The real cause of male pattern baldness - Discovered and explained

Do you believe this?

• Total voters

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Male pattern baldness is caused by muscle tension on the galea(top) of the scalp which occurs due to improper brain expansion in babyhood and is aggravated by poor head posture resulting in greater grade of hair loss. Men who are NW6 or 7 or are programmed to have severe hair loss always have poor facial structure characterized by flat cheekbones, thin nose, narrow jaw and vertically elongated face. When they are fat it's not very noticeable. But you can notice it in skinny bald guys. This happens because the jaw and good cheekbones serve for balance and vertically grown and narrow jaw and flat cheekbones result in your head tilting down constanly. Thin nose causes narrow airway and narrow airway results in mouth breating and further drop of the jawline. Tilting your head down constanly results in neck tension and this neck tension propagates through the scalp muscles to the galea. The galea is constricted the blood flow is reduced and an inflammatory response is atcivated. An increased production of DHT is triggered to reduce the inflammation. But it can't reduce the inflammation because the cycle repeats and this results in the DHT staying too long in the scalp and due to the low oxygen enviroment is connects with TGF-B1 and forms two progressive conditions calcification and fibrosis. Calcification and fibrosis further reduce the blood flow to the scalp and the hair follicle adapts to the enviroment and as calcification and fibrosis advance it becomes smaller and smaller until the hair becomes peach fuzz.

Improper brain expansion results in wide, expanded and ridged looking galea. This type of galea I call bad galea. This type of galea result is the surrounding muscles of the galea causing tension to it. It is then aggravated by poor head posture. I observed many men and I think the combinations are the following:

bad galea + poor facial structure = advanced form of hair loss(Norwood 4, 5, 6, 7)

bad galea + good facial structure = mild form of hair loss (Norwood 2, 3)

bad galea + moderate facial structure = mild form of hair loss (NW2, 3)

good galea + good facial structure = no hair loss

good galea + poor facial structure = no hair loss

good galea + moderate facial structure = no hair loss

moderate galea + good facial structure = minor form of hair loss(little recession NW1.5)

moderate galea + poor facial structure = advanced form of hair loss (mostly duffuse)

moderate galea + moderate facial structure = minor form of hair loss(little recession, NW1.5)

To justify those claims I will provide examples

1. Bad galea + poor facial structure = advanced form of hair loss - Internet is full of pics of guys like this who are bald or balding. I will show only three examples

nc_ohc=r3hoZXlUag8AX-yHUsw&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof9-1.jpg

Krasimir_Valchev_2017-11-22.jpg

hn-fosterjimmy-somervillelarry-steinbachek-2A80BNE.jpg

You can see how narrow jaw those guys have and how ridged, uneven and how expanded their galeas are. Look where the forehead crease is and how much galea left is above it.

2. Bad galea + good facial structure = mild for of hair loss

The first example of this category is this guy

D%D0%BE%D0%B2_%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BA%D0%B0.jpg

He has ridged expanded galea but is only Norwood 2 because of his horizontal facial structure.

Johny Depp too. He has bad galea but is Norwood 3 because of his good facial structure.

BMTM0ODU5Nzk2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzI2ODgyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

And the Third example is Henry Cavill.

2048x2730-henry-cavill-43-jpg-3efbd12a.jpg

He's receding but he won't go fully bald because of his horizontal facial structure

3. bad galea + moderate facial structure = mild form of hair loss

1141622.jpg

This guy has a facial structure that is neither poor nor good, but has a bad galea and is NW3 and has been staying like this for years.

konstantin.png

This guys also has this kind of facial features and bad galea and has NW2 too.

The last guy has very expanded and bad galea but is not NW6 because of his not so poor facial structure

9b299f7dbd2b96202ef61cdbe6bdce1f_XL.jpg

4. Good galea + good facial structure = no hair loss

Rob-Lowe.jpg

Rob Lowe - He doesn't have any hair loss and has horizontal face and smooth galea.

Jan_Videnov_copy_6873137936389508637_big.jpg

Again Horizontal face, smooth galea and NW1

51v7SMmex-L.jpg

Josh Turner - Also Horizontal face, good galea and NW1

4. Good galea + poor facial structure = no hair loss

Some guys have poor facial structure but still lose no hair because of how smooth, how flat and how even their galeas are. The first example that comes to mind is the czech prime minister. Just look how lucky is he. He still has all his hair despite his very poor facial structure.

shutterstock-1122810104.jpg

Just look how smooth and how flat his galea is.

eller-pendant-10-ans-dans-la-serie-friends_5653581.jpg

Another example is David Shwimmer. He isn't such dramatic example but he also has relatively poor facial structure but is not balding because he has narrow and smooth galea.

And the third example is this guy

48c9cb8b0cc04f5043622fd5b019ed8d5a-30-mfox.jpg

If he had ridged and expanded galea he would be bald. Look how narrow his jaw is.

5. Good galea + moderate facial structure = no hair loss

If you have good galea and moderate structure you will also won't go bald.

1538af4913e8bbc580d6b32f244a1a4e.jpg

640px-Esai_Morales.jpg

zac-efron.jpg

6. Moderate galea + good facial structure = minor recession

If you have not very smooth galea but a horizontal face and horizontal jawline you will also not go bald. You will just recede a bit at the corners like the men below.

1_Inside-Soap-Awards-2019-Arrivals.jpg

Like Danny Walters

joe-jonas-buzz-cut.jpg

Or Joe Jonas They don't have very smooth galeas but look how horizontal are their faces

The third example is this guy.

0000-jpg.147985

6. Moderate galea + poor facial structure = advanced form of hair loss (mostly duffuse)

Sometimes If you have decent galea but facial structure is very poor you can go bald too. It usually happens with thinning with an intact hairline.

eeef5a933e7858444983630517eca1b7.jpg

Albania-Enver-Hoxha-Former-Albanian-Dictator-Image.jpg

Image_6684195_126_0.jpg

7. Мoderate galea + moderate facial structure = minor recession(Norwood 1,5)

If you don't have very smooth galea and not very good facial features that won't make you bald. You will still have hair. You will have a bit receded corners again.
wenn23740569_46_5421_3-jpg.149527

FtZTcwMTU2NjE0Nw@@._V1_UY1200_CR125,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Tobey_Maguire_2014.jpg

This is the general rule according to my observations. There can be exceptions and outliers but they are rare.

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think you're going to convince hair doctors the reason their patients hair is falling out is because of scalp muscle tension. What makes you an expert, and where are your sources?

The scientists most likely know the real cause of hair loss but they keep it a secret because the pharmaceutic companies want to sell finasteride and other anti-androgens. Hair doctors probably also suspect something but are just buisnessmen who want to earn money from people getting hair transplants and don't care that much. I also have seen many studies on this subject.

Here is a study with many citations and sources and I recomend you to read it all.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
The scientists most likely know the real cause of hair loss but they keep it a secret because the pharmaceutic companies want to sell finasteride and other anti-androgens. Hair doctors probably also suspect something but are just buisnessmen who want to earn money from people getting hair transplants and don't care that much. I also have seen many studies on this subject.

Here is a study with many citations and sources and I recomend you to read it all.
Too much to read. Tell me how to cure male pattern baldness and dont tell me to massage my head because then im coming to your house and give you a hard smack on your shiny cueball.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Too much to read. Tell me how to cure male pattern baldness and dont tell me to massage my head because then im coming to your house and give you a hard smack on your shiny cueball.

Sadly, there won't be a cure. Nothing can stop the chronic contractions on the galea from the surrounding muscles forever . But more permanent solution will emerge. Like injecting bottox in the scalp muscles to relieve them. But it will be manageable. Drugs that reverse calcification and fibrosis will also help.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
is that really you in your pfp?

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but do you have hair loss or is just researching?

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but do you have hair loss or is just researching?

No. This is me in real life

20220409_123443.jpg

2 Years ago in one thread one person told me that I have big galea and no temples. I tried to explain him the difference between big forehead and big galea but I couldn't

I have and here is how they look. You can see how smooth and how small my galea is. There is little galea left after my forehead.

I wrinkled my forehead to show how big is it. Not everyone who is born have small forehead, rounded and convex hairline like Brendan Shwaub. Some people have high hairlines. I have old photos of me to proove that it always looked like that. The hairline you are born with lays on your last forehead wrinkle and your temporal points surround them . You can see that I grow hair just above it and my temples surround them.
My mother has similar hairline.

Angelina_Jolie_%2848462664366%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

Angelina Jolie also has the similar hairline but her is more symmetrical than mine.

I started researching because I was anxious about going going bald. I don't have many bald members in my family there but there is no guarantee because you are your own individual human being and anything can happen. Every family member I have is a different Norwood. My father is a Norwood 2. My paternal grandfather is luckiest and died with a NW1 at age 97. He had very horizontal facial structure. My parternal uncle who's dead was a NW2 too. My maternal granpa was a dense NW3 with a huge bald spot at the crown. His father - my great grandfather however was a NW1 for life. On the father's side I have many bald members. My grandmother's father was bald, her brother was bald but his sons were NW2. Other of her relatives were bald too. Another proof that there is no guarantee. My maternal grandmother' father was NW3. My paternal grandmother has a cousin who's bald. I don't know about others. I was anxious but I started noticing how different balding men's facial structure is and how different are their galeas. And after I noticed this and compared myself to them and to other men who are NW1 I said to myself that I am immune and got lucky like my grandfather to stay NW1 for life.

Attachments

• 20220409_124116.jpg
    20220409_124116.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 286
  • 20220409_123908.jpg
    20220409_123908.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 288
  • 20220409_124414.jpg
    20220409_124414.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 288
  • 20220409_124437.jpg
    20220409_124437.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 299

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If anybody had full, glowing hair they Ofcourse would look better, their facial structure would appear changed. The galela might be tense. the fibrosis & calcification may start and progress, but due to facial structure? Or looking down?
These are the result of, not the initial cause. You may say genetics & I couldn’t argue.. We are trying to solve the problem of MOB not observe it. What’s the solution?

BaldingSadMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
You may be on to something. Id argue if your hairline was an inch lower though itd appear as you having a larger gallea. I do notice guys with small heads do have great hair. Wouldnt applying a topical that expands blood vessels in the scalp regrow hair if this was true? Figure if that were the case somebody would have figured this out on accident

Last edited: