The Male Joke - Nw7: Skarsgård & Double Standards

Toccata

Banned
Reaction score
Alexander Skarsgård shaved a NW7 for an upcoming movie role.
Two_Sides.jpg

For 8% of sufferers, that is in the mirror everyday. And when they say they
are openly loathed and ridiculed, it becomes hard to dismiss as oversensitivity
when examples like this—the opportunity to shame someone's baldness—
arrive and people take delight in saying how they really feel about it.

Forget twitter hot takes, here are legit headlines from: GQ, Esquire, Elle, LA Times, etc...
Media.jpg

Try as I might to find a similar sarcastic, snarky write up on a newly bald female celebrity,
I find instead either neutrality or empowerment:
Media2.jpg

Can you imagine the cries of misogyny if a headline read: Charlize Theron is too beautiful for this look.
Imagine how much worse if she had a patchy "style" because she was a character with Alopecia areata.

Here's Huffpo challenging societies unfair dictations with a brave and bold declaration,
and then shitting on Skarsgard with an article linking to twitter comments.
Contrast.jpg

TLDR: Some people actually think male pattern baldness is a style. If you have it, you are
open for mockery. If you care about it, you are open for mockery. If you try to fix it, mockery.

IMPACT.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bravo on the collection of headlines sir.

I'm not sure where to put this anecdote from yesterday here, but I think it's broadly applicable to the pretentious sympathy women can generally feel, and the outrageous childish cruelty that their true self shows to us all. Albeit this is a story about a dumbshit perma-tanned scumbag council fodder girl who's probably been pumped by half the guys on the estate. This is a conversation between her and a good female friend of mine about hair products/hair breakages:

Scumbag: "ahhh that'd be a good product for my sister actually, her hair's terrible"
Other girl: "awww really?"
Scumbag: "Ya it's like all broken up and breaking off there's like barely any left" (this kinda shocked me because I thought when she said "terrible" she just meant, too un-manageable or something)
Other girl: "sh*t that's awful"
Scumbag: "It's awful, really bad, it's all in patches and there's not a lot left"
Other girl: "Wow I've heard that happens-"
Scumbag: "-LOL (complete change of pace) me and my sisters all call her "3 strands", like hahahaha, she has 3 strands of hair left, and she hates it! She's always raging! Haha! 3 strands..."

*Complete scumbag ignorance at the fact everyone just went silent at what she just expressed*

The fact she doesn't just call her sister this behind her back, but they openly mock her with this, while feigning sympathy to others, people are just sick.

This was also right in front of another good male friend of mine who was completely NW4 from early 20's, he's 30 now but still, it was all so uncomfortable. And permatanned retard after the longest 30 second silence just asks him some vague question about what he's doing this weekend.

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope they write a million headlines about this saying how awful he looks. Because f*****g baldness makes even the most attractive men look worse. I want this to blackpill the normies. I don't want to hear another f*****g normie telling balding guys just to shave their head and be a cueball and that "you'll be badass like Jason Statham, (insert Chad top 1% balding celebrity that would still look much better with hair)" just shave it bro bullshit.

Last edited:

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Is this a headline from India? In that case any bald guy with over $300 in his bank account is still a hot guy.

Lol..Mashable had an Indian office..i am not sure if this is from mashable India or International.
By the way..$ 300 is nothing in India.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alexander Skarsgård is doomed though. Check his father and brothers.

My guess is he's already been on AA's for a while because he's been hanging on at the same point of slight recession for years now. Hopefully he will continue to maintain

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
God what a blackpill those comments are. And normies wonder why hair loss is such a big deal and why we fight tooth and nail to prevent it or treat it. I mean as if losing your hair wasn't bad enough, ignorant people start assuming you are a child raping monster because of something you have 0 control over. If you are anxious about starting finasteride and need evidence as to why it is a good f*****g idea, then there you go.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
God what a blackpill those comments are. And normies wonder why hair loss is such a big deal and why we fight tooth and nail to prevent it or treat it. I mean as if losing your hair wasn't bad enough, ignorant people start assuming you are a child raping monster because of something you have 0 control over. If you are anxious about starting finasteride and need evidence as to why it is a good f*****g idea, then there you go.

Even if finasteride makes you ED, which is obviously sh*t (but very unlikely) you still need to balance up getting laid with a lesser girl than you'd have with hair, and being looked upon as a creepy pervert for no real reason.

If you aren't in an intimate relationship or that isn't at all on the horizon, I don't understand why anyone wouldnt take the risk.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf, he is already dead
View attachment 74737

He has that long, narrow face/skull shape which is IDEAL for recession. It suits him just fine and he looks more than fine despite being NW2 there. He also has it gelled back, which exposes it more. If he had less product in it and a more neutrally combed style, it'd look even less obvious.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
They actually do, it's quite amazing
View attachment 67720 View attachment 67721 View attachment 67722

By "hairstyle", I can only assume they mean a NW7 allowing their natural hair pattern to grow
It is a style in the sense that if you let a nw7 grow out then you have chosen the power donut look (larry david style).

Other options are razoring it off and of shaving it to stubble.

A power donut or wig will always receive far more scorn.