The Ordinary Multi-peptide Serum For Hair Density

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
To anyone using this: have you noticed any pimples cropping up on your face? Since using this stuff I’ve been getting them on my forehead and on the borders of my face

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
To anyone using this: have you noticed any pimples cropping up on your face? Since using this stuff I’ve been getting them on my forehead and on the borders of my face
Nope. I am very acne prone but no pimples from this serum. Acne increases when I eat a lot of salty foods or fast foods.

koolaidshade

Reaction score
How do you guys pair this product with minoxidil? do you apply it before or after min, or apply min first and then let it dry?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
First minoxidil, then 15 to 30 minutes later the serum.

Riq636

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on this for about four weeks now. I actually had a pretty bad shed. Imo shedding is a good thing because all proven treatments cause an initial shed. Im still shedding but i do see a ton of baby hairs on my hairline. Hopefully in 1-2 more months when i recover from this shed I’ll have gained some ground.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ordered one as well. Despite my hairline getting worse, I'm still at a state where a small amount of positive effect on density, even cosmetic, does a lot for my hair and confidence walking out the door every morning, so it's worth a try.

I guess I would try this with the roller.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Although I finally retired from posting from this place, I wanted to share something I found that is actually worth trying. Not only that but it's very inexpensive for how much product you get. It sells for $17.90 for 60ml supply. I use about almost close to 1ml all over each night. My scalp looks and feels healthy and no itchy scalp. And my hair density is actually improving. Been using it for about 1 month. If you look at the ingredients you can see it has peptide complexes that were created by some other 3rd parties in the past.

Do you feel that your actual density is improving or it just feels thicker? It's no magic potion, I get that but I use thickening tonics daily as a part of my styling "routine", which definitely make my hair thicker and healthier but it obviously hasn't improved my density since it really doesn't have those properties to even stand a chance to improve thickness in areas where I still have hair.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Do you feel that your actual density is improving or it just feels thicker? It's no magic potion, I get that but I use thickening tonics daily as a part of my styling "routine", which definitely make my hair thicker and healthier but it obviously hasn't improved my density since it really doesn't have those properties to even stand a chance to improve thickness in areas where I still have hair.
I mentioned that this serum is more like a scalp conditioner with peptides that could rejuvenate the scalp and help create a healthy environment for hair growth and possibly increase some thickness or density of miniaturized hairs or aging hairs. I can tell you it completely eliminated scalp itchiness for me. Its so cheap that I don't even think twice about not using it. And I think it has a lot of ingredients that have some benefit. I just think its a good treatment to add to the basic 3.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mentioned that this serum is more like a scalp conditioner with peptides that could rejuvenate the scalp and help create a healthy environment for hair growth and possibly increase some thickness or density of miniaturized hairs or aging hairs. I can tell you it completely eliminated scalp itchiness for me. Its so cheap that I don't even think twice about not using it. And I think it has a lot of ingredients that have some benefit. I just think its a good treatment to add to the basic 3.

Just got my bottle, will try tonight after a nice shower. ;)

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Used it for three days now and my hair definitely feels smoother, but I guess that is to expected from most hair serums. My hair do feel thicker, a bit in the same way my thickening tonics do. Not sure if it's placebo to use both if the Multi-peptide serum have the same thickening effect, not sure yet so we'll see what I'll do down the line. I can add that unlike other hair oils/serums, it doesn't go messy and soggy. While you feel it's there after an hour, other hair oils are overnight treatment for me that I even have to wash out in the morning because it makes my hair way too oily even at the slightest amount.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I have very prone skin and starting this actually coincided with a break out on my chin and on my forehead but I felt it brewing before I started this serum so we'll see in a week how my skin feels.

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Im 33 and can have a pimple once or twice a year. Not allot but from this no nothing yet.

koolaidshade

Reaction score
I really wonder how they came up with this serum...

Did Deciem just find a bunch of peptides and ingredients that have some shaky evidence for hair growth and then just threw them into a huge vat with other stuff and bottle them up? I also wonder how they tested to see if this worked before selling it.

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone been on this for longer than 6 months and noticed any gain which is likely to be from this specific product yet? Any shedding ?

Riq636

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone been on this for longer than 6 months and noticed any gain which is likely to be from this specific product yet? Any shedding ?
I’m shedding a lot actually.I’m hoping that this isn’t inhibiting my minoxidil and causing a shed. I’m six weeks in so I’ll report back after another six.