The only hair loss thread you ever have to read ever again

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let us end the jokes and be serious about it for once. I will talk to you with sincerety.

First of all, let’s take out some usual drama. Androgenetic Alopecia is indeed an unfortunate circumstance that has neither a cause nor a cure. It can indeed be a catalyst for depression, isolation, medication and even suicide. In addition to that, we have to mention that Androgenetic Alopecia is in no way a life threatening condition. Now, before you start typing, let me stop you right here. Let us take a new approach.

Baldness is, believe it or not, just like any circumstance in life that comes suddenly and bothers us. You may not know it yet but there are a lot of such instances, some of which you will experience at some point. I myself have. Any such circumstance presenting itself in our lives has the ability to cause minor discomfort, no discomfort at all or drive us nuts. It is a powerless incident though. The power lies with us. We decide its impact. The same way we decide what impact a person’s words have in our lives.

To be free from it you need to do one thing. You need to stare at it and make a conscious decision to register it as a non-threatening, not important condition. The same way, you registered it as a threat one day and you have been reluctant to let go ever since. I’m not saying go online and watch motivational videos. I’m saying, register it in your brain as a non-threat, accept and habituate. If you do this, day by day it will lose power. It simply won’t matter to you. You will be free. Transplants, opinions, media, none of this will matter anymore. You will be in charge. You will have defeated Androgenetic Alopecia to its core, for ever.

If you can understand how the brain works and can register it as I instructed, you will be able to do this for every single issue you are facing and completely change your life.

I wish you all good luck.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, your post amounts to ‘accept it.’ Do you think this type of advice was never given to balding guys before? Accept it and shave. Accept it, it doesn’t matter. It’s all the same thing, give up your hair. But that’s easy to say when you’re not balding prematurely. And you’re a guy with no hair loss... this comes off as condescending

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, your post amounts to ‘accept it.’ Do you think this type of advice was never given to balding guys before? Accept it and shave. Accept it, it doesn’t matter. It’s all the same thing, give up your hair. But that’s easy to say when you’re not balding prematurely. And you’re a guy with no hair loss... this comes off as condescending

I’m not forcing you. I’m not telling you to “accept” it. I’m sharing with you a secret. If you can consciously look Androgenetic Alopecia for what it is and register it as a non-threat, it ceases to exist. Not me, not X woman, not Y website, not anyone can ever make you feel uncomfortable or comfortable about it. It ceases to exist. It has to be literally a conscious, deliberate action of taking baldness, putting it inside your brain as a non-threat and then day by day maintaining it there effortlessly. You have to experience an annoying non-threatening condition to understand what I mean.

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah f*** my hair, I'm going to do copious amounts of steroids and get humongous. Priorities right, thanks brah! By "annoying non-threatening condition" do you mean like poison ivy?

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's funny you had to put "not bald" as your name to let all those sad bald people know that you're not bald like them, God forbid.
I wanted to put bald but it was taken so I put the next best thing. I’m bald dw

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah f*** my hair, I'm going to do copious amounts of steroids and get humongous. Priorities right, thanks brah! By "annoying non-threatening condition" do you mean like poison ivy?

No one said do steroids or go to gym. Read what I said and take your time to comprehend it. If you can’t it means you’re stupid or that you don’t want to. Read every line carefully without a drop of doubt or hate.

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or getting your two front teeth knocked out?

you are not a threat to me, you are not capable of inflicting any type of damage, physical or psychological, to me. You have no power over me, you never will. You are powerless. You can’t knock my teeth out, you can’t touch me or influence me in a negative manner.

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you are not a threat to me, you are not capable of inflicting any type of damage, physical or psychological, to me. You have no power over me, you never will. You are powerless. You can’t knock my teeth out, you can’t touch me or influence me in a negative manner.

Wasn't implying a threat sorry you took it that way. If a person were to have their teeth knocked out due to a hockey puck or something it would be " an annoying non-life-threatening condition" and if so, I don't think there's a person alive that hasn't had an " annoying non-life-threatening condition". As for the other stuff I said I was just being facetious.

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wasn't implying a threat sorry you took it that way. If a person were to have their teeth knocked out due to a hockey puck or something it would be " an annoying non-life-threatening condition" and if so, I don't think there's a person alive that hasn't had an " annoying non-life-threatening condition". As for the other stuff I said I was just being facetious.

No, losing teeth is an actual injury. It’s not the same. Bro... trim your stupid head and look in the mirror, say “I own you b*tch (baldness)” and go be a man. You like being on the same place as all these crybabies? Look at them. Most of them haven’t seen a tit up close and they’re 30+. You ask them what they do besides crying for hair and they stutter.

Have I also mentioned that there are women out there who LOVE bald heads? Amanda is one. Her bf is bald.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Justshaveitbrotalk.com

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It will in your eyes. In the eyes of the balding man, it won’t. He won’t care because it is not a factor to improve or worsen his sex life. It’s like everything in life, stuff has as much power as you allow it to have. If you’re balding, people will make fun of you ONLY if they find out it bothers you. If it doesn’t bother you, truly doesn’t, no one will ever make a comment on it.

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you deny balding has a negative effect on your (dating) life?

It has if you see it that way. A mole can have the same impact if you let it. What is effect? Dude. Let me explain... the dude who has a problem with his looks will count every single real or imaginary encounter that doesn’t go his way. The dude who doesn’t have a problem with his looks simply blocks those out. If a member here magically had hair, does that mean he would get a yes from every girl? No he wouldn’t. He would still get denied. He would just assume it isn’t the hair. In reality, in both cases, he would have been denied NOT for his hair but for something else. Women care about other things. Those who judge someone based on hair exist. So? To the guy who is ok with himself, he finds his match elsewhere. He doesn’t care, he doesn’t need that girl. He is free. Independent. He develops character and quality because he has no obsessions. He finds his match.

Those dweebs in this forum are all virgins. That’s the problem. They think of life as this simple little thing where looks unlock everything and they can just sit and collect. It’s not like that AT ALL. They would see it if they were not as shallow as they are. How can they know when they have zero social skills? One of them is in university for example. He says “baldness runs my uni life” and he sits all day in dorm. Duh, you stupid f*ck... don’t be inside your dorm?

“Oh this bad person laughed at me today, he did this for my horseshoe.... CURSE YOU BALDNESS!” You tell me this is a dude that will have sex or keep a relationship with X dream girl if she was to date him regardless of his bald head and literally TELL him “idc if you’re bald”? He wouldn’t.

We HAVE to find the mind state where we can filter out our obsessions and issues and register them as no threats. We have to water our dry brains and help them grow and flourish. Women love confidence and wisdom in a man. True confidence that only comes from experience. You don’t get confidence from clothes and hair. It’s the brain dude. It’s all in the brain, that’s the only place you need to be working on. Looks are fragile... they go in an instant. It’s not harmful to want to improve your looks minimally or stay healthy. But even that isn’t necessary. If you have freckles, you can’t live? Maybe I’m a girl and freckles disgust me. I wouldn’t date you. So? The next girl would... Vanity in this forum is off the charts. Spoiled brats think they’ve been cheated. That they deserve a yes from anything they prey eyes on. No they don’t and it’s not hair. It’s that they have been DENIED. The same way they deny people on a daily basis. The same way they look at pics and roast others, the same way they call someone fat or stupid without knowing them. It’s because they lack character and they only see what they want to see.

This forum is an embarrassment and I came here to save you all.

Geezer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you deny balding has a negative effect on your (dating) life?
Yea pigeon I’m gonna have to side with you on your point of hair loss. As you can clearly see in the multiple pictures of before and after transformation, the desire for good hair or not wanting to be bald do not only resides in people from hair loss forum.

Pigeon actually but two great pictures that really emphasis this. You have the 2nd richest man in the world Elon musk, who clearly has had a hair transplant or multiple and possible use of pharmaceuticals. Clearly money and success do no change how you feel about hair, nor women’s desire for you. Elon musk could get any women even if he was bald, fat, pale, smelly, anything really because he has money, fame, and power. Yet he still cares about his hair because he like having hair, the decision is solely based on how he likes to look, not entirely on what others think.

Then you have the WORLDS STRONGEST MAN. A guy who stands at 6’7-6’8 larger then 99.99% of humans on the entire earth. Deadlifts 1000+ pounds. Is married to a beautiful girl who loves him... but, as shown above clearly got a hair transplant. He is married why would he do this. BECAUSE HE DICTATES WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO HIM NO YOU NOR I.

Bald is fine if you like to go bald. However if you do not wanna go bald and would like to fight it that’s your choice. I got one single life. I wanna look, do and feel however I do please. I enjoy weight training and keeping in good shape because indirectly it gives me confidence. If I became a fat slob I would definitely lose some confidence, some maybe won’t but I will. Same with balding, you may not care but, that is irrelevant in what people on this forum such as Pigeon and myself want to do.

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea pigeon I’m gonna have to side with you on your point of hair loss. As you can clearly see in the multiple pictures of before and after transformation, the desire for good hair or not wanting to be bald do not only resides in people from hair loss forum.

Pigeon actually but two great pictures that really emphasis this. You have the 2nd richest man in the world Elon musk, who clearly has had a hair transplant or multiple and possible use of pharmaceuticals. Clearly money and success do no change how you feel about hair, nor women’s desire for you. Elon musk could get any women even if he was bald, fat, pale, smelly, anything really because he has money, fame, and power. Yet he still cares about his hair because he like having hair, the decision is solely based on how he likes to look, not entirely on what others think.

Then you have the WORLDS STRONGEST MAN. A guy who stands at 6’7-6’8 larger then 99.99% of humans on the entire earth. Deadlifts 1000+ pounds. Is married to a beautiful girl who loves him... but, as shown above clearly got a hair transplant. He is married why would he do this. BECAUSE HE DICTATES WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO HIM NO YOU NOR I.

Bald is fine if you like to go bald. However if you do not wanna go bald and would like to fight it that’s your choice. I got one single life. I wanna look, do and feel however I do please. I enjoy weight training and keeping in good shape because indirectly it gives me confidence. If I became a fat slob I would definitely lose some confidence, some maybe won’t but I will. Same with balding, you may not care but, that is irrelevant in what people on this forum such as Pigeon and myself want to do.

So what do you suggest we do? Cry for the next 50 years?

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, losing teeth is an actual injury. It’s not the same. Bro... trim your stupid head and look in the mirror, say “I own you b*tch (baldness)” and go be a man. You like being on the same place as all these crybabies? Look at them. Most of them haven’t seen a tit up close and they’re 30+. You ask them what they do besides crying for hair and they stutter.

Have I also mentioned that there are women out there who LOVE bald heads? Amanda is one. Her bf is bald.
Dude, you act as if your trying to help, but I think in reality you're actually justifying your own insecurities, or some how trying to make your self feel better by "helping" what you deem lesser men than your self. You seem quick to call people names, make fun of them, and judge. trying to act like you have had some spiritual awakening when in reality you're probably as deep as a puddle of pigeon piss.

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, you act as if your trying to help, but I think in reality you're actually justifying your own insecurities, or some how trying to make your self feel better by "helping" what you deem lesser men than your self. You seem quick to call people names, make fun of them, and judge. trying to act like you have had some spiritual awakening when in reality you're probably as deep as a puddle of pigeon piss.

A cure isn’t coming, what do you suggest we do?

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A cure isn’t coming, what do you suggest we do?
People have reversed their hair loss! From bald to full head of hair even after being bald for a decade, and at the age of 42! But you like being bald, because you're like the rock or Bruce Willis, so there is no need for name calling and snide remarks on your way out.