The defects of woman's, this will change your view about them

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
People are all different, women included and during life and I think everybody encounters those type of seriously c*ntish, shallow, bitchy women AND men who have dreadful attitudes and just want to sh*t all over you, but the trick is to PERSEVERE in life even when these type of people knock you and NEVER stop being your outgoing self because of them.

If you simply give up on being social, retreat and hole yourself up in the corner of a room, scarred for life by this c*ntish minority, then you'll never have the pleasure of going out and meeting the many, many wonderful cheerful, good-hearted women and friends out there in the world, who will love you for the cool, interesting and funny guy you are (and not for the amount of hair growing on your head) and will make your life worth living.

Also I find women never seem to really know what they want and change their mind frequently, EXTREMELY irrational decision makers, so it's a total waste of time and energy trying constantly asking "why has that woman has rejected me?" or trying too hard to impress them. It's best to just not get bitter, leave it behind you and move onto the next best thing asap!....

For instance one week I got blown off very publically by a 220lb monster who all my friends knew, who thought I just wasn't "physically attractive" enough for her, but then the next week I ended up getting with this stunning mixed-race girl who looked like a model and was probably about half the weight of the girl the previous week! :woot:

Like I said girls decision making is f*cking all over the place at times and they have no universal rule about what they find attractive, unlike 99% of men! So we really haven't got it bad in that respect.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People are all different, women included and during life and I think everybody encounters those type of seriously c*ntish, shallow, bitchy women AND men who have dreadful attitudes and just want to sh*t all over you, but the trick is to PERSEVERE in life even when these type of people knock you and NEVER stop being your outgoing self because of them.

If you simply give up on being social, retreat and hole yourself up in the corner of a room, scarred for life by this c*ntish minority, then you'll never have the pleasure of going out and meeting the many, many wonderful cheerful, good-hearted women and friends out there in the world, who will love you for the cool, interesting and funny guy you are (and not for the amount of hair growing on your head) and will make your life worth living.

Also I find women never seem to really know what they want and change their mind frequently, EXTREMELY irrational decision makers, so it's a total waste of time and energy trying constantly asking "why has that woman has rejected me?" or trying too hard to impress them. It's best to just not get bitter, leave it behind you and move onto the next best thing asap!....

For instance one week I got blown off very publically by a 220lb monster who all my friends knew, who thought I just wasn't "physically attractive" enough for her, but then the next week I ended up getting with this stunning mixed-race girl who looked like a model and was probably about half the weight of the girl the previous week! :woot:

Like I said girls decision making is f*cking all over the place at times and they have no universal rule about what they find attractive, unlike 99% of men! So we really haven't got it bad in that respect.

Funnily enough, I find the majority of attractive women are really nice and receptive, the average chicks, are always up their own arse, maybe because they are always been hit on whilst the gorgeous women intimidate men, hence they rarely get approached.

It's weird conundrum, lol.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol i agree primo. i freaking HATE fat b****s

they're absolutely disgusting.

yes so your saying women's tastes don't really exist?

i mean i disagree though about men having 99% the same taste

i know guys who like big tits, small tits, short girls, tall girls, black girls, white girls, asians, lol its like the rainbow 0_0. i always thought guys were much more diverse than girls in their taste (cuz it seems like male personalities are much more diverse in the first place)

B

Beingbaldsucksass

fat obese woman are really in the lowest level,yes lower then bald guys, way lower (if they have a decent face and not fat also,not to mention fit bald guys) obese woman usally has a ****ty personality too, they are the shallowest b****s there is ironiclly, they love to critisize everything besides themselves

upyours

Reaction score
and they can also tell when you're judging them by their "flaws". They have good intuition for those kinds of things.

Women are not omnipotent.I have seen some guys get away with being extremely critical of flaws while others dont.