disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Chud.

1641219238460.png

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought the joke of those memes was the (past?) fact many indians still defecate on the streets. Not because of your skin. Many northern indians also don't have brown skin.

Hence "poo in loo" jokes found around the internet.

all religious old white men are child molestors, what’s your point

HolyShift

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont get the logic behind when someone makes bad jokes on other people and says it their fault not to be mentally strong enough to digest the jokes. Victim blamed. Every nation or race has flaws going on and it's nothing to joke about. I personally dislike those jokes even though I am not Indian.
Personal opinion. I aint gonna say nothing more.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Q: How many Hairlosstalk Users does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: About 500. One to start a "How do you screw in a lightbulb?" thread, one to give a simple, straightforward, and helpful answer, and 498 to spam the thread with tens of thousands of vitriolic posts about inceldom, trannies, autism, anti-natalism, and the decline of Western civilization.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
The point is they're not racist jokes and even if they were, they're jokes. If you can't handle jokes that might be insulting in your eyes, that's on you and means you need thicker, brown (yes pun intended) skin.

I dear you to make that joke in your working environment

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
The point is they're not racist jokes and even if they were, they're jokes. If you can't handle jokes that might be insulting in your eyes, that's on you and means you need thicker, brown (yes pun intended) skin.

I dont get the logic behind when someone makes bad jokes on other people and says it their fault not to be mentally strong enough to digest the jokes. Victim blamed. Every nation or race has flaws going on and it's nothing to joke about. I personally dislike those jokes even though I am not Indian.
Personal opinion. I aint gonna say nothing more.

he should travel to India and make these jokes and see what happens

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, some jokes are offensive and not funny or bad in some people's eyes. Still we should be able to make these jokes, if they don't like them just ignore them but no need to yell "racist" or whatever platitude because you don't like the joke/meme.

Reminds me of the recent controversy with Rickey Gervais and his latest comedy special on netflix, the media was outraged too because of all the "transphobic" jokes.

But since we're on HairLossTalk.com.com, the mods are the ones who should decide if these memes are too offensive to be on here or not.
Well your jokes are not funny , good jokes are ones that people laugh with you , not offensive