The Potential Way To Cure To Hair-loss

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The basic concept to solving male pattern baldness is to stop androgen receptor binding to any androgen.

You can do this by:

shutting off your own androgen production
taking androgen receptor blockers
taking estrogen to offset the ratio of test vs estro receptor activation (not as effective)
taking DHT inhibitors to prevent DHT a very strong androgen from binding to the androgen receptor

BUT HERES THE WAY IT CAN ACTUALLY BE DONE WITH NO SEXUAL SIDE EFFECTS

SARMS

some SARMS have the ability to selectively bind to the androgen receptors in the bones and muscles but not to hair follicles or prostate cells. Some SARMS even have anti DHT characteristics. If selectively targeting the androgen receptors is possible in this way than the opposite must be true too.

If you can selectively target the androgen receptors in hair follicles and instead bind to them to turn them inactive instead of activating their gene expression you will stop male pattern baldness 100%. If this is achieved, hair regrowth that was never before possible will become possible.

Selectively targeting receptors is not rare. SERMS for example, Tamoxifen, targets breast tissue estrogen receptors much more so than any other other estro receptors in the body making it a very effective drug for breast cancer and so effective for bodybuilding use.

There are literally 10s if not 100s of other SARMS that specifically do not target the androgen receptors in the hair and prostate. All that needs to happen is for this to be reverse engineered so that it specifically targets hair androgen receptors and blocks them.

I dont as of now have the organic chemistry understanding to find out what differences in the chemical structure of these compounds cause them to target or not target specific areas but if anyone reading this does, you can make the drug that stops hairloss forever.

Structure of Testosterone:
Testosterone.png

Structure of Flutamide (androgen receptor blocker):

Flutamide_1.gif

Stucture of Apalutamide (stronger androgen receptor blocker):
ARN-509-chemical-structure-s2840.gif

Structure of Ostarine (a SARM):

enobosarm-ostarine-chemical-structure.png

g.i joey

Reaction score
you mean basically a SERM but for DHT in specific locations? ive been thinking that to myself for years, this would probably have its own list of side effects though.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow obviously saying it is easy enough but the trick is in actually doing it, isn't it?

By the way, of course people are dying for SARMs. You could run steroid cycles with no androgenic or sexual side effects if you can localize the drugs' influence to skeletal muscle and bone.

"Nice" thread but it isn't a novel idea. SARM is just a blackbox placeholder word for the object that we desire. It's just nomenclature. SARM development is difficult and ongoing.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow obviously saying it is easy enough but the trick is in actually doing it, isn't it?

By the way, of course people are dying for SARMs. You could run steroid cycles with no androgenic or sexual side effects if you can localize the drugs' influence to skeletal muscle and bone.

"Nice" thread but it isn't a novel idea. SARM is just a blackbox placeholder word for the object that we desire. It's just nomenclature. SARM development is difficult and ongoing.

Apparently is not that difficult because there are littereally creating new sarms all the time. The SARMS that people are using experimentally now are very old and considered first generation

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean by your estrogen comment but transexuals prove how effective it can be

Estrogen looks to be the only thing that can change the gene expression and actually reverse the balding process

Everything else, including your SARMs, will just protect existing hair

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One of you make this and then try it on yourself.

If it works send me pics lol.

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cutting off your "boys" would effectively stop the "faulty hair follicles" syndrome, too. It wouldn't grow any new hair, tho.

I think hair researchers are not going to stop at just prevention and maintenance at this point. The real money is with neogenesis.

Reactions: H

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cutting off your "boys" would effectively stop the "faulty hair follicles" syndrome, too. It wouldn't grow any new hair, tho.

I think hair researchers are not going to stop at just prevention and maintenance at this point. The real money is with neogenesis.

how do you know that, have you tried it?

LuckyLuke1

Reaction score
Sorry if I resume this thread but it won't let me open a new one.
Has anyone ever heard of (or tried) topical SARMs?
I was reading an article written by Darek of "moreplatesmoredates" on the possible use of specific topical SARMs as an anti-baldness function.
https://moreplatesmoredates.com/topical-sarms-for-hair-loss-prevention/

What do you think?

PS: this guy was having good results albeit in combination with fina
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/ostarine-growing-my-hair.77704/

polishkickbuttowski

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How To Create A Topical SARM
The ideal scenario would be that we mix a SARM into a topical solution that has shown to not only be very tissue selective with a high binding affinity, but has also shown to be well-tolerated in humans in a clinical setting with no deleterious outcomes, and then apply that solution topically to bind locally to androgen receptors and compete with testosterone and DHT for AR activation.

Standard vehicles (the carrier solution you mix the compound in for topical application) should work similarly to anti-androgens.

My guess is that a 70% ethanol/30% propylene glycol vehicle would suffice.

A PEG 400 mixture may be a useful alternative vehicle for those with intolerance to propylene glycol, or those with vehicle-dependent contact allergy to SARMs in either propylene or hexylene glycol [R].

Adding a bit of DMSO or daily microneedling with a short length pretreatment may need to be incorporated for absorption for those with less permeable skin.

What concentration the solution should be remains up in the air and will need to be determined via experimentation.

Following the dosage outlines used in a therapeutic setting, we can get a well-tolerated starting point.

For example, with LGD-4033, orally it has a tissue selective anabolic effect at dosages as low as 0.1 mg per day, and has shown to be well-tolerated as high as 22 mg per day.

The most notable clinical trial on LGD-4033 utilized 0.5 mg, 1 mg and 2 mg orally for 12 weeks.

LGD-4033 exhibited encouraging safety and tolerability, and there were no drug-related serious adverse events in the study [R].

A good starting point would be 0.5 mg LGD-4033 per day topically, with the dosage titrated up accordingly based on dose-response.

The only SARM I've seen used topically to date is S4.

As S4 does not have any human data, we had to design the protocol based around anecdotal findings and extrapolated clinical data on rodent models.

Anecdotally, orally administered S4 does not induce night vision side effects until around 30-50 mg per day.

A topically administered dosage of 25 mg per day produced a very quick reduction in sebum in the scalp, which is a very obvious marker of reduced androgenic activity.

Scalp itch was also severely decreased, with no notable side effects.

Notably, the individual who I oversaw who did this experiment gets horrible side effects from every single hair loss prevention compound he has tried.

He's one of the unfortunate ones who gets brutal 5-alpha reductase inhibitor side effects, systemic anti-androgen side effects with topical anti-androgen use, and even severely impaired sleep with PGD2 inhibitors.

The fact that he had no issues with topical S4 was very promising, and piqued my interest in the area even more (which is partially what has led me to my current injectable SARMs experiment I am conducting on myself).

Does that mean this is a viable long-term strategy?

That remains to be seen with further experimentation.

To be clear, this is still a theoretical approach to topical hair loss prevention, and is geared mostly towards individuals who have experienced negative side effects with 5-alpha reductase inhibitors, RU58841 and CB-03-01.

https://moreplatesmoredates.com/top...n_penetration_of_chemical_compounds_and_drugs
How long has the subject been on this protocol and are they continuing? I'm also really interested in topical sarms so I might give it a shot after i try out topical dutasteride.

sboubars

My Regimen
Reaction score
did you guys watch the video on topical nandrolone for hair loss? also from more plates more dates
wonder if that can be an option too

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have friends who bought from science.bio and chemyo and they liked it, try to see for them.
Would you try it systemic or topical?
I'm also seriously thinking about starting with the andarine... Anyway if you proceed let us know and update us please ;)

I prefer to try it systemic , S4 can work for define my abdomen too.Lately I notice a little fat in this area
Some say that the liquid version for take is better

LuckyLuke1

Reaction score
I prefer to try it systemic , S4 can work for define my abdomen too.Lately I notice a little fat in this area
Some say that the liquid version for take is better
Yes, but you must also take into account that with the classic dosages used by those who go to the gym then you will also have an important suppression of testosterone that will bring you the classic symptoms of hypogonadism.
You cannot use it for a long time (while the hair would need a prolonged cure) and then you must perform a PCT to restore your testosterone levels which will then inevitably lead to worsening alopecia.

I would advise you to lose weight with diet and exercise without using dangerous shortcuts and using topical S4 for hair at a low dose (even less than those written in the blog), you can use it for a long time and avoid side effects ;)

sboubars

My Regimen
Reaction score
i made a topical with 50% distilled water and 50% rubbbing alcahol ...i add 100mg s4 to the 90ml mixture and apply 3ml per day wich roughly amounts to just over 3mg of s4 per day....will see if it works i just cant get the powder the dissolve completely

LuckyLuke1

Reaction score
i made a topical with 50% distilled water and 50% rubbbing alcahol ...i add 100mg s4 to the 90ml mixture and apply 3ml per day wich roughly amounts to just over 3mg of s4 per day....will see if it works i just cant get the powder the dissolve completely
Strange, this is what they write about the solubility of S4:

"Andarine is soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol, DMSO, and dimethyl formamide (DMF), which should be purged with an inert gas. The solubility of andarine in ethanol is approximately 14 mg/ml and approximately 20 mg/ml in DMSO and DMF. Andarine is sparingly soluble in aqueous buffers."

Try adding some DMSO, you could do this: 50% alcohol 90° - 20% DMSO - 30% water
Whether you use the dmso or just water and alcohol as you are doing first dissolve the powder in the alcohol and then add the water to it. If it continues to melt so little, so be it with DMSO, I would tell you to change supplier of s4, what brand are you using?

sboubars

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanx man i will do so, i am from south africa so here the make that i am getting is from upa labs but i will probably look for another brand then when i order the s4 the next time