THE POLLS ARE SAYING KERRY !!!!!!!!!!!

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im moving to Switzerland...any body want to come? zero crime and lots of w****s...i repeat any takers?

G

Odelay said:
Well according to a majority of Americans they have more faith that Bush can keep them safe rather than Kerry, and with that I happen to agree. Disagree with Bush's policies if you want, but there has not been a terrorist attack on American soil since 9-11

Good grief ! As we all know most presidents will have on average say er...8 major terrorist attacks in their time in office, the fact that George only let one big one through means he will get my vote every time.

Odelay said:
..and OBL is cave hopping in a feeble attempt to stay alive.

Don't fool yourself, simple fact time, the US military has failed to capture OBL, don't try and dress it up as some kind of honourable victory for George Bush.

Odelay said:
These terrorists were coming no matter what, they hate our lifestyle and that we support Israel, Bush understands this and is trying to stop it from happening again.

they hate your lifestyle!! I really don't think they give a sh*t about your lifestyle?

"These terrorists were coming no matter what" this is getting stupid, where do you get this stuff from? All terrorists have their causes, they don't just wake up one morning and think right who will we attack today.

You are right in the idea that they are against US support of Israel.

Odelay said:
Whether or not he is going about neutralizing the threat in the best way possible will not be seen for many years, but so far this country has not seen another attack on American soil since 2001 and his policies are resposible for that.

http://attenuation.net/files/iq.htm

^ bumfuckhillbillies

G

Chujgcha said:
There is a guy in the White House that believes we are living in the last days and the bible is his script. Want to know how it all ends - read revelations.

:shock:

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well it also says how you wont know when the end is nobody will...so this is just a hype opinion

G

AHH.gif