The reasons why I don't want to date a hot girl

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe its just me but I wouldn't want to date one. Not because I ain't attracted to them but because I would get jealous if I saw other guys checking her out. I use to have friend (who was a hot girl) and whenever we went out guys would stare at her. I would get jealous and she wasn't even my girlfriend!

I've just come back from lunch with a work colleague and we had a long discussion about women and relationships. He is married and he mentions that his wife is no good looker and she is carrying some weight on her but he was saying that she thinks the world of him. He said that he would love to have a hot blonde with big boobs and a nice *** but in reality those girls are only for f*****g and not for a long term relationship. It made me think about my current gf - she isn't ugly but she is overweight but I think hey at least she thinks the world and loves me for being me not just f*****g me for my money :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
Not all good looking girls are f*****g their man for money.
But I'd have to agree most of the guys on here are'nt confident and emotionally stable enough to hold down a relationship with a hottie, myself included. :hump:

Obsidian

Reaction score
Anyone who says they wouldn't want to date a hot girl, say thats because honestly they think she is out of their league and don't feel worthy/think low of themself.

ali777

Reaction score
interesting subject....

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What you might consider good looking may not be so attractive to the next guy. I personally don't like bimbos. I like good looking women, but not the ones that dress and behave like bimbos.

I don't like overweight girls neither. I mean, if I make an effort, so can they.

Take out the bimbos and the overweight girls, the rest is fine with me. I like the relaxed types, the ones that wear jeans and t-shirts. I think I'm looking for a female version of myself, someone who can be my best friend.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
There are two types of hot women. Ones who seek attention anyway they can and ones who are strong enough to not feel the need to be attention-w****s.

The former are the ones you see dressing skanky, constantly flirting, and are up for almost anything. These type of women are f***able but not dateable since they are bound to cheat on you or just make your life a living hell by flirting so much just to get a rise out of you. Unfortunately, in this day and age, these type of hot women make up the majority of hot women out there. The other type of hot women are becoming more rare now-a-days. These types may crave attention too, but they don't do it in such a cheap way. They also are not as shallow and they think before they act so they're not as naive. If you can find yourself this kind of woman, then you should hold onto her and never let her go!

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There are two types of hot women. Ones who seek attention anyway they can and ones who are strong enough to not feel the need to be attention-w****s.

The difference is that the attention comes easily to the really hots ones, they
have never had to seek it so they are just normal people. A lot of young girls
are like this because they have not gotten comfortable with there beauty yet
so they go overboard. My daughter was a total attention wh*** until she
realized she did not need to be, the boys would be interested regardless.

in reality those girls are only for f****ing and not for a long term relationship.

I would get jealous if I saw other guys checking her out.

loves me for being me not just f****ing me for my money

but not dateable since they are bound to cheat on you or just make your life a living hell by flirting so much just to get a rise out of you.

All these sound like excuses to me and I would have to disagree with all these
things having been there. And I also think if these things are problems then
you might be doing it wrong.

I'm sure there are a share of hot girls that are not long-term material but just
like there are not-as-hot girls that you could not be with long term there
are hot women that make great long term partners. I've been married to one
that most would consider to be hot for a long time and no she is not as hot as
she once was but she still turns heads when she enters a room. And I can tell
you from a self-esteem point of view there is nothing better then to walk into
some place with your wife and have all the guys stop what their are doing to
check her out. I don't know how hot women stand being stared at like that, it
would drive me crazy, she seems to thrive on it and I'm sure it has something
to do with the attention. But I know it's been like that for her since she was
about 16. It does not make her a bad person for a long-term relationship,
likely to cheat or any of that crap.

I don't think anyone would consider me in the same league as my wife but
when we met I treated her like I would any girl. I was a "bad boy" back
then(still am, just mellowed, aged and PC) and really didn't give a F**k how
she was used to being treated. The fact that I was nice to her but did not
put her on a pedestal established her respect and gave me equal footing. We
have talked about this many times and she has told me that
women are never interested in the "nice guys" or the guys that treat them like
a princess. They want to be taken care of and to some extent dominated by
their man. I just treated her like any other girl I had dated, which was with
respect , but I took the lead, I was comfortable and tried to make her laugh
every chance I got. But I never once put her in front of me when we were
dating. If I did not like something, I told her. There is an old saying, I think
maybe Donald Trump said it, not sure, you have to be willing to walk away
from the deal. There is no better advise for dealing with a hot woman, have
the attitude that your willing to walk away. Don't be the stary eyed loser
that's thankful she is even talking to you. She gets that ALL the f*****g
time. Be the guy she remembers because your not like that. I see too many
guys that try to be a doormat, the nice guy, the best friend, etc and that just
is not going to cut it with the hot ones. I guarantee that hot girls are so used to
guys wetting themselves when they talk to them that when a guy acts like they
could not care if they took their next breath, that will get their attention big
time because you will stand out.

I should write a book about this crap... bottom line is, you're doing it wrong
if you're not getting your share of hot women and I don't care what you look
like or how much hair you have. In general that is far down on the list for
most women.

Obsidian

Reaction score
Thank you Casperz :bravo:

s.a.f

Reaction score
casperz said:
We have talked about this many times and she has told me that women are never interested in the "nice guys" or the guys that treat them like a princess. They want to be taken care of and to some extent dominated by their man.
Don't be the stary eyed loser that's thankful she is even talking to you. She gets that ALL the f****ing time. Be the guy she remembers because your not like that. I see too many guys that try to be a doormat, the nice guy, the best friend, etc and that just is not going to cut it with the hot ones. I guarantee that hot girls are so used to guys wetting themselves when they talk to them that when a guy acts like they could not care if they took their next breath, that will get their attention big time because you will stand out.

Although this goes against so many average guys natural way of thinking, its probably absolutely right.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more. You have to lead in relationships and your woman has to respect you, otherwise she will never sleep with you and will be plotting her escape.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
casperz said:
but not dateable since they are bound to cheat on you or just make your life a living hell by flirting so much just to get a rise out of you.

All these sound like excuses to me and I would have to disagree with all these
things having been there. And I also think if these things are problems then
you might be doing it wrong.

I don't consider it to be an excuse just because there are certain types of hot women that I would not date. It's just that from my experience, most of the hot women tend to be the undateable type. Women have the same opinion when it comes to dating really good looking guys too.

I've dated hot girls in the past and most of them were nothing but trouble. Right now there's a few hotties who've made it quite clear that they'd sleep with me if I asked, despite the fact that they're taken or engaged even (to guys I know btw). You're right though, the same could be said about average or below average looking girls too. But from my experience, it's the hot ones who have a much greater chance to get into trouble.

If this thread is about all hot girls being undateable though, then I would have to disagree. Of course there are... but I'd still consider those who married a hot girl who's completely faithful to be very lucky.

Jm0311

Reaction score
casperz said:
I guarantee that hot girls are so used to
guys wetting themselves when they talk to them that when a guy acts like they
could not care if they took their next breath, that will get their attention big
time because you will stand out.

:agree:

ali777

Reaction score
I do agree that not wanting hot women is making up excuses, however we aren't all the same. As I said, I don't have anything against hot women, I just don't like the typical bimbo girls. They lack confidence and they seek attention through their bodies.... I don't like attention seekers.

I'm not sure where I stand with taking the lead thing. I posted in another thread that a female friend of mine told me to be a sexist pig and be in control of the situation. I do admit taking control and being sexist pig are very different concepts, but where do we draw the line?

I guess my problem is that I come from a family with strong women, even my cousin was saying that the women in our family are much more likely to succeed than us. I'm just saying, not all women need to be taken care of, they probably like having a strong male figure in the family but that doesn't mean they want to be dominated.

I actually think lots of men don't like being around women who are more successful than them, but I don't have a problem with that at all.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
use2go out with a bimbo. she was very busty and when all of us went out clubbing she wore really revealing tops and danced really raunchy. loved attention.i had to watch them drool and pinch her *** etc. i have never been the possesive type but with her i found myself becoming one and i didnt like it so i ended things. she flirted SO bad with every guy. very touchy feely. im with ali. i like a girl thats cute but dresses classey. no mini skirts etc.my current girl is big chested & only i get2c them!llol

ali777

Reaction score
I think it's possible to wear a mini skirt and still be classy.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
If "What not to Wear" taught me anything, it's that skirts should stop either directly above or directly below the knee cap.

Don't ask why I was even watching that show :$

Petchsky

Reaction score
ali777 said:

I mange to wear my girlfriends underwear and red high heels and pull it off, so yeah, I agree. :puke: :punk:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
ali777 said:

I mange to wear my girlfriends underwear and red high heels and pull it off, so yeah, I agree. :puke: :punk:

Pull it off you say ....? :jackit: :whistle:

ali777

Reaction score
Don't you guys have anything better to do on a Friday night??

I haven't been out on a Friday night for years. I always end up going out on Saturdays, I don't know why it works out like that.

CCS

Reaction score
Fact is there are more pretty women than there are equally good looking men. Take the bell curve Distribution of everyone out there exercising, and assume it is the same for both sexes. Assume facial appearance distributions are the same for both sexes. But then men go bald, have small penises, need to build muscle for years to reach optimum, have a height requirement, and are hairier than women, and you quickly see that we have so many more things that can go wrong that women don't have to worry about typically. the result is there are a lot more near perfect women than men. The average woman looks better than the average man. And most will either compete for the good looking guys, or expect guys in their same percentile to pay for dates.

If you graphed the bell curves, with overall appearance on the horizontal axis, and relative number of population on the vertical, and men and women on two bell curves, the men's bell curve would be flatter and wider than the women's, with the women's center being up on the high end of the men's curve. If you are an average looking guy overall, there are probably two guys your level for every woman your level. You got to be noticeably above average before there are more women at your level than men at your level.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I dont really know what you're talking about. But the fact is :

Women like men
just as much as
Men like women.

Thats the way nature works, you believe that all women only like men who look like GQ models with perfect hair, teeth and abs.
Whilst women believe that men only like women who are 110lbs with 36DD tits and perfect long blonde hair.

The fact is its all equal the women you see everyday find most men attractive to a point.
Yes they may fancy those GQ model guys but they are also attracted to the average joes.