The Jacob / 2020 Slappy Fights

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think Jacob is just trolling us with his obscure products and links to weird sites...

Jacob

Reaction score
Don't forget..they're so obscure that they have to do with the subject(s) being discussed in the thread they're posted in.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Loving the thread title.

:laugh:

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Topicals- currently just Dermatopoietin and Andalou's topical..with a bit of a custom PQQ topical here and there. Lately it's just been maintenance.

Jacob, thats interesting, can you also report on what your results have been? Did Derm. stop shedding for you and thicken up hair? Did you have aggressive male pattern baldness? Or the Andalou topical, did it help in shedding stop/thickening?

Thanks!

Jacob

Reaction score
I've never really had any noticeable "shedding" since I first was shedding like crazy and started using topicals and dealing with my digestive system etc- a dozen or so years ago. So what I use these days is just to hold on to what I have and possibly get some regrowth..which I've been able to do. It's hard to say what each individual topical I use has done..and I've always used more than one and rotated things quite a bit.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Jacob, how did you deal with your digestive system? Were you having problems with it?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
2020!! you are an attention wh***!! Jacob been around way longer than you. Most of his products that he posts all the time which he put a lot of research in it are most of the time unique, new or specialized so not available from the mainstream webstores ..Jacob is a solid and valuable member.. 2020 you are such a drama queen., Jacob, did you find anything to fix 2020 b**ch tits problem?:hairy:

Jacob

Reaction score
Jacob, how did you deal with your digestive system? Were you having problems with it?

I had major IBS-like symptoms. Went on a bland diet...took enzymes and started with the probiotcs back then..took things like Seacure and cat's claw..colostrum...etc.

- - - Updated - - -

2020!! you are an attention wh***!! Jacob been around way longer than you. Most of his products that he posts all the time which he put a lot of research in it are most of the time unique, new or specialized so not available from the mainstream webstores ..Jacob is a solid and valuable member.. 2020 you are such a drama queen., Jacob, did you find anything to fix 2020 b**ch tits problem?:hairy:

Thanks squeege..good to see you back :cool: The cure is here: http://www.zazzle.com/abs+tshirts

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Where is 2020 BTW?

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Last I heard he was injecting tb4 over at HLH. I am guessing it failed and is embarrassed to come back.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you guys talking about me?

brad_pitt_in_johnny_suede.jpg

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
http://www.google.com.au/search?hai...les;crnk_timediscounta..0.0...1ac.2eU5Ig1Ls4c

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
I for one appreciate jacobs links, and anyone elses that contribute more info and purchasing locations. And he definately has been round years longer than 2020( almost a decade i belive) I started on all these forums 7 years ago and jacob was already on them .

unless of course 2020 IS jacobs alter ego. ohhhh that'll rustle some feathers.:2gunsfiring_v1: