The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
A 7.51/10 with 904 votes
img54f9e161e46f3.jpg

Her user name is "ahlexandrah", for those of you who don't know much etymology, that approximately translates as "ruler of men".

Her lipstick looks kind of cheap but the cross above her sl*t like tit pose is quite a turn on. 7.5 to an 8.5 depending on other angles, body and her look with lack of makeup could be fair.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A 7.51/10 with 904 votes
img54f9e161e46f3.jpg

Her user name is "ahlexandrah", for those of you who don't know much etymology, that approximately translates as "ruler of men".

Let's see....
Boobs spaced a little wide for a cis girl,
Large hands,
Big nose,
Brow / hooded eyes,
Should've used a little more orange concealer and foundation to cover the upper lip shadow...
All the signs are there :) I'd say overall she's pretty smokin hawt tho'

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate when people put there head on one side like that! Narcissism. Really, those sites make people sick.

In a book I read, the side-view is listed as something women do to show closeness. It's a subconscious act, like an eyebrow flash.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey my comment wasn't meant to sound anti-trans people, I have nothing against them. I'm in a bit of a negative mood today, and I'm debating whether or not I should have my revenge on a guy that did me wrong or not. I want to, but if I do all hell will break loose lol. Btw I'm not generally a vindictive person but this guy has pushed my buttons over several years and I'm so tempted to mess him up.

What did he do?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey my comment wasn't meant to sound anti-trans people, I have nothing against them. I'm in a bit of a negative mood today, and I'm debating whether or not I should have my revenge on a guy that did me wrong or not. I want to, but if I do all hell will break loose lol. Btw I'm not generally a vindictive person but this guy has pushed my buttons over several years and I'm so tempted to mess him up.
You can have turbo chad in your doorstep in a few clicks to mess that guy up.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
He has taken advantage of my feelings for him for fcking years on end, and lied to me endlessly. Now he has ditched me like I'm trash and thrown our years long ''friendship'' out the window for some girl. He has used me for sex for years and now that he apparently doesn't need me for that anymore he drops me almost without a word. Let's just say I know intimate secrets of his that would mess up his life.
Kind of is your fault as well for not giving other less attractive people with a kinder heart a chance Im pretty sure they were many.