The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy is a Bachelorette contestant:
fb7upsg3o62v5xqrdcgk.jpg

He's apparently a racist too, but I dson't give a f*** as I don't care about the show.

But, what I did notice is ... how did he make it on what is essentially a male beauty pageant? He does not appear that handsome, imo. Something is wrong with his face, though I'm not sure what it is.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think getting braces is just as important as a hair transplant ? My teeth aren't the worst but there not great. I'm definitely self conscious about them

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay .....
Does @Xander94 really live in a basement or is this a metaphor?
Not judging I am just curious--somehow thought this was an American thing not a Europe thing

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it's true, i heard he actually lives in your basement... without you knowing... terrifying isn't it?
... that would be a good premise for a horror movie. OMG he's been living in your basement for the last 9 1/2 years, splitting his time between HairLossTalk.com, lookism and masturbating to old pictures of himself.
f*** that sh*t is creepy - i'm creeping myself out with this storyline

I think that was a horror film from 70s or 80s.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a colleague/pretty good friend, total Trumpite, his knee-jerk reaction to any criticism of Trump is instant defensiveness, it's looney liberal spinning, it's "fake news". The constant Trump lies? Eg creating half a million jobs in his first 2 weeks? Well that's all to be believed, anyone who doubts it is a crazy Democrat. Fact-checkers are "fake news", even if they're right wing and Republican, everyone's out to get poor little Trump.

The bias of Trump supporters is beyond hysteria, people are frustrated and feeling weak. They are constantly sold this American dream and are only now realising how the system has been set up to keep the rich getting richer, and if you are one of the rare few who beat the system, it not only required skill and determination, but a hell of a lot of luck- you survived and prospered because the system made a mistake. You shouldn't have got there, basically.

What's hilarious (maybe not ha-ha funny) is that Trump has somehow captured the imagination of working class, low IQ individuals, because he apparently stands for them, the guy who inherited a fortune, huge connections from his father, and has costed the taxpayer literally billions with his 4 bankruptcies.

Does anybody NOT think Trump DOESN'T HAVE A GOOD HEAD ON HIS shoulders? The PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! God DAMN it!

kathy_lee.jpg

At least Kathy wasn't mean about Trump's current state OF HAIR (loss)! He should be complimented!

Last edited:

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, very important especially in the US. I'm planning on getting veneers to fix my teeth and i'm actually debating whether to do it before or after hair transplant; i think i will do it before because teeth are very important.
I'm going to look into getting a transplant in Jan after a year on finasteride, so I'm going to get braces asap I think. Going to be a tough couple years.... character building I guess....

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to look into getting a transplant in Jan after a year on finasteride, so I'm going to get braces asap I think. Going to be a tough couple years.... character building I guess....

Braces? why not invisalign?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
For some of the more problematic cases, braces are the only option. I was told when I went to the ortho when I was 28 that invisalign was not an option for me.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
@Afro_Vacancy and others: do you enjoy social activities? Having "friends" over, going out to dinner?

I'd rather stay at home and look at memes, or browse HairLossTalk.com or rewatch The Mentalist.

I don't have anxiety if I'm with acquaintances or anything, it's just that I don't find the effort worthwhile. Fake conversations about stupid topics. Now, if the conversations were as honest as here, I'd be more into it.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've got severely crooked teeth, but at the age of 25 is pretty much late to do anything at this point. It was up to my parents when I was a kid, but they never cared. It's one of the reasons I coudln't fight hair loss at the very beginning (age 17).
25 ain't too late for braces. It's a sh*t inconvenience but not too late. I watched this 40 year old dude with extremely crooked teeth get his done and he was happy as a motherphucka and he wasn't exactly an oil painting

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Decent features and jaw, good lower-third, smooth skin, full head. More than enough to be considered at least ok by many women. He's not a model, but he's far from ugly, that's for sure. If you're decent-looking enough, you can be even a racist like that guy, girls will fall for you anyway, as long as you have looks, they won't care.
100% agree. He's like a 6 who could be a 7 if he changed a few things.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody here is under any obligation to share pics, and there should never be pressure to do so.

Further Dante did share pics and people got on his case for it. There was major, severe, and mean-spirited criticism that he wasn't dressing up to take hair progress pics inside his apartment.

That was me

Which mathematics did you study and how high did you go? Did you make it past analysis and algebra? I really enjoyed the proofs of the spectral theorem in algebra, and of the uncountability of the irrational numbers in analysis. Can you prove Euler's identity?
eulerbg.jpg

Lots of people care about math and there's plenty of demand for it in various industries such as control systems engineering, finance, cryptography, statistics, bioinformatics, evolutionary dynamics, et cetera. However, you probably have to know computers too.

autism

I literally went to a club and showed women offensive memes with trump

autism

He should stop reading lookism and sluthate asap and actually go out there and make some real-life experiences.

Here are the useful things you learn from those sites: physical appearance matters a lot, women can have wildly different behavior with men based on how hot they are, some guys are just f'ed because they aren't good-looking enough to get girls in the mood.

The rest is just self-pitying bullshit like "if you aren't a 22-yo 6'2" male model it's over". The posters are all autistic shut-ins that ritually one-up each other's cynicism. It's pretty much all just based on inference from dating apps, and once the posters actually get some real-life experience they tend to moderate their views.

If you are not bald (NW4) and above-average you only have yourself to blame if you can't get anyone to copulate with you. Just get out of your comfort zone, try, fail, and learn from your mistakes. Focus on having fun, don't wallow in misery because some chiseled hunk is sexing more and better-looking women.

zircon = autolike

No thanks
32D748BE00000578-3523112-image-m-12_1459789765955.jpg

I bet she was very attractive back to university years especially for a nerdish jew guy (Zuker). Also she holds a STEM degree.

Her face is good, a lot of bone mass and lower third is very solid. Teeth, top notch hair. She is tall as well. Darker tone of skin also makes her more attractive.

She got extra pounds after pregnancies and I hope she will lost them. I truly don't understand this "Zuker could find much more better!!!". What do u expect? Kim Kardashian next to him?

This guy is a Bachelorette contestant:
fb7upsg3o62v5xqrdcgk.jpg

He's apparently a racist too, but I dson't give a f*** as I don't care about the show.

But, what I did notice is ... how did he make it on what is essentially a male beauty pageant? He does not appear that handsome, imo. Something is wrong with his face, though I'm not sure what it is.

His lower 3rd is good and fwhr is ~2.1 I think which is great,

His forehead is huge and eye area is super beta. Stupid haircut as well.

He isn't a Chad for sure I rate him 7.25/10.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
its his smile/jaw area whats puzzling you dave

puffy jaw like a chipmunk and weird *** straight smile like hes had surgery

Ray+Liotta+16th+Annual+Hollywood+Film+Awards+z0yHzAUgY3rl.jpg

overall still ok

would suck his dick for sure

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
its his smile/jaw area whats puzzling you dave

puffy jaw like a chipmunk and weird *** straight smile like hes had surgery

Ray+Liotta+16th+Annual+Hollywood+Film+Awards+z0yHzAUgY3rl.jpg

overall still ok

would suck his dick for sure
Ray Liotta also had his hair fixed somehow. Look:

upload_2017-6-1_12-23-10.png

upload_2017-6-1_12-23-57.png

I'm thinking its hair transplant because his previously bald area is now covered in hair but with less density - but maybe someone else can tell better.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Invisalign seems to cost a couple grand more. I'm going to the dentist on the 12th and will discuss options with him. How's invisalign going for you? How long do you expect to have them on ?
I've had them on for five weeks and it will last ~18 months. It's very convenient as I can take them off a bit everyday to eat, sip tea, sip coffee, etc.

@Afro_Vacancy and others: do you enjoy social activities? Having "friends" over, going out to dinner?

I'd rather stay at home and look at memes, or browse HairLossTalk.com or rewatch The Mentalist.

I don't have anxiety if I'm with acquaintances or anything, it's just that I don't find the effort worthwhile. Fake conversations about stupid topics. Now, if the conversations were as honest as here, I'd be more into it.
It depends on the group, but I think if you always prefer posting online there's a problem. It is true that people are more honest here but they're also more limited. Communication is with words only, and there's a narrower range of people due to the selection function for body dysmorphia.

Conversations will tend to be fake with new people because it's natural to be uncomfortable with new people. Sometimes they converge over time and become more meaningful, and sometimes not. As you get to know people, you'll find that they change as they open up more. The effort you put in is not for those conversations you have when you barely know people, but for the conversations that you might have once you actually know people.

As for inviting people over for dinner, it's fun. If you're cooking yourself you might as well stop short at chickpeas and tuna. You can be more elaborate and more elegant if you're cooking for several people.

17361609_10103053021242887_4593986573239097267_n.jpg

13615420_10102588205662037_517105709102120306_n.jpg

13494795_10102574849956977_629846265066767886_n.jpg

12295312_10102314184921797_313965487258169017_n.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had them on for five weeks and it will last ~18 months. It's very convenient as I can take them off a bit everyday to eat, sip tea, sip coffee, etc.

It depends on the group, but I think if you always prefer posting online there's a problem. It is true that people are more honest here but they're also more limited. Communication is with words only, and there's a narrower range of people due to the selection function for body dysmorphia.

Conversations will tend to be fake with new people because it's natural to be uncomfortable with new people. Sometimes they converge over time and become more meaningful, and sometimes not. As you get to know people, you'll find that they change as they open up more. The effort you put in is not for those conversations you have when you barely know people, but for the conversations that you might have once you actually know people.

As for inviting people over for dinner, it's fun. If you're cooking yourself you might as well stop short at chickpeas and tuna. You can be more elaborate and more elegant if you're cooking for several people.

17361609_10103053021242887_4593986573239097267_n.jpg

13615420_10102588205662037_517105709102120306_n.jpg

13494795_10102574849956977_629846265066767886_n.jpg

12295312_10102314184921797_313965487258169017_n.jpg

I hope you emit same aesthetics during ur dinner parties.