...drop them there panties and squeal like a pig....yeeeee haaaaaaa

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Polls were taken by Teresa, enjoy your 4 more. :D

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Man, what an election year! It looks like Bush will come out on top. For a man who was so hated and had an opponent who was supposse to almost walk away with this thing, he still pulled it off. Mind you, he won the EV and the majority voters.....I tell you, nothing will surprise me anymore.

Tony

viperfish

Reaction score
Bush is really not all that hated!! It might seem that way on this website, but it is simply not true...............popular vote anyone???? ahum.... 51%??

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
viperfish said:
Bush is really not all that hated!! It might seem that way on this website, but it is simply not true...............popular vote anyone???? ahum.... 51%??

I agree with you. I guess I shouldnt have used the word "hated." But if you look at all the bad press the guy got, it seems that everywhere I read people were hoping he lost. I really thought he would win the EV, but by him winning the majority vote should really shut some people up. God Bless America!

Tony

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
That Osama tape helped Bush I bet, especially when he said that any state that voted for Bush would get attacked. People don't like being pushed around or told what to do by someone like OBL, especially Americans.

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Chujgcha said:
Odelay said:
That Osama tape helped Bush I bet, especially when he said that any state that voted for Bush would get attacked. People don't like being pushed around or told what to do by someone like OBL, especially Americans.

So there is a truck bomb with your name on it headed your way...will the Bush team (Candyass Rice) beable to intercept it?... Ooh and find and terminate OBL before all this happens?

Did someone say "Terminate"?

*Queues Terminator music *
duh-duh, duh, duh-duh
duh-duh, duh, duh-duh

You know the name of the stem cell research lab that Ah-nold's gonna build?
Skylab

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TortoiseAndHair said:
Chujgcha said:
Odelay said:

So there is a truck bomb with your name on it headed your way...will the Bush team (Candyass Rice) beable to intercept it?... Ooh and find and terminate OBL before all this happens?

Did someone say "Terminate"?

*Queues Terminator music *
duh-duh, duh, duh-duh
duh-duh, duh, duh-duh

You know the name of the stem cell research lab that Ah-nold's gonna build?
Skylab
It's a private corp but government funded.

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The polls also say, CURE FOR HAIRLOSS !!!

but not everything is always right :D

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Chujgcha said:
Odelay said:

Well according to a majority of Americans they have more faith that Bush can keep them safe rather than Kerry, and with that I happen to agree. Disagree with Bush's policies if you want, but there has not been a terrorist attack on American soil since 9-11 and OBL is cave hopping in a feeble attempt to stay alive. These terrorists were coming no matter what, they hate our lifestyle and that we support Israel, Bush understands this and is trying to stop it from happening again. Whether or not he is going about neutralizing the threat in the best way possible will not be seen for many years, but so far this country has not seen another attack on American soil since 2001 and his policies are resposible for that.