THE DJ GUY's Story

Jay Tee

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey DJ guy,

Judging by your scars, I'd say you had at least 3 or 4 strip procedures, correct? Now I'm worried. I just had 1 late last year. It looks like you were pretty bald even after all the strip procedures. How is that possible? I was under the impression that the strip procedure uses hair that is genetically programmed to never fall out?

Thanks for all the info.

The DJ Guy

Reaction score
GRINJA THE NINJA:
FOLLICULAR MULTIPLICATION is the only procedure I'm aware of in which almost all of the donor follicles will regrow...ergo, MULTIPLICATION. In my case, the doctors estimated definitely 80%+ regrowth from my last Treatment in Aug05. I have proof of the regrowth with photos. I will post them soon with an easy to calculate diagram showing the regrowth area. This way everyone (Dr's and non-technical) can easily see the proof of the Muliplication aspect of FM.

JAY TREE:
Man, I frankly lost track of how many STRIP procedures I received, but it was at least 4, you can see the scars on the back, but I also have them on the sides:-( So, you are the only one so far who has made the very important observation about the "guarantee" of growth with the STRIP hairs. The doctors at GHO Clinic also agreed that that work did not result in a very good transfer rate, which probably explains why that DR went out of business about 4 years ago. You have to remember that in STRIP:
1) Massive trauma is caused to the scalp.
2) They are effectively trying to fit a square peg (cut apart donor follicles) into a round hole (donor hole).
3) The donor holes are pretty large 3-5mm diam, some scars can still be seen because of the lack of precision in this method.
I remember how much friggin was involved with STRIP, they cauterized the wound, stitched it up, bandaged my head like a mummy and I had serious pain for a week and could only sleep sitting up due to the bleeding issues for 3 days min, very unpleasant experience.

FM is a completely different and pleasant story:)))
1) So little trauma, you walk right out of the clinic with no bleeding and NO BANDAGE.
2) Recovery within 1 day to return to work.
3) A round donor follicle for a round donor hole:)
4) Only .75mm diam, which is 90% or more less area affected per follicle than STRIP procedure.
5) Practically NO PAIN.
6) No visible scars
7) Regrowth of almost all donor area (MULTIPLICATION)

Ok, I'm ready for more questions?

The DJ GUY

WindyCityHair

Reaction score
Hey DJ Guy I read that you've had 4 transplants.

I was just wondering, how come there is so little hair on your head before th FM procedure? Where did all the hair from the previous transplants go?

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why does DJ guy sound like hes trying to sell FM . . . hes the only one i've ever heard this from... if it was a real procedure that actually worked as well as he says more people would know about it , more people would be having it done, and GHO would have like the f*****g nobel prize , being interviewed like crazy atleast ha... any new breakthroughs in hairloss treatments that actually work would get atleast moderate press coverage. . . i mean the Laser Comb has been getting coverage for years.. and we dont even know if it truely works for sure yet.

My Opinion : FM = BS

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
I second that - it really sounds like this guy is trying to sell FM - note how the word follicular multiplication is written in capitals everytime.

This very much seems a bit dodgy to me..... :wink: :wink:

ShockWave

Reaction score
He is, hes already been to other sites and they already figured him out. BTW, the pictures just show a regular FUE proceedure, nothing more.