The Mood Cure by Julia Ross

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I am now listening to the audiobook called The Mood Cure by Julia Ross. All I can say is WOW. The book may not help you regrow hair but it surely will help you deal with your emotions you are feeling as you are losing your hair. I think the major theme on this site is most people cannot deal with hair loss emotional. This book may just help you deal with it better than you have been. If you are living a life full of depression and anxiety, you should at least make an effort to save yourself if you can't save your hair. Unfortunately, you have no guarantee you can save your hair but at least you have more of chance to safe yourself from a life full of anxiety and depression. This book could help you in other aspects of your life. Knowledge is very powerful. If we did not have access to this forum or other hair loss forums, we might have a harder time knowing how to save our hair. Just thought I would share this with my fellow hair loss sufferers. I think alot of you could use a fresh dose of positive emotions for a change. I don't this is really a "cure" but like trying to save your hair, its worth a try.

Kristen92

Reaction score
waoow thats inspiring! Can i get an ebook copy of it or something ? Please refer me the domain!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You can go to amazon.com. I think they have a kindle version. I got it free for trying audible.com for one month.

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
taX2GUB_Successful_troll.gif

maybes this doctorshouse

maybes spams books

maybes loots ofs hairsloss peoples chasings him

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Bekim, glad to see you are in a Good Mood, you must have read the book already. Nice to see you are using your time in very productive manner. You are truly very inspirational. I only wish you could be as a good of spammer as I am. Keep practicing.