The only hair loss thread you ever have to read ever again

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
It will in your eyes. In the eyes of the balding man, it won’t. He won’t care because it is not a factor to improve or worsen his sex life. It’s like everything in life, stuff has as much power as you allow it to have. If you’re balding, people will make fun of you ONLY if they find out it bothers you. If it doesn’t bother you, truly doesn’t, no one will ever make a comment on it.
Bro if you go bald you go bald but thinking no one cares about thin af sparse hair or a chrome dome is straight delusional.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just my "two cents", but androgenic alopecia is not necessarily a non-threatening condition. We live today in a society - and this type of society has all but covered the entire surface of the earth - in which your success is overwhelmingly determined by the way you look.

When I was younger, jobs, dates, and all kinds of opportunities were handed to me, notwithstanding the fact that I was a giant douche bag, only because I was handsome. After suffering aggressive hair loss and fixing my selfish personality somewhat, within six years I have gone from being treated like a prince to being treated like dirt. People turn away from me in disgust as if I am some kind of a revolting monster. I am out of a job and trying to correct it - yet despite having multiple college degrees I can no longer even get an interview if people see my bald head.

So, telling yourself that this is non-threatening does not make it so. Maybe the bald head itself is not life-threatening, but under the conditions of today's superficial society, it is indirectly so, because it greatly affects your ability to integrate yourself and to make a livelihood. I don't even care to be with women. All I wish for is a roof over my head - but with baldness, the doors of social opportunity that were once open to me are now locked.

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People have reversed their hair loss! From bald to full head of hair even after being bald for a decade, and at the age of 42! But you like being bald, because you're like the rock or Bruce Willis, so there is no need for name calling and snide remarks on your way out.

Excuse me. If you can reverse it why haven’t you? Is there one person here who reversed baldness without getting tits and a noodle d*ck?

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excuse me. If you can reverse it why haven’t you? Is there one person here who reversed baldness without getting tits and a noodle d*ck?
I have thanks. No gyno and my dick is big and as hard as ever, I also still pack on muscle.

TurboFixer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bahahah showing me link from that blocke who reads google and thinks he’s a medic and he got himself shipping test. Dude for f*ck sake...
honestly Derek knows 10x more about hair loss and hormones than any doctor who i have interacted with. You can criticize him all you want but he is clearly succeeding at what he is doing: being ripped and having great hair.

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
honestly Derek knows 10x more about hair loss and hormones than any doctor who i have interacted with. You can criticize him all you want but he is clearly succeeding at what he is doing: being ripped and having great hair.

lol...

dude knows nothing and just sells dirty test to soyboys with the “clinic” he registered. Nvm I’m out of this forum it’s honestly the most ridiculous place ever

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride .5 ed/ minoxidil 7%/ Ru 2.5% micro-needling weekly 1.2mm. 6 years ago a coworker asked me if I buff my head, just to give you an example of how bald I was ( nw6+). Do I have dreamy hairline yet no, but I think I will in less than a year. I've had some setbacks! Had my kid full time for over a year than I had to go to court. Really turned my life upside down for a short period of time especially financially. Not trying to document or experiment with hair loss I just want my hair back. Sorry I don't have better pics. I had pics of my full baldness but lost my phone. This is three months progress.

Attachments

• 20180728_113953~2.jpg
    20180728_113953~2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 107

TurboFixer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride .5 ed/ minoxidil 7%/ Ru 2.5% micro-needling weekly 1.2mm. 6 years ago a coworker asked me if I buff my head, just to give you an example of how bald I was ( nw6+). Do I have dreamy hairline yet no, but I think I will in less than a year. I've had some setbacks! Had my kid full time for over a year than I had to go to court. Really turned my life upside down for a short period of time especially financially. Not trying to document or experiment with hair loss I just want my hair back. Sorry I don't have better pics. I had pics of my full baldness but lost my phone. This is three months progress.
looks amazing brother. Thanks a lot for sharing that.
really happy for you

TurboFixer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol...

dude knows nothing and just sells dirty test to soyboys with the “clinic” he registered. Nvm I’m out of this forum it’s honestly the most ridiculous place ever
i haven't shopped at his clinic so I can't comment on its 'dirtiness' but I would urge you to refrain from that kind of criticism without any evidence

his videos however are generally pretty informative.

Geezer

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what do you suggest we do? Cry for the next 50 years?
No just saying you are allowed to do whatever you want, shaving your head or trying to keep you hair. There are other things in life besides hair, I have used treatment the last 16 years to keep my hair. I do not worry about it on a daily basis. If i for some some reason could not use any treatments, get a transplant or hair system, then I would just live my life. Sure I would miss my hair and ideally have it but just keep having fun. However that is not the case and I think people choose what they want to do.

Basically hair isn’t the only thing in life and your should still be able to enjoy life without hair. However just like I enjoy taking the time out of my day to weighting my food and exercise, you should also be able to do whatever you want for your hair.

If somthing does or does not matter to you, that does not dictate what i or anyone else should value.

Geezer

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol...

Dude there is nothing wrong with being bald. Just like there is nothing wrong if you wanna wear a black shirt. We just wanna be with hair and rock a blue shirt.
People act as if this hair loss prevention stuff is so “expensive” and time consuming.

finasteride: 1 second out of your day and if your not retarded at most should cost 10-15 bucks a month, however can be even cheaper

minoxidil: 5-10 minutes out of your day and can cost 80-130 bucks for a years supply

microneedling device: one a week 20 minutes to needle your scalp- most costly upfront at 200 bucks but last you a lifetime.

That’s it, for most people although some do not use all or use other treatments that are not really that expensive. We have men today spending money on copious amount of alcohol and video games on a yearly basis, I instead of that take maybe 200 bucks a year to keep my hair, with minimal effort.

basically, my life is mine, your life is yours.