The Minoxidil Shed Is No Joke, Boyos

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hth8p5.jpg

Every day after applying. Twice as much in the shower. Hair rapidly deteriorating. Scalp becoming visible. Send help, we’re taking on water

Yoadrian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for mking me laugh"we're taking on water" haha...well, at least you have long hairs. I can't get my hair that long. I waitied too long before last haircut and my top is noticeably shorter than sides, so i feel like larry from the three stooges...I've bought minoxdil in summer, still have yet to try..really scared..... I think i try on temples/receding hairline to see wht happens

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My experience so far has been profoundly negative but I’m not giving up hope. This sh*t has thinned out my hairline massively. Fingers crossed on the regrowth

Yoadrian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My experience so far has been profoundly negative but I’m not giving up hope. This sh*t has thinned out my hairline massively. Fingers crossed on the regrowth
I'm seriously thinking bout tking minoxidil, but i have very bad panic attacks, rapid heart beat throgh the day and dizzy all because f this medication i need to take... I might try it though.. i can always stop... the shedding process is like musce buiding.. When you resistance train, your muscles break down first then take in all the nutrients via food to buider bigger and stronger

Yoadrian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you don't have any full pics? this is what i'm dealing with Pre and post haircut

Attachments

• Pre3.JPG
    Pre3.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 994
  • Post12.JPG
    Post12.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 984

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can take some pics tomorrow but don’t have any before pics sorry brah

Your situation doesn’t look bad at all. Can’t recommend minoxidil yet since it hasn’t finished shitting all over me but if it works as advertised I’d imagine you’ll get good results

Yoadrian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can take some pics tomorrow but don’t have any before pics sorry brah

Your situation doesn’t look bad at all. Can’t recommend minoxidil yet since it hasn’t finished shitting all over me but if it works as advertised I’d imagine you’ll get good results
Great, look forward to seeing your pictures. I would put minoxidil liquid)because that's what i bought) on my head 7 times a day and wait till it has to dry a bit if it was a guarantee it will work and shedding is minimal. The fact that the probabilty of a big shed is high and it still might work it very upsetting to say the least,lol. .....I wouldn't mind if i had to lose a little more on my head permanently because i sort of think toppik will do a decent job of covering it.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long have you been on minoxidil? Most people ( myself included ) get an Initial shed which causes a lot more hair to fall out for a few weeks. Once it subsides a few months later your hair will grow back to baseline with hopefully more hair than when you started.

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks boys. I’ll try to snap some pics when I get some time to myself today. Hope your week is getting off to a decent start

Yoadrian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a pretty massive shed once i first started oral minoxidil, im fine now though, just have to ride it out. Wishing you the best in your hair recovery.
How long was your shed for?.. When i shampoo my hair, i use head and shoulders-Not sure if that's good idea to use-might have read something on here about that. What about you guys? Also, do any of you put minoxdil on your temples? I might try that as its receded..maybe get a little regrowth. .......By the way guys, caboki offers a free bottle for new customers..pay 2.99 for shipping i think.