The functional cure is already here (pics)

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
turning NW6 back to NW1 with natural appearance like in those pics os easily worth $50k.

$50k is nothing compared to having to look like and egg for the rest of your life. If you had that kind of money you would know it’s not that much.

Besides that, the procedure costed him 24,000 euros. That is really not that much for and adult person.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s ok to whine sometimes, we all have our frustrations.

But it is clear now that “froggy” is here only to whine and spill nonsense

You’ve been exposed pal, thanks for playing

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s ok to whine sometimes, we all have our frustrations.

But it is clear now that “froggy” is here only to whine and spill nonsense

You’ve been exposed pal, thanks for playing
what nonsense are you writing about?

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For his age (40) he has great hair now but it’s still only a cosmetic ‘cure’ . With the amount of grafts he used he probably has 30-40% of the amount of hair a non balding person has on top

whatintheworld

Reaction score
For his age (40) he has great hair now but it’s still only a cosmetic ‘cure’ . With the amount of grafts he used he probably has 30-40% of the amount of hair a non balding person has on top
It is only after you lose 50% density that balding becomes noticeable to the human eye, unless you are looking up close with great scrutiny, which no normal person does.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it looks better than before the transplant, but far from ideal, that's true

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That looks unnatural. If that is a functional cure, we are in trouble. And this is coming from someone who had an FUE, and I am not “broke”.

Not only does it look unnatural, his hairline is way back, giving him a permanent, dreadful, big forehead. His temples also look weirdly shaped.

Might as well pay for and maintain a really good hair system. They make them pretty realistic nowadays. Hair systems, although I would not want to wear one, have surpassed hair transplants in terms of how they have advanced and how realistic they look. Which is sad because in hair systems humble beginnings, they looked awful and FUT’s looked better. Not hair transplant’s stopped evolving but hair systems keep getting better. Am I right or wrong?

I bet most men with male pattern baldness really want their old hairline and temples back. Not looking like a creep with a gigantic forehead and a permanent ugly thin hairline and hideous looking temples.

Now if you bring his hairline down a bit, and add more to those temples, it would look better even if it’s thin.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That looks unnatural. If that is a functional cure, we are in trouble. And this is coming from someone who had an FUE, and I am not “broke”.

Not only does it look unnatural, his hairline is way back, giving him a permanent, dreadful, big forehead. His temples also look weirdly shaped.

Might as well pay for and maintain a really good hair system. They make them pretty realistic nowadays. Hair systems, although I would not want to wear one, have surpassed hair transplants in terms of how they have advanced and how realistic they look. Which is sad because in hair systems humble beginnings, they looked awful and FUT’s looked better. Not hair transplant’s stopped evolving but hair systems keep getting better. Am I right or wrong?

I bet most men with male pattern baldness really want their old hairline and temples back. Not looking like a creep with a gigantic forehead and a permanent ugly thin hairline and hideous looking temples.

Now if you bring his hairline down a bit, and add more to those temples, it would look better even if it’s thin.
people here like to cheat and live dreams, remember my words and this post, it's too late for a cure for us, we were born too early, stemson won't come out in 5 years with a price of 50k$ come down people, the game is over for us Tsuji was supposed to be in 2020, and we don't even have a trace of it, this guy from the photos looks better than bald, but he is far from perfect, these are the facts

whatintheworld

Reaction score
A lot of people here I think are Norwood 2's...those who experience true baldness will know how much of a life changing event this is.

I hope they never experience true baldness though, wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, and hardly some ignorant kids who are probably still living off their parents at home.

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OnLy COsMEtIc, you are all so f*****g ridiculous. most here probably arent even balding properly.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what a sh*t thread this turned into
A lot of people here I think are Norwood 2's...those who experience true baldness will know how much of a life changing event this is.

I hope they never experience true baldness though, wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, and hardly some ignorant kids who are probably still living off their parents at home.
bald head is not the end of the world, sorry gentlemen but you sound like women

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will only be satisfied when they can give me a Norwood -50000 with hair follicles as thick as tree trunks growing out of my head, anything else might as well just be a Norwood 7 duuuuuuh

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will only be satisfied when they can give me a Norwood -50000 with hair follicles as thick as tree trunks growing out of my head, anything else might as well just be a Norwood 7 duuuuuuh
I'd be glad if Stemson released his medicine in 10 years, but I mean unlimited hair, not what's in the pictures in this thread

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, if only I had enough donor. Cos I am NW6 and bald as a babies bum. Just self assessing my donor it looks crap. Though my hair is dark and seems decent thickness.... so maybe this can help...

I think best I can do is combine FUE with SMP and create a buzzcut look that can work somewhat well.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Man, if only I had enough donor. Cos I am NW6 and bald as a babies bum. Just self assessing my donor it looks crap. Though my hair is dark and seems decent thickness.... so maybe this can help...

I think best I can do is combine FUE with SMP and create a buzzcut look that can work somewhat well.
Why did you not get on finasteride? finasteride can also strengthen your donor as well. Hell even minoxidil can even strengthen your donor.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why did you not get on finasteride? finasteride can also strengthen your donor as well. Hell even minoxidil can even strengthen your donor.
I have worse baldness, baldness in a way uncharacteristic for men from the center of the head evenly over the entire head