The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Haha that's exactly what I did!

I just figured having a small neck made me look weak so I changed myself.

I know, you advised me to do shrugs and farmers walks when I complained about my pencil neck.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My neck is nearing the width of my skull and the front part where the base meets the chest/collarbone is looking pretty damn muscular. I started with a decent neck anyway, (training for about 9 months) and it's fine and all, but I wouldn't mind a bigger one for the hell of it.

I'll try the farmers walk which I don't mind, I kinda hate shrugs, however. Though you get them out of the way pretty quickly, no need for a huge rest time, 30 seconds and go again.

I've always used Dumbbells for farmers walk but I'm thinking I might try this thing. Mainly just because it seems cool.

Farmers-Walk.jpg

Many liberals are blinded by their ideological biases and ignorance. But they can't accept that they are ignorant because that gets in the way of their own narcissism. You have to remember, they see themselves as "open minded" and "enlightened". They despise any suggestion to the contrary. They have never lived in other countries and yet they sit here and make these fallacious claims about other cultures while bragging to everyone how "accepting" they are. As if blind acceptance is a good thing. When you confront them and crush their arguments by facts and statistics, their defense mechanism will kick in and they will start calling you a bigot or racist. It's very predictable.

Just wondering with regards to what, wage gap? Immigration?

I'd probably consider myself a Liberal but it's pretty embarrassing. So is being conservative however, I can't figure out which is worse to be.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
My neck is nearing the width of my skull and the front part where the base meets the chest/collarbone is looking pretty damn muscular. I started with a decent neck anyway, (training for about 9 months) and it's fine and all, but I wouldn't mind a bigger one for the hell of it.

I'll try the farmers walk which I don't mind, I kinda hate shrugs, however. Though you get them out of the way pretty quickly, no need for a huge rest time, 30 seconds and go again.

I've always used Dumbbells for farmers walk but I'm thinking I might try this thing. Mainly just because it seems cool.

View attachment 57351

Just wondering with regards to what, wage gap? Immigration?

I'd probably consider myself a Liberal but it's pretty embarrassing. So is being conservative however, I can't figure out which is worse to be.

How did you build your neck?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How did you build your neck?

I guess shoulder exercises, I go pretty hard on lateral raises and ensure there's a lot of trap contraction, also military press, incline dumbbell press, Arnie press.

I don't know how built my neck necessarily is as it was already fine. But the frontal part which looks impressively muscular, is probably from bench press and incline dumbbell press, I also do cable cross flys which I can feel a lot of contraction on.

Not entirely related to neck, I've started using Fat Gripz, I'm not convinced they are useful for every exercise as the brand will tell you, but with biceps they are fantastic. I'm still dubious about the usefullness for chest, like bench press etc. I don't know for sure it's causing contraction. For back exercises like one arm dumbbell row, cable rows, I don't think it's doing anything to be honest, for deadlift's or something like lateral raises I'm quite certain it's doing nothing except making the exercise awkward. That's not always necessarily better of course.

But for biceps and forearms alone they're worth buying. Things like shoulder presses I'm not fully convinced on, but I've only done 2 sessions with them.

41umfML6BBL.jpg

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

"Liberals" in the context I used applies to regressive lefties. These modern so called liberals have nothing to do with classic liberalism, the ideology perhaps you subscribe to. Classic liberals advocated the idea of freedom of expression, religion, etc. I consider myself a classic liberal. Regressive lefties usually abhor western civilization. They don't have a problem if you criticize Christianity but any criticism of Islam disgusts them and they will call you a bigot. They are a far bigger threat to western civilization than conservatives. Conservatives, with all their lunatic believes, actually love their countries and want to preserve their cultures. Not so with regressive leftists.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Liberals" in the context I used applies to regressive lefties. These modern so called liberals have nothing to do with classic liberalism, the ideology perhaps you subscribe to. Classic liberals advocated the idea of freedom of expression, religion, etc. I consider myself a classic liberal. Regressive lefties usually abhor western civilization. They don't have a problem if you criticize Christianity but any criticism of Islam disgusts them and they will call you a bigot. They are a far bigger threat to western civilization than conservatives. Conservatives, with all their lunatic believes, actually love their countries and want to preserve their cultures. Not so with regressive leftists.

Nicely put.

"Religion of peace" just if we remember to over look the sexism, pedophilia and genocide.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
Let's be real - Brooklyn has the best pizza. :p L&B, Ciccio's, DiFara's, Totonno's, old school DaVinci's, Sofia Pizza (new)...the list goes on.
Giants stadium in Jersey has the best toilets.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
Libertarianism is the only political philosophy that I can begin to relate to.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Libertarianism is the only political philosophy that I can begin to relate to.

No way...did you ever read that Ayn Rand twat head or listen to her interviews?

Blagh. Thats at least who the libertarians in USA mostly follow and use.

She is sh*t. Ron Paul, Rand Paul f*****g Tea Party absolute gutter sh*t.

blackg

Reaction score
No way...did you ever read that Ayn Rand twat head or listen to her interviews?

Blagh. Thats at least who the libertarians in USA mostly follow and use.

She is sh*t. Ron Paul, Rand Paul f*****g Tea Party absolute gutter sh*t.
No, I'm talking about true libertarianism. Not the nouveau brand recently created by the heated and polarised political climate in the U.S.

I'm talking a Hunter S Thompson brand of politics (a true, flag saluting, gun toting, drug swallowing, God damned proud American libertarian).

Goodnight.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I'm talking about true libertarianism. Not the nouveau brand recently created by the heated and polarised political climate in the U.S.

I'm talking a Hunter S Thompson brand of politics (a true, flag saluting, gun toting, drug swallowing, God damned proud American libertarian).

Goodnight.

nice in theory but does not work in practice.

People idealize HST writing (kind of over rated) for his hedonistic life not really his libertarianism.

His hedonism is what makes him legendary.

People should embrace their hedonistic side (if they can) even for a few years.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a nice date this afternoon. We net for lunch in an Ethiopian restaurant and we spent three hours together.

We talked for some time, it was mostly her talking. Some of her concerns in life including her relationship with her sister, going to see a lot of theatre and musicals, and the cost of bridesmaid dresses and bridal showers. I talked about my family, and my travels.

She's an architect and she showed me one of the buildings she had designed, it turned out that there was one nearby to the place I picked for lunch. It's a nice building under construction.

At the end, after I walked her to her car, we made out. Afterwards I told her I was glad she let me kiss her as she has nice skin, she smiled. The date ended then and she asked me to get in touch about my schedule. I told her I would, waved and smiled.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a nice date this afternoon. We net for lunch in an Ethiopian restaurant and we spent three hours together.

We talked for some time, it was mostly her talking. Some of her concerns in life including her relationship with her sister, going to see a lot of theatre and musicals, and the cost of bridesmaid dresses and bridal showers. I talked about my family, and my travels.

She's an architect and she showed me one of the buildings she had designed, it turned out that there was one nearby to the place I picked for lunch. It's a nice building under construction.

At the end, after I walked her to her car, we made out. Afterwards I told her I was glad she let me kiss her as she has nice skin, she smiled. The date ended then and she asked me to get in touch about my schedule. I told her I would, waved and smiled.

where does she stay on weight scale?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
where does she stay on weight scale?

10 lbs above ideal, which is good enough for me.

I was actually relieved when I see her, because a lot of women use deceptive/outdated photos. The first or second thought I have at the start of many dates is either:

"She is fat. Oh. That's too bad. This is not going to go anywhere. Sigh."
Or,
"Oh she's not actually fat !"