The Mental "hope For The Future Dance"

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
@real kombo : Yeah, do you have any health issues?
Incidence of sides is very rare, but you might want to get some blood work done.

And check if you have thyroid issues.

@Saulus : Finasteride facial bloat? Never heard of this before. Is this even legit? Or are you trolling the poor guy

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@real kombo : Yeah, do you have any health issues?
Incidence of sides is very rare, but you might want to get some blood work done.

And check if you have thyroid issues.

@Saulus : Finasteride facial bloat? Never heard of this before. Is this even legit? Or are you trolling the poor guy

Finasterid raises estrogen and free t which can lead to water retention and fat gains in the face

Which is poison for facial aesthetics

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quit being a b**ch. Appreciate the fact that you have better hair than any of us.

As for your thinning/shedding, stay on the treatments. Sheds happen, obviously. In some instances, they're even cyclic. for what it's worth, there seems to be some fuzz at your hairline, which will probably grow stronger in time.

If you're paranoid, get a consultation with a good hair transplant surgeon, he can check out your entire scalp with his instruments to find out what's thinning and what's not.

And lose some body fat and trim your nails. What the f*** man!

"What the f*** man?" Seriously? You see I'm actually trying to get advice and expand my options unlike you who's just looking for baseless sympathy.

Am I glad I'm not completely bald? Yes. Does that mean I should pretend like there's no problem so I can end up like you down the road? Hell no.

I came here looking for advice from people experiencing a similar problem, not to recieve bitterness from people envious that I'm not as deep into the rabbit hole as them.

So even though I'm almost certain I'm younger than you, I'm going to be the bigger man and just ignore anymore hostility you might regurgitate. I'll only respond if I'm given advice pertaining to my situation.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasterid raises estrogen and free t which can lead to water retention and fat gains in the face

Which is poison for facial aesthetics
Know about the estrogen part.
But I can't believe everyone gains fat.... and definitely not in the face.

"What the f*** man?" Seriously? You see I'm actually trying to get advice and expand my options unlike you who's just looking for baseless sympathy.

Am I glad I'm not completely bald? Yes. Does that mean I should pretend like there's no problem so I can end up like you down the road? Hell no.

I came here looking for advice from people experiencing a similar problem, not to recieve bitterness from people envious that I'm not as deep into the rabbit hole as them.

So even though I'm almost certain I'm younger than you, I'm going to be the bigger man and just ignore anymore hostility you might regurgitate. I'll only respond if I'm given advice pertaining to my situation.

Okay. Firstly, I'm sorry. I know what I said wasn't called for.
And baseless sympathy? Dude, F you! Call me when you have suicidal ideation and clinical depression which are honestly not your fault. Call me when you go Norwood 6 and realize you have retrograde alopecia to boot..... within the week following that great news, you can tell me how what I've been doing is "baseless".

Stop blowing things out of proportion, especially when asking for help.

Still, I gave you some advice... and told you what I could see from the pics.