the hair revolution

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
major general norwood and his brave league of hamiltons will fight valiantly against the evil army of full heads

the slight receders try to join major general norwood but get rebuffed

the final battle against the full heads takes place at bald head island

me and captain forehead are lieutenants, fred is right under us and ucman is the best grunt around

ucman gets injured and earns a purple heart

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
major general norwood and his brave league of hamiltons will fight valiantly against the evil army of full heads

me and captain forehead are lieutenants, fred is right under us and ucman is the best grunt around

Spoiler: Fred deserts you and joins the full heads.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Spoiler: Fred deserts you and joins the full heads.
TRAITORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :firing::firing:

I was dreaming last night about a glorious green hill . . . . . . and the waves of full heads were coming over it . . . . . but me and the brothers in rogaine eliminated them all

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Notcoolanymore and the receders retreat back to Get Laid Island.

Reactions: Raz

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
We will defend Get Laid Island with everything we've got.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
See this is what im talking about.I have my exams next month and posts like these are just such a pleasure:jump:
Anyway my contribution to the topic:-
Captain notcool it seems the anti finasteride trolls are just not interested to join the battle.

slipy

Reaction score
Nigga, the problem is by rejecting an alliance with receeders you're vastly outnumbered by full heads.

So unless you go full rambo, this is merely a wet dream of yours.

[video=youtube;aL39jJN9hHM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL39jJN9hHM[/video]

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We will defend Get Laid Island with everything we've got.

We will deceive the full heads into thinking that we are one of them and then they will send soldiers and weapons to us. We let them fight against the brave league of hamilton's and only when they fail to stop them we will defend Get Laid Island till the last man.

NotCoolAnymore I assume that you are the general then, so can I be the lieutenant?:innocent:

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
The full blown norwoods with their expert sword fighting skills, which they've acquired over the years during many sausagefests, are advancing into Get Laid Island. The receders are caught off guard with nothing to defend themselves with except the adult toys owned by their girl friends.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
YESSSSS the get laid island receders have upped their defence by equiping toppik and dermmatch.By now we have upped from NW3-2 to perfect NW0 BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
By this time we are all the full heads of hair with girls drying their pussies with dryers......
Your move baldies

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

Full heads lose as they don't understand baldness and buy into the rumours that bald men have way more testosterone - they fear the baldies aggression and rape as POW, plus they think you guys are very horny as never get laid. Also they got scared their scalp would be taken as a token like in Inglourious Basterds and for $hits and giggles/research/jealousy. Full heads ran away.

Receders form their own battalion headed by the feared Hell, Swingline, not cool e.t.c. You baldies try to attack under the cover of darkness, forgetting that your lovely hard earned dome is emanating light. KIA all baldies.

viet nom nom

Established Member
Reaction score
NW6 battalion sees a weakness in the receeder's defences, but they don't advance because they lack confidence.

Reactions: Raz

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
:laugh: At least Exodus got some cool stories to a rubbish thread

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
****ing epic guys, keep it coming

lmao this place is getting boring. i need to post the funny threads to keep it lively

maher

Banned
Reaction score
****ing epic guys, keep it coming

lmao this place is getting boring. i need to post the funny threads to keep it lively

Ex, what about this: is this something you would go for? 7:27

[video=youtube;ziuDMj-mGiA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziuDMj-mGiA[/video]