The real cause of male pattern baldness - Discovered and explained

Do you believe this?

• Total voters

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mitko, I think I have reached Norwood 7 despite my best efforts in taking oral finasteride and applying topical minoxidil. I would like to know what you can tell me specifically about my Galea from these pictures.
Check out the thread titled regrowth 14 years balding started by JLH.

Try to unclog pores and massage the sides of your head (not the top) we need someone else with buzzed hesd or balding area to try this and report back.

Sort out your posture especially if you have forward head posture.

Keep on meds since you started and dermaroll if youv not tried this.

Your galea doesn't look odd or huge to me, looks very normal.

Hornetzero

My Regimen
Reaction score
Check out the thread titled regrowth 14 years balding started by JLH.

Try to unclog pores and massage the sides of your head (not the top) we need someone else with buzzed hesd or balding area to try this and report back.

Sort out your posture especially if you have forward head posture.

Keep on meds since you started and dermaroll if youv not tried this.

Your galea doesn't look odd or huge to me, looks very normal.

Thank you Renovation. That was a very generous post to read. I will try your suggestions.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mitko, I think I have reached Norwood 7 despite my best efforts in taking oral finasteride and applying topical minoxidil. I would like to know what you can tell me specifically about my Galea from these pictures.
Not very bad but not good galea. It has ridges on it. You are not Norwood 7. Norwood 5 I think.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, how time you have crop hairs?

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Finasteride doesnt grow hair and minoxidil will not make a garden from barren land unfortunately

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Recently I was thinking why some people deviate from the usual rule of this theory sometimes. The asnwer is that they probably have had a hair transplant or are wearing a wig, hairpiece or a hair system.

Sylvester Stallone looked like he was badly receding when he was younger.

31895107_451679448626286_7325578253932953600_n.jpg

Which is logical because he has impressively poor facial structure.

sly-1997.jpg

Maybe also developped some diffuse thinning as well.

You can spot the shape of his galea that it doesn't look flat at all. If he was destined to keep a Norwood 1 like on the photo below he would be expected to have much flatter galea.

gettyimages-1187066325.jpg

So he's not in the list of the lucky people. He has a hairpiece probably.

The greek singer Lefteris Pantazis also has some work done

pantazis.jpg

With a face shape and poorly shaped galea like this he's fucked up.

500x500.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

118961380_3798893356790980_3828553795023436046_n.jpg

The recession looks much worse to me in the last photo. It's not a coincidence that it's so prominent. You can easily understand why.

For Elon Musk it's obvious that he was not born to keep the quantity of hair that he curently has but I think that Mark Zuckerburg is also on this boat. He has had a hair transplant or is hiding a receding hairline in some way.

There is no way that he can stay Norwood 1
6284f111e19cda00188666d3?width=700.jpg

To me it looks like he has wide and ridged galea.

09-20-21-Zuckerberg-Chan-2048x1138-1.jpg

And when you a add a face shape like he for sure destined to have very prominently receded temples and even to diffuse.

He mostly styles his his hair in a way to hide how receded his temples are.

mark-zuckerberg-selfie.jpg

At this photo it's most obvious.