The one thing I've noticed about this board...

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Being bald sucks *** and everyone knows it. You can "buck up" and be happy all you want but nobody gives a damn. Nobody cares about your hobbies or your smile if you're bald. Nobody thinks you're cool. Nobody would ever want to trade places with a bald man, not for a million dollars. It's all in vain. Humans are social creatures and nobody wants to socialize with us.

It makes perfect sense for us to be depressed. If anything, depression is what makes me normal.

^This is the ultimate reality. We are second class citizens who should not try to find contentment through social interaction because it is a lost cause. Which is a conflict of interests because as you say we are social creatures at heart.

Weather or not it is morally right is irrelevant because everyone thinks this way and there is nothing we can do to alter their perception of us and that is just the way it is.

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am actually seeing a therapist, lol. But not just because the hairloss. Its a combination of things. Any like uncomfortable said/ Losing when early is tough. I had a high hairline and was called bald in high school.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

If it was only hairloss.. I have ugly saburea on face, and it's triggers again after maybe a year off, cant tell if it's finasteride or the many pizzas I eat recently (cuz I work at a pizza place)