The functional cure is already here (pics)

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From Norwood 5-6 to almost no trace of hair loss.
1632973072494.png

1632973613371.png

1632973975813.png

1632973450685.jpeg
1632973307344.jpeg

1632973384086.jpeg

Attachments

• 1632973107555.png
    1632973107555.png
    618.7 KB · Views: 112
  • 1632973157016.png
    1632973157016.png
    670.4 KB · Views: 111
  • 1632973189249.png
    1632973189249.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 108
  • 1632973680449.png
    1632973680449.png
    670.4 KB · Views: 124

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is that hair transplant are not perment as ppl think you can ask any surgen and he would tell you that you would lose some of the hair transplant hairs over the years. Plus the ppl dr zarev show are super good candit for this kind of hair transplant. They need to comeback after 5-6 years to show how the hair look after that.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just one two day session, just 7k donor grafts (everybody has that)

Those results are almost magical, totally life changing, there is no other way to put it
You ignore the data behind those canadits like hair thickness , hairs per graft , and the fact they reached their final nws which make them super stable… most of the nw7-6-5 have thin hairs there cuz the hair get thinner there even if you dont lose it … so those pol are truly blessed . And no those transplant are like 8-10 k graft which are insane ! If you do it you would loom extreamly harvest, the reason they dont its cuz they got more then avergae donor zone

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The direction of the picture is not consistent for a reason . I bet if you took pictures of the top the hairloss would still be obvious

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Blablabla those pics speak louder than any words

If your donor is at least not totally fucked up, the cure is already here and it is brought by the hands of Dr Zarev

And in 5-10 years we will have Stemson anyways
How are you sure that Stemson will be available in 5-10 years? no one gave a guarantee, not even those people from Stemson, besides, the price may be so high that no one but the financial elite can afford it, somehow I don't want to believe in the cheap technicology of beauty and ideal for all

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How are you sure that Stemson will be available in 5-10 years? no one gave a guarantee, not even those people from Stemson, besides, the price may be so high that no one but the financial elite can afford it, somehow I don't want to believe in the cheap technicology of beauty and ideal for all
you really wont stop being annoying about that price sh*t

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Blablabla those pics speak louder than any words

If your donor is at least not totally fucked up, the cure is already here and it is brought by the hands of Dr Zarev

And in 5-10 years we will have Stemson anyways

Congratulations dude.

Your result looks amazing for the level of hair loss you had. Incredible result.

Can I ask whether your donor hair, before the procedure, was completely untouched from any thinning from your male pattern hairloss?

I have very similar loss to you but my sides and nape have also thinned perhaps about 50%.

I know I am not a candidate for such a procedure but just wondering whether you had fully-thickened side and back hair prior to the procedure

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Congratulations dude.

Your result looks amazing for the level of hair loss you had. Incredible result.

Can I ask whether your donor hair, before the procedure, was completely untouched from any thinning from your male pattern hairloss?

I have very similar loss to you but my sides and nape have also thinned perhaps about 50%.

I know I am not a candidate for such a procedure but just wondering whether you had fully-thickened side and back hair prior to the procedure

BTW, did you wear a hairpiece prior to having your procedure done?

Your crown and vertex prior to procedure have some inflammation marks, and your sparse hair in this region is cut short.

I am wondering whether this was the result of you microneedling or otherwise wearing a hairpiece.

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
here is my take on this. i think for someone in their mid 30 you could save a lot of grafts if you have a more conservative hairline. i also think in order to properly frame your face it could be argued that a thin spot at the crown would be acceptable, a normal look past 30 and can be covered well with toppik. that again would save a lot of grafts.

however!!

i think the bigger problem is the fact that not having to use finasteride because it is donor zone hair is not completely accurate especially in younger men. many report a thinning of transplanted hairs. why? well first of all, what can be found in the frontal scalp is an upregulation of dht. when you plant the hairs from the back to the front they are susceptible to more dht, some still express the androgen receptor, studies have shown that even the donor zone in men with Androgenetic Alopecia thins out ovet time just much slower. however in an environment with higher androgens this can happen quicker.

furthermore, the surrounding cells are still susceptible to the balding process, there are signaling molecules being produces in their roots that have inhibitory properties, these are paracrine not just autocrine signals and thus, it can have an effect even on the neighboring cells. that means your non transplanted scalp is killing your donor hair.

when you are old and your balding process has been arrested for a long period of time this might not be w problem. however note that in older men gair generally becomes thinner. when you have such a tranplwnt you cannot afford any further thinning

my opinion is, a full transplant is not feasible past Norwood 4 if you hwve non insane donor area. hopefully soon we have drugs that might not give full but at least partial regrowth so that it can make non candidates candidates and also arrest the balding process further so that groeth inhibitory paracrine signals from cells nearby(there was a talk from the hair loss congress 2020 thag went into depth on this and why transplanted hair can get prone to minatutizatio) are not an issue

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
“my opinion is, a full transplant is not feasible past Norwood 4 if you hwve non insane donor area.”

I just posted a NW5 or 6 with average donor area that had a full transplant and had amazing results. So yes, it it very feasabible.

The thing is Dr Zarev is so good he is redefining what is possible with hair transplants. If you just consider the other hair transplant doctors I would almost agree with you.

Last edited:

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BTW, did you wear a hairpiece prior to having your procedure done?

Your crown and vertex prior to procedure have some inflammation marks, and your sparse hair in this region is cut short.

I am wondering whether this was the result of you microneedling or otherwise wearing a hairpiece.
That’s not me. Later I will post the link of the original thread where the guy is documenting everything. You are right about the hair piece though

Last edited:

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are right, if you don’t get George Clooney hair then it’s not the cure.

Instead of becoming virtually a NW1 again, he should have stayed a NW6 and waited “for just more 3 years” for another 20 or 30 years before that super new drug that has showed promise in “studies” finally hits the market