The hair loss talk grouping - yes yes yes

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I’m clearly jack
Wasn’t he pretending he was insane?
Then again - I actually have hairloss
You would be the guy who's in the hospital voluntarily because people think that you don't have hair loss! Maybe I would be the young guy Billy or the Danny devito one. Great movie. I want to read the book.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk now that I am in Poland any incel I see is slavic lmao. But truth is, Western Europe is something very foreign for me and I feel lost when I was in WE, so I think that Poland is EE after all

no it’s Central Europe

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no it’s Central Europe
Tbh I am not sure about that. One would say it is, because Poland was always a mix of Western and Eastern Europe, but contrary to WE, Poland was never a Roman Empire territory and it shows af throughout history lol

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1654386247484.png

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh I am not sure about that. One would say it is, because Poland was always a mix of Western and Eastern Europe, but contrary to WE, Poland was never a Roman Empire territory and it shows af throughout history lol
Everytime I have gone out with a Polish girl and I call it EE , she gets offended

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Neither was most of Germany.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everytime I have gone out with a Polish girl and I call it EE , she gets offended
On Polish incels forums it is said that Polish girls are W****S, is it true? They say that you can be Indian or Arab or Black and it does not matter because they are hungry for c*** lol

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
On Polish incels forums it is said that Polish girls are W****S, is it true? They say that you can be Indian or Arab or Black and it does not matter because they are hungry for c*** lol
I think it is true. Polish girls are known for loving Arab/Turkish dick arround here. One of the most well known influencer couples is Arab immigrant + Polish immigrant.
Probably has to with growing up in the ghetto as well.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't respond to this because I've cut down on this forum so that I can get well into my books, video games and movies.

How can I be normal in light of all the crazy posts that I've posted over the years? How can @Oknow be when he seems to be a guy without hairloss living the happy life of a guy without hairloss but still believing himself to be overcoming his hairloss, and using this section of the forum at all? No offense to anybody except myself, but I think that every user here is messed up to an extent. It's like the mental hospital in One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest.

When you’re hit with this baldness deformity, mental issues comes as a given.

Only the most strongest baldies survive without any mental damage