The Honest To Gawd Cure - Crisper Is Here

Who is excited about the Future shown in the Video?

• F**K YES! SIGN ME UP!

• No. My brain cannot comprehend living in a world like that.

• No Clue AKA I am Lost For Words.....

• I just want Hair Bro.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, we can't cure baldness yet we are close to cure aging. Keep dreaming.

I didn't say "cure". We are close to being able to bring aging under a certain degree of medical control to the point that life span and health span are dramatically increased.We are already able to control Androgenetic Alopecia to an extent with current treatments and there are several treatments that are currently in development that would effectively fit your nascent and simplistic notion of a "cure".

H

Reaction score
I didn't say "cure". We are close to being able to bring aging under a certain degree of medical control to the point that life span and health span are dramatically increased.We are already able to control Androgenetic Alopecia to an extent with current treatments and there are several treatments that are currently in development that would effectively fit your nascent and simplistic notion of a "cure".
What do you mean by close then and dramatically? If we want to compare aging research with hairloss research Rogaine was released in 1988.... and this website is very active right now....