the foam success

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
ive never took pics,despite what people say about not trusting your own eye.

all i know is that i had very short hairs all over my crown and they have slowly but surely got longer and thicker and it looks to still be progressing

i had a MASSIVE shed after a month or so and it went on for about 4 months.It was far far worse than any liquid shed i ever had but then ive had much better results with foam than liquid

RaginDemon

Reaction score
I experienced couple sheds myself, it could be pretty scary, but I convinced myself that hair would come back thicker and healthier, and it did.

Keep it up bro!

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I think I'm seeing some results on foam 1x a day. I'm sure it would be better if I'd use it 2x, but I just can't be arsed to do that... + it would be more expensive and I'd hate that after all the money I've spent on keeping the little hair I have left. Hopefully I won't go slick as long as I'm on the stuff.

Yeah and congrats to you on the success, libertine.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yah ghg, from that pic it doesnt look like youve got a problem with your hairline, but might just be a good angle

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
He has a square hairline bud. Apparently he's going thin on top, but he's got more hair than I ever had. :(

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah nothing wrong with my hairline (although quite high naturally haha), it's just behind the hairline where the mayhem starts :mrgreen: .

Trog

Reaction score
Re: and then all of a sudden

libertine said:
because the foam dries instantly,isnt greasy,can really make ya hair look and feel thicker and has an 85% effectiveness rate unlike liquids 55%

Where do those numbers come from?

Hans Gruber

Reaction score

Trog said:
libertine said:
because the foam dries instantly,isnt greasy,can really make ya hair look and feel thicker and has an 85% effectiveness rate unlike liquids 55%

dunno,read it somewhere,maybe on the rogaine site or on here

Trog

Reaction score
I found them just the other day, actually - and I don't think that they're reliable. The percentages come from different tests - the foam from a couple of years ago, and the liquid from when rogaine first came out. They don't actually come from a comparison of liquid and foam, which is what would be needed for a reliable claim that one is more effective. (The two tests could have been conducted very differently.)

RaginDemon

Reaction score

libertine said:
Trog said:
libertine said:

They never posted those numbers lol

Hans Gruber

Reaction score

RaginDemon said:
libertine said:
Trog said:

They never posted those numbers lol

im afraid they did ragindemon

it says it on rogaine.com and on the hairlosstalk shop page

'' More importantly, is the study data. The foam showed an 85% effectiveness rate as compared to 55% in the liquid. A jump this huge is literally unheard of. '' from hairlosstalk shop page

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/shop/catalo ... ucts_id=68

:)

RaginDemon

Reaction score

:bravo: