The Oral Seti Results Update Thread

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
High serum IGF = bad for hair

Moderately high scalp skin tissue IGF = good for hair

Also.....why are we talking about this???

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on about 1.2-3G a day for over a week now. Ive not noticed a reduction or increase in shedding but to be honest i am not sure how much of an indicator that is. One thing i have definitely noticed is scalp feels good. Its not that i had a real bad itch or anything but definitely noticing that scalp is not oily at all and there is no itch/feeling of inflammation in the slightest.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
If people want an early indicator of it working I would say the best thing to look out for is the burning sensation you get, for me it happens a lot on my vertex and crown area, weirdly i notice it after having a cold shower and washing my hair. I cant feel it necessarily on its own but when I put my fingers on there it feels like a warm inflamed area right where the hair is thinning. Ive never had an itch so its hard for me to say with that but I know the warm spot on the bald spot is real and with this being a direct cause of the inflammation happening with the hair loss rather then the hair loss itself which can take a while to spot if looking for improvement it may be a good instant indicator for people to look out for

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
-Lyphar
-1 gm./day (500 mgs. 2 x per day)
-on third week
-no reduction in scalp itch or shedding yet
-pretty sure the seti I have is legit since I've had insomnia the 2nd and 3rd day I was on and also have dry eyes which is also a common side effect of the drug; shedding has increased the past few days but I'm not sure if it's caused by the seti

Ok, so it's been 4 weeks since I've been on 1 gm./day and still no significant results in regards to decrease in shedding. I just bought more from Lyphar and plan on upping the dose to 1.3-1.5 gm./day. Will update again 4 weeks from now.

Gemini

My Regimen
Reaction score
So basically no one had results or achieved maintenance with seti other than @westonci ?
Please correct me if I’m wrong.
I asked a guy on reddit and he said it worked but was too much expensive so he left
I saw other guys saying seti made itch disappear
Probably doesnt work for everyone, just like anti-androgens

Gemini

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shedding is present both in minoxidil and finasteride so its not the best indicator for hair treataments.
The real question is if those shed hairs are regrowing thicker

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been doing 2 grams a day for about 2 and a half months now. First few weeks had zero itch and zero shed. Few weeks later shed comes back into over gear. Itch still gone but still shedding.

Shedding isn't really the best indicator is it? Setipiprant could be working and now forcing old hairs out to make room for newer stronger hairs to sprout?

More interested in any change in hair density!
Please keep track of your scalp hair density if you can and report back on that.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shedding in the first weeks on medicine is actually a great sign. Happened with minoxidil, happened with finasteride.

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any updates on the progress from the people that have been taking setipiprant?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been doing 2 grams a day for about 2 and a half months now. First few weeks had zero itch and zero shed. Few weeks later shed comes back into over gear. Itch still gone but still shedding.
Same exact experience in my case

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My experience too, had maintenance for 3-4 months though and was on 200mg/day. Itch still gone too.

200mg? Dosen't sound like a lot.. Westconci is doing 2g a day and the trails are doing 1g a day.

Why don't you up the dosage?

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
200mg? Dosen't sound like a lot.. Westconci is doing 2g a day and the trails are doing 1g a day.

Why don't you up the dosage?
No trials are doing 2g a day. Two 500mg pills twice daily.
Yeah I’m on 500mg for like 2-3 months now? Had a nasty shed but itch is non existent now
The shed lasted line 2-3 weeks and hair fall has reduced dramatically ever since

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I’m on 500mg for like 2-3 months now? Had a nasty shed but itch is non existent now
The shed lasted line 2-3 weeks and hair fall has reduced dramatically ever since
what is the source of your seti ? lyphar? and your only doing 500 mg every 12 hours ?

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Any side effects? It's proven to be a pretty safe drug from the trials for asthma but just curious.
Seen any regrowth at all? (optimistic)