The real cause of male pattern baldness - Discovered and explained

Do you believe this?

• Total voters

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These baby hairs makes girls so damn sexy. I have no doubt it’s evolutionary to attract males.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whether the galea being larger affects hairloss is up for debate, one thing for sure is bald men have a very firm galea compared with non balding men. Whether it's fibrosis or calcification, the cause of hairloss or an after effect, there is no arguing this, it is a 100 percent fact. One thing that has had me mildly interested in this thread.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women always have baby hairs at the hairline. Those hairs wouldn't be there if they had any recession. Hairs thrive on hypoxia. I have a normal galea, so why am I balding? Why does finasteride stop balding? How does it change the shape of your skull?
You are among the men who diffuse with an intact hairline with flat galea. I know that girls have baby hairs around the hairline. But in girls that have flat galeas they are not affecting the shape of their hairline. They have almost perfect hair like this.

ytailhairstyle.jpg?crop=0.850xw:0.850xh;0.0646xw,0.jpg

And hair doesn't thrive on hypoxia. It needs bloow flow to grow. It's already proven that balding scalps have less blood flow and increasing blood flow promotes hair growth and increases hair volume.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15476278.2020.1794271

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Another big evidence would be If we find a case of someone who had a horizontal face and suffered an accident or a disease that altered his facial structure and his receding hairline advanced or he started thinning with an intact hairline after that. I say receding hairline because people with bad galeas always have a receded hairlines even If they have excellent craniofacial development. I couldn't find one but of course I found people who were born with scull or facial abnormalities and I found really astonishing cases

I found pics of men with untreated hydrocephalus. This is a condition that makes an infant's brain abnormally big because of too much fluid. Of course the brain has no space to expand and this results in an expanded galea.

Just look @Ritchie

View attachment 180603

View attachment 180602
And of course they have receded hairlines.

But the most interesting case is this man from India.

View attachment 180604

View attachment 180605

View attachment 180606
He was born with an enormous galea and odd face shape. Just look how thin his horseshoe is and the pattern his hairline was receding. The tension on his galea must be insane.
Do you think Finasteride will help this guy? According to your theory, it should, since it helps others with such a problem.

Pay attention to the eyebrows in his case, where the eyebrows grow there are muscles, and this does not fit in with what you are promoting here.

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Blood flow increases when hair enters anagen, bald scalps have less blood flow because they have less hairs in anagen not the other way around. Blood flow is absolute bullshit. Reducing blood flow induced hair growth in this study. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/157397/

I've already explained to you that the reason they have higher hairlines is they were born with higher hairlines due to hox patterning in the womb being influenced by mechanical factors. It has nothing to do with Androgenetic Alopecia. You can transplant a hair from the donor zone to that expanded galea and it will grow normally forever.
I think the author will not answer you with arguments, he will simply continue to post photos, not paying attention to all the arguments and questions that he is asked. It's like an obsession.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the author will not answer you with arguments, he will simply continue to post photos, not paying attention to all the arguments and questions that he is asked. It's like an obsession.
I already said that I won't pay attention to questions that already I have answered. Like the question about what finasteride does.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Blood flow increases when hair enters anagen, bald scalps have less blood flow because they have less hairs in anagen not the other way around. Blood flow is absolute bullshit. Reducing blood flow induced hair growth in this study. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/157397/

I've already explained to you that the reason they have higher hairlines is they were born with higher hairlines due to hox patterning in the womb being influenced by mechanical factors. It has nothing to do with Androgenetic Alopecia. You can transplant a hair from the donor zone to that expanded galea and it will grow normally forever.
This study is a treatment for seborrheic alopecia. It induced hair growth because it decreased sebum production. Not because of hypoxia. Blood flow is what carried nutrients and oxygen to tissues. If the don't have enough they will become damaged or die. Haven't you noticed that your hand becomes numb if you block the blood flow to it and not stronger. It's the same with hair follicles. That's why bald scalps become stiff and shiny. Because of lack of blood flow due to calcification and fibrosis.

BaldingSadMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ron Pearlman, Jake Gyllenhall, Brad Pitt, James Van Der Beek all with at least large gales all with good hairlines. Brad Pitt may have had hair operation but i doubt it wouldve went past a mature hairline. I think your theory may have some credibility in a minor role but the more i notice it now the more these galeas only look large if a guy is already losing hair

I will say men with small galeas who shave their head tend to pull it off without reducing their attractiveness to much

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I already said that I won't pay attention to questions that already I have answered. Like the question about what finasteride does.
When a businessman is asked "how did you make so much money?" and he replies "I just got up every day at 5 am and did a workout." That's not what people want to hear from him. People need specifics on how he got so rich. You answer questions about finasteride exactly like the businessman in my example. It's one thing if you said "I think that my theory has a place to be and I would like to discuss it," but you just claim that it is true and this is your mistake.

I have a strong feeling that you are afraid of going bald, but according to your own theory, you cannot go bald (I think you think that your face shape and galea are "correct") and this most likely warms your soul. Otherwise, I can’t explain why you don’t react to adequate arguments and just rush on a scooter off-road..

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ron Pearlman, Jake Gyllenhall, Brad Pitt, James Van Der Beek all with at least large gales all with good hairlines. Brad Pitt may have had hair operation but i doubt it wouldve went past a mature hairline. I think your theory may have some credibility in a minor role but the more i notice it now the more these galeas only look large if a guy is already losing hair

I will say men with small galeas who shave their head tend to pull it off without reducing their attractiveness to much
Brad Pitt has normal galea and all the guys that you mentioned. For example If @Ritchie edites this guy to a Norwood 1

768x432.jpg

2112545149.jpg

thumb_834x469_yordanov-toshko.jpg

8808952_fit-gallery_slider.jpg

todor-yordanov-itn.webp

It won't look the same as Brad Pitt. This guy has an expanded and uneven galea and he's a dense Norwood 3 and middle aged because of his decent facial structure. If he had poorer facial structure he would be bald or thinning all over.

Brad Pitt has very flat galea.
Premiere+Of+Troy+v_CF46k-UN5x.jpg

783b6bcb3d87a87cde081a2a8d971a5f.jpg

1d4f827c005398375302f8b19cfe362a.jpg

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Load of BS if I ever heard one hahaha

If this was true, finasteride wouldn’t be making billions in revenue

badgalea

My Regimen
Reaction score
OP is a bit weird in communicating to others in the thread, but I must say that I cannot unsee this theory. My father is a norwood 1, so is my brother, and both their head shapes are very similar (wide face). My head shape is very different and vertical and I am the only one balding in my family.

As crazy as it sounds, look into people with hydrocephalus and just see for yourself the relationship between tensioned scalp and hair growth. Hair doesn't grow wherever there is a lot of tension. Why? That is area for speculation... But once you get it you cannot unsee it.

tension1.PNG

tension2.PNG

tension3.PNG

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why do people waste their lifetime looking for casual correlations on internet pictures and not trust the scientific method? lol

I mean, do you really think a theory as low IQ and obvious as this wouldn't have been already discovered by the scientific community?

How many breakthrough discoveries has been made by a random autist in a forum looking for image correlations in science?

The audacity bruh

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP is a bit weird in communicating to others in the thread, but I must say that I cannot unsee this theory. My father is a norwood 1, so is my brother, and both their head shapes are very similar (wide face). My head shape is very different and vertical and I am the only one balding in my family.

As crazy as it sounds, look into people with hydrocephalus and just see for yourself the relationship between tensioned scalp and hair growth. Hair doesn't grow wherever there is a lot of tension. Why? That is area for speculation... But once you get it you cannot unsee it.

View attachment 180693
View attachment 180694
View attachment 180695
That's what I am talking about. That's why some babies and young children are regrowing hair in a Norwood pattern.

Like this.

AW_Baby2.png

ba1df1d50018218e66?width=600&format=jpeg&auto=webp.jpg

There is less tension in the middle because it's located farther from the scalp muscles.

Last edited:

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just resort to science.

Start your own trial in real life, analyze the galea/scalp of different populations in a randomized selection with proper criteria instead of relying on f*****g internet stock photos lol

Soon you will realize there is no correlation and how confirmation biased you are when you use a truely random sample. All you doing is confirming your bias by searching the appropiate photos.

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 180693
View attachment 180694
View attachment 180695
This has already been discussed, it is the hostile hairline and their location, in which case your galea will make a difference. It has nothing to do with male pattern baldness.

You also do not take into account the fact that their hair is stretched in the place of the so-called "tension", and where the dent is located close to each other, this is a kind of "effect". Take the texture of the hair and start deforming it in photoshop, you will get about the same thing, you can even take 3d max and do it in 3d on the skull model.

There are tribes that stretch their skulls, apparently due to tradition. You may see a "stretched texture effect on the skull", but you won't see baldness.

Attachments

• Congo-p62a.jpg
    Congo-p62a.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 59
  • 24078b2b596b7d2a6927d5372ed6e2f5.jpg
    24078b2b596b7d2a6927d5372ed6e2f5.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 66
  • 9-site-615.png
    9-site-615.png
    413.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Cranial_deformation_in_Bougainville_Wellcome_V0031170.jpg
    Cranial_deformation_in_Bougainville_Wellcome_V0031170.jpg
    398.2 KB · Views: 65

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This has already been discussed, it is the hostile hairline and their location, in which case your galea will make a difference. It has nothing to do with male pattern baldness.

You also do not take into account the fact that their hair is stretched in the place of the so-called "tension", and where the dent is located close to each other, this is a kind of "effect". Take the texture of the hair and start deforming it in photoshop, you will get about the same thing, you can even take 3d max and do it in 3d on the skull model.

There are tribes that stretch their skulls, apparently due to tradition. You may see a "stretched texture effect on the skull", but you won't see baldness.
Maybe this type of skull reshaping doesn't cause tension to the galea. The shape of the galea I am talking about is completely different.

img_20210515_114631ffj59.jpg
Just notice how ridged his galea is and how much hair he has on the ridge compared to the rest of the galea.
dqxrjbs6i6j71.jpg

I am talking about huge and round, uneven galeas.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I think that I promoted enough evidence and people 100% believe this theory. I started getting personal messages from people asking how is their galea or facial structure. A new member with the nickname bad galea also appeared. My recent discovery is that young children that regrow their hair is a norwood pattern will suffer from receding hairline as adults. Some even continue to have receded hairlines and don't regrow full heads of hair like Wayne Rooney and this so known girl from my facebook.

For example

Joe Biden's brother James was a child with receded hairline

original.jpg

190814-james-biden-ap-773.jpg

Vladimir Putins also was a child with receded hairline

02e10072-a765-4930-89e3-71b99e1f7443.jpg

image.jpg

Tom Hanks also was regrowing his hair in a Norwood pattern.

22ce134309394ec329bf47642c4123cc.jpg

991-ratio-tom-hanks.jpg

Adam Sandler
pjkNY-GFRe8x.jpg

+Event+Netflix+Adam+Sandler+100+Fresh+WfzZq83MFPgx.jpg

I didn't know who is he but I was sure that he had receding hairline as an adult

45e8700ba360da4f60ec88d5c400155d.jpg

It turned out that this is Robert Wagner.

robert-wagner-portrait-BKBWPF.jpg

In my next post I will post child photos of men that stay Norwood 1 for life.