The Natural Internal Regimen

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
sizzlinghairs,

Yes, I am still taking boswellia, but not for hair loss. Boswellia reduces inflammation around my elbow, so that I am able to enjoy basketball and other sports. I can't tell the effect that it's had on my hair.

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
TN what stage is you hairloss currently at and what results have you experienced while on your treatment? Maintenance, regrowth...?

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
TN what stage is you hairloss currently at and what results have you experienced while on your treatment? Maintenance, regrowth...?

azuri, I am probably a Norwood 2. Have maintained this level for years. Experienced some light regrowth that has remained light, despite the use of various topicals (e.g. Capillogain, CG210).

sizzlinghairs

Established Member
Reaction score
tdo, to be honest, I didn't like the subtle smell of onion, which lingers a bit. And I didn't notice an improvement.

Hey Natural, how long were you on cg210? And how long does the onion smell linger for? I was considering trying it along with dermarolling...
(they were also saying a new version with an improved smell was going to replace older version)

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Natural, how long were you on cg210? And how long does the onion smell linger for? I was considering trying it along with dermarolling... they were also saying a new version with an improved smell was going to replace older version)

I only used it for a couple of months, and stopped, in part, because of the smell of onion which seemed to linger for hours. It is not a strong smell, mind you, but I became self-conscious (e.g. Could other people smell onion?). The company tries to mask this smell with a perfume of some sort.

sizzlinghairs

Established Member
Reaction score
You didn't notice any thickening of stoppage of hair fall at all? How many times a day were you using and how long does the company say results typically take?

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
You didn't notice any thickening of stoppage of hair fall at all? How many times a day were you using and how long does the company say results typically take?

1. No, I didn't see any thickening - my hair remained the same (no better, no worse).
2. I used it as directed.
3. Results vary from person to person.

sizzlinghairs

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your replies.

Also forgot to ask, did you buy from alto pharma which comes as "amana" or directly from cg210 website?

And would you say the smell really seeps in and gets bad? (definitely considering trying it).

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your replies.

Also forgot to ask, did you buy from alto pharma which comes as "amana" or directly from cg210 website?

And would you say the smell really seeps in and gets bad? (definitely considering trying it).

Lastly, I bought it from the site. The subtle smell of onion and perfume lingers. It is not a strong smell, but for me, it was noticeable, and not worth the price, given that I didn't experience any change hair wise.

Anyways, if you decide to try it, let us know about your experience. You might want to contact them via email for any other information, thanks.

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
azuri, I am probably a Norwood 2. Have maintained this level for years. Experienced some light regrowth that has remained light, despite the use of various topicals (e.g. Capillogain, CG210).

That's success in my books. If only I could maintain what I have then ill be happy. Good luck!

Jacob

Reaction score
http://www.indena.com/pdf/bosexil_ss.pdf

Different mechanisms of action have been proposed as potential explanation for the biological activity of boswellic acids that can
act on several targets at different extents. These include the inhibition of 5-lipoxygenase, 12-lipoxygenase, elastase, cathepsin
G, MPGE2s-1 cell-free or cell-based in vitro models. Active compounds able to inhibit cathepsin G have recently been proposed
as potential agents in the treatment of specific challenges. Novel in vitro studies confirm the biological activity of
BOSEXIL™: in human ex vivo explants, in a water/ethanol solution at 2%, it has reduced the UV induced photodimerization of thymine by 9% (being thymine a marker of DNA damage).Additional evidence in vitro in a most recent permeation studyhas shown the relevance of the Phytosome®delivery system in comparison to the unformulated extract: Phytosome®-formulated boswellic acids in BOSEXIL™ have confirmed they preferentially localize in the proteic structures of the stratum corneum.

The_Mentalist

Established Member
Reaction score
To chime in here:-

I cant believe that people are spending money on "processed" supplements. Processed food of any kind must be avoided. There are health books out there that tell you to throw away anything processed in your kitchen including cereal.

Curcumin is certainly one thing that everyone should consume for overall health benefits. It is probably the most potent anti-inflammatory agent out there on this earth. It is top rated in many health books as a must-have. All you need is to find an ethnic or Indian grocery stores around you. They have it in powder form for dirt inexpensive in plastic bag in enough quantity to last you for months. You just need to use tiny bit with any fluid you take throughout the day if possible. It is not that spicy you might think, and no, it does not change the taste of any beverage it is mixed in, not much, not even when mixed in water.

Curcumin (Turmeric/Curry powder) derivative is ASC or ASC-J9, made in pure molecular form in labs and has AA properties. It not only attaches to AR (Androgen Receptors) at hair follicles, but also degrades them making it more efficient, effective, and potent fighter against dht-binding to its hair follicle receptors.

In addition, it has anti-inflammatory properties for all over body, and defends hair follicles against inflammation caused by your own body. Inflammation is one part of the process that results in hair follicle miniaturization, and thus, shutting down of hair follicles/factory.

It was in some clinical trials somewhere, and I believe, trials were discontinued possibly because of ASC high staining problems, and its insolubility in almost any solution; and thus less marketability or something.

Cayenne has Capsaicin the active ingredient. It is also found in those grocery stores in full dried pepper, in seeds, grounded, and in powder form for dirt inexpensive. It is the same thing that is processed in gelcap and they sell it to you in bottle in all commercial stores.

Fish oil is another top rated supplement alongside Curcumin. You need to consume a lot in fresh fish to have benefits, as stated in some books. But, fresh fish is too expensive. Many commercially available ones have been found not so easily absorbed or have some impurities and Mercury in them. There is advisory body, headquartered in Canada, that certifies many supplement brands and theit production batches that are of any essential benefits. Needless to say, such certified ones are something to shop around for and are expensive. That's why Curcumin is the best alternative to Fish Oil, as well as addition.

I think above in natural form would do better, more natural and organic, than those processed ones you would buy in health stores.

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
I could have told you that 8 months ago

...no you couldn't have, Huckleberry. Back to your drugs, you go. Poof!

- - - Updated - - -

I have been on it for 8 months, using high quality brands, it's a huge waste of hair and money.
Definitely doesn't justify the arrogance of the creator of this thread.

I am pleased (but not satisfied) with my results. Sorry to read that these supplements did not benefit you or that foul attitude of yours in any way. Consider a hair transplant and some anger management sessions.