CaptainForehead

Reaction score

s.a.f

Reaction score
WTF???? :dunno:

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
Pudzianowski is closer to 6' but anyway we all know that being short sucks and even a built shortie looks like nothing next to an average tall guy.

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
All of those bald guys who go around talking about how they're bald and they get laid no problem, and what the hell is wrong with the rest of us?... I bet that most of them are taller guys.

For a long time now I've been blaming my male pattern baldness for lack of female attention but now I'm starting to wonder if it isn't my 5'6" stature that isn't the biggest turn off.

After lots of research I've come to the conclusion that women are actually more forgiving of baldness than they are of shortness.

So yeah, I'm short and bald.

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Captain Obvious said:
All of those bald guys who go around talking about how they're bald and they get laid no problem, and what the hell is wrong with the rest of us?... I bet that most of them are taller guys.

For a long time now I've been blaming my male pattern baldness for lack of female attention but now I'm starting to wonder if it isn't my 5'6" stature that isn't the biggest turn off.

After lots of research I've come to the conclusion that women are actually more forgiving of baldness than they are of shortness.

So yeah, I'm short and bald.

you know i just measured and im close to 5'7 ( i thought i was around 5'6) that's how much I gave a f*** about height you know why b/c i could still pull off decent women . I remember one of them in the chemistry lab offered to buy me the lab manual ^_^ i didnt even know her. She was a 7 but I didn't like her (f*** i regret it so much now) but i was a nice guy didn't wanna f*** her and then leave her... i had long hair though. I was confident funny and joked a lot in the lab. I remember the professor asking the class: "what do you think happens when you titrate this bla bla bla" i used to say things like "it blows up?". I ownt the fukin room bro :sobbing: .

Your hair can hide anything bad looking facial feature and sometimes maybe it can make you look REALLY GOOD. I for one couldn't wait for my hair to grow long b/c short hair made me look bad.

Hair > height for sure unless you're like a midget 5'6 5'7 isn't that short. u wear some shoes and ur 5'8.

now a bald short dude that's a diff story we are fucked. unless i was like 6 foot, baldness takes over anything.

Gives you that unhealthy, drug addict, old look unless you shave it clean if u dont got the right headshape then ur fucked also.

long story short: confidence+hair = get almost any women
take out the hair = 300 pounder unless u look like zidane of course.

slipy

Reaction score
Captain Obvious said:

could it not be just an additional turn off with baldness being the primary?
im of the opinion that a short good looking hair guy wouldn't have much trouble as far as woman are concerned.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
I would pay a lot of money and took a major beating if i could change my 6.0 height for a 5.6 NW1.

ctulhu

Reaction score
I'm balding and 5'4'', and I've been in relationships for 3 of the last 4 years and have been dating and sleeping with other girls during that time. Being short does me no favors, but it doesn't exclude me from a social life. Just fyi.

slipy

Reaction score
gascoigne said:
I would pay a lot of money and took a major beating if i could change my 6.0 height for a 5.6 NW1.

i'd suck trannies dick for a thick Norwood 2. never been a Norwood 1 nor do i want.

gravesen said:
Being bald is three times worse than being short.

true dat :agree:

seb

Reaction score
Unless a man is under 5ft 4",any ridicule(if any) pales in comparison too the abuse endured by going bald.

slipy

Reaction score
im 5'8 and i don't see that as a tragedy. in fact it's not a rare sight for me to see males shorter than me.

premature baldness on the other hand... :dunno:

seb

Reaction score
slipy said:
im 5'8 and i don't see that as a tragedy. in fact it's not a rare sight for me to see males shorter than me.

premature baldness on the other hand... :dunno:

Yes,I am sure a 5ft 8" man doesnt(nor should) attract insults whilst casually walkind down the street. "hey look at him,he looks like an ewok".Casually walking down the street bald however.....

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
gravesen said:

Not when it comes to women. The vast majority of women simply WILL NOT date a man who is shorter than they are. Read some comments online and you will see that women will not beat around the bush when it comes to height, short guys are a no-go. But notice that women are significantly more forgiving of baldness, saying they like the shaved look, etc. No women ever says she prefers a man who is shorter than she is.

ctulhu

Reaction score
Captain Obvious, my current GF is 5'8'', or 4 inches taller than me. She said that she worried about my height until the moment we kissed, then she didn't care anymore. I've also had girls interested in me who were quite a bit taller than me, some pretty good looking ones too.

slipy

Reaction score
Captain Obvious said:
gravesen said:

Not when it comes to women. The vast majority of women simply WILL NOT date a man who is shorter than they are. Read some comments online and you will see that women will not beat around the bush when it comes to height, short guys are a no-go. But notice that women are significantly more forgiving of baldness, saying they like the shaved look, etc. No women ever says she prefers a man who is shorter than she is.

they fuking despise baldness

but considering the fact that baldness is a strictly cosmetic flaw that doesn't possess any disadvantages other than impairing your asthetics, they decide to put on an act in a obvious attempt at looking less shallow. they just happen to have more excuses to discriminate against height and their tolerance for baldness is just formal.