The depression caused by hair loss is erroding my will to live....

Ryath

Reaction score
Women adore him? What does that mean? You know what we want to know here, does he sleep with them? If not, what you just said doesn't mean anything.

He sleep with some of them, does he got rejected yes, but he gives a ****, i have seen several people here pretending to sleep with a 10/10 hotie all the time with such high expectations no wonder how many people would fell depressed.

the aim towards life should be realistic. Im not dnying hair would help ALOT it makes things easier but its not the only card you can play.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
A few years ago, I called pretty much everyone on this forum an idiot because they didn't believe I "cured" my hair loss with apple cider vinegar.

But I came back, after I lost all my hair and even poisoned myself with one of my "natural" treatments, and I admitted I was wrong all along.

LOL, I guess I wasn't on this forum when that happened. Quite hilarious that you believed you cured your baldness with apple cider vinegar!

Ryath

Reaction score
Well he plays the numbers game, of course if you hit on like 100 women, at least 1 will sleep with you in the end. That's how PUA make you believe their crap works.

Even the bald PUA called Krauser admits he has a success rate of 1,4% with the women he approach in Eastern Europe, an area where women are very easy.

1,4%! And that's a guy who does only that for a living, talking to girls. Where does that put us normal men in the West? Where does that put the bald men?!

Not all of us have the mental strength to get rejected by dozens of women, and when you're bald, multiply the number of rejection you would get with hair by at least seven.

Hairy guys also also plays numbers, they got rejected a lot. And in my opinión he dont get rejected a lot he just doesnt care. Even some guys with hair doesnt have mental health for getting rejected the result is they dont sleep with many for that very reason.

women like to have a good time, so men show atractiveness, other power, other money, others by talkings, but not women would felel atracted for misery, insecurity, doubts, weakness, besides balding whether we like it or not, thats how they work they just dont go for sex the go for fullfillment.

And also i dont know what kind of experience you have but women at their 30 regardless of how cute/hot they see they change their attitude a lot.

Ryath

Reaction score
I don't get 70% of what you're saying since your English is really bad, but I got that.

We should be happy to settle for the used up women in their 30's who got dozens of NW1 c**** before us, yey!

Who cares about women in their 30's really?

my auto correct in spanish try to corre t english words as if it were in spanish idk how to dissable it on the tablet, sorry about that.

By that logic you will be used at your 30 too, so according to you they got not real value im just saying that women at their 30 are more mature than most at their early 2xs

and confidence play an important role on relationships what resumes most of my previous post, fear from being rejected gives as much failure as baldness in terms of sleeping with a girl or getting along with them.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
Ryath;121791[B said:
5]my auto correct in spanish try to corre t english words as if it were in spanish idk how to dissable it on the tablet, sorry about that.
[/B]
By that logic you will be used at your 30 too, so according to you they got not real value im just saying that women at their 30 are more mature than most at their early 2xs

and confidence play an important role on relationships what resumes most of my previous post, fear from being rejected gives as much failure as baldness in terms of sleeping with a girl or getting along with them.

If you look on the left bottom side of your keyboard on your tablet, next to the microphone there's a little globe , click on that to set it to english

Ryath

Reaction score
^ I'm going to let hellouser and uncomfortable man call out the nonsense that's in this post, I just don't have the energy anymore.

Its non sense its a point of view i wont say im right and your are wrong but i obviously see life in a more positive way than you do, and that can make a difference, im done talking too.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
Wait until you're bald.

Once the reality of going bald kicks in, it's pretty depressing. I've had years of thinning, but never noticed it until this year, now it's showing. I went from being positive and fun to being negative and sad within that year.

Ryath

Reaction score
Wait until you're bald.

I know that you would say that, my biggest concern wasn't getting bald, my biggest concerns on life help me to see life in a more optimistic way, gave me endurance and acceptance, i cant tell how was your pain or how hard it was and actually i consider no one can tell what you went trough cause individual experiences can be vastly different, but you should try to see life in a more positive way. You got reason to be happy Fred, you got your hair back.

I suppose media has a major pull over on kids and young males and females depression, where the standard is Aiming for perfection when were aren't perfect. I suppose that getting bald 60 or 80 years ago wasn't as hard as it is now.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
I know that you would say that, my biggest concern wasn't getting bald, my biggest concerns on life help me to see life in a more optimistic way, gave me endurance and acceptance, i cant tell how was your pain or how hard it was and actually i consider no one can tell what you went trough cause everyone experiences can be vastly different, but you should try to see life in a more positive way. You got reason to be happy Fred, you got your hair back.

I suppose media has a major pull over on kids and young males and females depression, where the standard is Aiming for perfection when were aren't perfect. I suppose that getting bald 60 or 80 years ago wasn't as hard as it is now.[/QUOTE]

thats true! Back then nobody could fix their crooked or long nose, or get bigger boobs, or nice white teeth, ... Now almost every physical imperfection can be surgically fixed, except for baldness (well and missing limbs, which hair loss kinda is:wacko:). Now everybody is body perfect, and we are the only ones that aren't, time to change that.

and then the nonsense they give us, baldness is not life threatening, so isn't wrinkles but look how much is being researched on that.

paulie72785

Established Member
Reaction score
I know im not an expert or something but may i advice some hair massages with some heated and scented oil??
They don't help to regrow hair but im sure they beat thrash stress's balls and you are gonna get through it dude. Nothing is their forever.At times i feel really depressed and im 100% sure that its not my hairloss.Its just my attitude towards it.Last year i didn't study for my exams(read didn't care) and now i sit at my home coz my marks are not enough to get me to any college.Anyone can fight male pattern baldness, but regaining his/her senses and brushing off the pain is the real deal.You can do ahead and get a transplant but what about the damage that your confidence took?? It won't go away easily.YOU have to work on them for being less miserable.Im just saying that whining won't help let it be male pattern baldness or depression.....Best of luck and A HAPPY NEW YEAR(kind of disturbing no one said this)

- - - Updated - - -

I know im not an expert or something but may i advice some hair massages with some heated and scented oil??
They don't help to regrow hair but im sure they beat amd thrash stress's balls(personal experience) and you are gonna get through it dude. Nothing is their forever.At times i feel really depressed and im 100% sure that its not my hairloss.Its just my attitude towards it.I just dont feel like i am me i guess.Last year i didn't study for my exams(read didn't care) and now i sit at my home coz my marks are not enough to get me to any college.Anyone can fight male pattern baldness, but regaining his/her senses and brushing off the pain is the real deal.You can do ahead and get a transplant but what about the damage that your confidence took?? It won't go away easily.People will still look at you and judge you.YOU have to work on them for being less miserable.Im just saying that obsessing won't help let it be male pattern baldness or depression.....Best of luck and A HAPPY NEW YEAR(kind of disturbing no one said this)

shookwun

Reaction score
Get a hair transplant, and restore your sanity.

I feel the biggest restriction for most is the financial resistance to do what they want, and have to deal with hair loss at the same time. With financial flexibility, it becomes feasible to get a hair transplant or even a hair system, and start living your life how you want. That was my biggest issue with hair loss, maintaining with medication but not being able to go the next step and restoring my identity. Living life behind a comb over, and rationalizing your decision, the women you encounter, and activities to the security of your hair can be nerve wracking. Iv'e been there, and it got a lot better, maybe not perfect but to the point where my life doesn't revolve around the disguise of my hair through hair spray,and a nifty NW2-3 comb over.

I now have the option to get a second hair transplant to refine my work, add temple points and even buff up my hair line if I chose too. That alone is reassuring, and as a result makes me more confident knowing I can live my life how I want step-by-step.

Either make more money or spend less.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Get a hair transplant, and restore your sanity.

I feel the biggest restriction for most is the financial resistance to do what they want, and have to deal with hair loss at the same time. With financial flexibility, it becomes feasible to get a hair transplant or even a hair system, and start living your life how you want. That was my biggest issue with hair loss, maintaining with medication but not being able to go the next step and restoring my identity. Living life behind a comb over, and rationalizing your decision, the women you encounter, and activities to the security of your hair can be nerve wracking. Iv'e been there, and it got a lot better, maybe not perfect but to the point where my life doesn't revolve around the disguise of my hair through hair spray,and a nifty NW2-3 comb over.

I now have the option to get a second hair transplant to refine my work, add temple points and even buff up my hair line if I chose too. That alone is reassuring, and as a result makes me more confident knowing I can live my life how I want step-by-step.

Either make more money or spend less.
It doest always come down to an ethical descision but rather one of practicality, ie. Supply not meeting demand. Current technology is not surprisingly nw5+ friendly so it simply becomes a matter of limitations... not just financially but with what the proceedure itself can achieve which is usually unacceptable results.