfortable with the idea, but his/her breasts were beautiful :whistle: ...

I don't have homosexual tendencies, and I don't find that guy attractive at all. So, the whole dream was just one big puzzle for me...

I'm just saying that mother nature may have other ideas for us as well :woot:

PS: There was no penetration...

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
What I would do is this: Go to parties (after the concert) with your buds, and take your woman home and leave her there. If she b****s and gripes about it, then she's probably going to the party to look for other potential mates besides you anyways. Let her go to her own parties if she wants with her friends or something. Then, if there's no trust in this situation either, it wasn't meant to be.

I've got a better idea. Why not just chain your "girlfriend" up in the cellar? That way she can never cheat on you and she'll never get fat because you're the one feeding her.

Damn, some of you guys on here are such psychos.

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Fact is there are more pretty women than there are equally good looking men. The average woman looks better than the average man.

You are looking at this from a male perspective. The fact is you have
NO idea what an attractive male looks like, no heterosexual man does
and if we did we would probably be gay. I'm constantly amazed by the
guys that women tell me are attractive because like you I think most
guys are less than average. But the fact is that women see men differently
than we do. Don't you think something would be wrong if men thought
other men were attractive? A good example that comes to mind is the actor
Anthony Edwards. A lot of women, my wife included, think he is very
attractive. I just don't see it and he is bald as well.

http://images.google.com/images?hair loss=en&q=Anthony Edwards&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

There are so many more examples, Shawn Penn and Leonardo DiCaprio are
also less than average in my book, but women don't agree. Even Bill Clinton
who the ladies seem to love seems like a dud to my male eye.

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I had a very strange dream last night.... In my dream, one of my ex office mates was a ladyboy and we were in bed together :gay: . I wasn't comfortable with the idea, but his/her breasts were beautiful :whistle: ...

I don't have homosexual tendencies, and I don't find that guy attractive at all. So, the whole dream was just one big puzzle for me...

If you were attracted to the male qualities of your friend that would be
one thing, but since it was female looking breasts you found beautiful
I don't see that in means much other than you like breasts :)

I think our primitive brains are so hard wired to appreciate the female
shape that it really does not matter what is between the legs... at least
from a visual standpoint. I read recently that new p**rn that is being made
since 2005 that features transsexuals is growing at four or five times
the rate of typical p**rn and the typical buyer is a married heterosexual
male.

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What I would do is this: Go to parties (after the concert) with your buds, and take your woman home and leave her there. If she b****s and gripes about it, then she's probably going to the party to look for other potential mates besides you anyways. Let her go to her own parties if she wants with her friends or something. Then, if there's no trust in this situation either, it wasn't meant to be.

This implies a lack of confidence in yourself and lack trust of her and I
would be surprised if any women responded in a good way to either
of those things.

s.a.f

Reaction score
casperz said:
Fact is there are more pretty women than there are equally good looking men. The average woman looks better than the average man.

You are looking at this from a male perspective. The fact is you have
NO idea what an attractive male looks like, no heterosexual man does
and if we did we would probably be gay. I'm constantly amazed by the
guys that women tell me are attractive because like you I think most
guys are less than average. But the fact is that women see men differently
than we do.

Exactly the point I was making earlier.

CCS

Reaction score
BobbyChalfont said:
dudemon said:

I've got a better idea. Why not just chain your "girlfriend" up in the cellar? That way she can never cheat on you and she'll never get fat because you're the one feeding her.

Damn, some of you guys on here are such psychos.

I think you have a much better chance if you are at the party she is at. You don't have to be by her side. You just need all her friends to know you are a couple. While she mingles, you can mingle with her closest friends and tell them the wonderful stories of your relationship that are not private. Tell them how much you love her. Mission accomplished. They will watch her for you.

CCS

Reaction score
casperz said:

This implies a lack of confidence in yourself and lack trust of her and I
would be surprised if any women responded in a good way to either
of those things.

Agreed. Problem with the cheating thing: if you don't trust them, they will leave you even if they liked you. If they want to cheat on you, they will find a way regardless. The best way to know if she is cheating is by how often she has sex with you and how much she likes it, and her excuses for finding time away from you. It just boils down to how attracted she is to you. Maybe she was not really ready for commitment, but was rushed into it. You need to work on the attraction, and if she is not giving you what you want, then you need to discuss with her that your needs are not being met well enough for the two of you to stay exclusive. Basically, don't get exclusive if your needs are not being met. Tell her you want that, but the relationship needs to change in a few ways before you can get to that level.

It is really sad though when hot girls hit on you, and you turn them down, but she cheats on you anyway. But some of the hot women could be sent by her to test you. You could send guys to test her, but you'd never know if they are telling you the truth. And they might tell her they were sent to test her.

The problem with the whole situation is the bad people typically win. And they bring you STDs from the people they sleep with, or make you raise another man's kids, or just pay for them.

CCS

Reaction score
It would be great if there were a way to just know if someone cheated or not. Maybe a DNA swap of their lips while they are sleeping to see if anything changed. Also would be nice if courts and police knew who all the bad people are. Life would be much fairer that way. But just as your own body cells can't recognize the AIDS virus, many people keep giving their love to someone who does not love them back, without even knowing it.

My advice: meet her friends. Drop her off with them for a girls day out. Get to know them. And usually be out together as a couple unless you drop them off like that. That way, if she cheats, they will know.

Your goal is not to control her though. Your goal is just to know if she is cheating, so you can leave her if she is, and be with someone who actually cares about you.

ali777

Reaction score
CCS, how the hell are you an expert on relationships and cheating?

I have cheated 3 or 4 times and almost got caught... I'm not proud of it, but I was way too young for a committed relationship. I haven't cheated for 9 years, and I wouldn't do it anymore....

To tell someone is cheating, you don't need a DNA swab. Partners have an instinct that tells them when there is something wrong with the relationship. I would like to think that I would feel it if my partner is cheating on me.

I have learnt the value of trust in a relationship through experience and that's why I would not cheat and I would expect my partner to trust me 100%. Anything less than 100% will not do.

Telling her how to dress, how to carry herself in public, etc aren't solutions. If the trust element is robust, you wouldn't feel uncomfortable even if she decides to go out naked.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Spot on ali.

and CCS the amount of sex your woman gives you is not an indication of cheating. maybe more so in married couples but in young rships a girl can fancy you and enjoy sex with you but still be capable. Some girls go out with their mates , cheat and and have forgotten about it by next morning.

I cheated on a girl i loved 4times. why? i dont know. With drink and someone offering themselves it just happens. Even the nicest ppl do it. sad really.

Doug Douglas

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
It is really sad though when hot girls hit on you, and you turn them down, but she cheats on you anyway. But some of the hot women could be sent by her to test you. You could send guys to test her, but you'd never know if they are telling you the truth. And they might tell her they were sent to test her.

Insanity, you now have a name.