The Male Joke - Nw7: Skarsgård & Double Standards

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Taking about movie stars shaving their head, Ewan McGregor Norwood 2.

View attachment 74795

View attachment 74796

View attachment 74797

View attachment 74798

http://www.radiox.co.uk/radio/shows.../watch-why-ewan-mcgregor-has-shaved-his-head/

Listen to the one minute radio show link. Interesting he always has his hat! Other bald guy singled out as he is also a head shaver with a mac3 in his bathroom. Bet he wishes he wasn't there that moment. Puts into perspective the loss of looks for both, albeit temporary for McGregor. He doesn't look bad without hair but a far cry from with hair and what most women would find attractive.
I would prey to god every single day of my life if only i was able to look as ewan in trainspotting 1.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
B-but this society is still good and okay and you must accept it and be a good person!!!

No. I'll never accept or be a part of such a piece of sh*t society, i'll cut off myself completely from this world and live in complete isolation for my own peace of mind.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Taking about movie stars shaving their head, Ewan McGregor Norwood 2.

View attachment 74795

View attachment 74796

View attachment 74797

View attachment 74798

http://www.radiox.co.uk/radio/shows.../watch-why-ewan-mcgregor-has-shaved-his-head/

Listen to the one minute radio show link. Interesting he always has his hat! Other bald guy singled out as he is also a head shaver with a mac3 in his bathroom. Bet he wishes he wasn't there that moment. Puts into perspective the loss of looks for both, albeit temporary for McGregor. He doesn't look bad without hair but a far cry from with hair and what most women would find attractive.
Ewan really cant pull of the shaved look!

I genuinely think some men look awesome with a buzz cut.

Ewan isn't one of them.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
If baldness can make a good looking guy like that look semi-ugly, most of us are really fucked then. Baldness must be eradicated as if it were the plague!