The defects of woman's, this will change your view about them

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Fat on hands, legs, butt, so many woman with unproportional body, almost every second woman suffer from some sort of obesity,so many woman with wide waist and butt.

Cellolait (not sure how to write it), on so many womans out there, this very ugly and a turn off

Acne, again very common in early 20 woman , they have it more then man,

Other face defects such as red face,scars(espiecelly acne scars that a lot of them as) so many woman walks up with heavy make up to hide thier face defects miserably (cuz you can see it) screaming insecurity, ( I guess you can compare it to a wig, once it's washed all the defects are there.

Ladies that are too short, little kid body, flat *** types, girls has a manly body, ugly girls in generals(yes there are many, they are more then the good looking ones, much more)

Ugly theeths (can turn off alone even the beauty ones) big nose, big eyes, big ears, ugly face shape in general.

So don't think it's like your bald or balding and the rest of the world is perfect, ok let's take a man that is nw1 but face full of scars, frank ribery, I'm sure he would give up his hair for a normal face, Carlos tevez best hair terrible face, damn I dident sew bald guys get ripped off like they do, no one call bald football players shrek and other nicknames,

I don't think that a fatass woman is in the level of a buffed decent looking bald guy, obese woman are way more unattractive then just baldness,

So take it into your mind, dont see woman as something perfects cuz its not true, tv and Hollywood is something else, they choose the good looking ones from many, you get the view of a perfect world, it's not true

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'm liking the kinder, gentler, more sympathetic BBS. Keep up the good work.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I'm liking the kinder, gentler, more sympathetic BBS. Keep up the good work.

I still don't like baldness and want to avoid it, but to think that an ugly whale who isn't capable of having sex right is gonna feel superior on someone just beacuse of hair (like some ppl said here about obese woman who rejected them)

Even if I will be bald I will never bow down to ugly fatasses who don't care about thier body, not even gonna look them, I prefer being a bald fit guy,

Benjamin36

Established Member
Reaction score
Women have high voices, poor upper body strength, and aren't very good on average at math or the sciences.

This is a joke by the way.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
come on lol

really women are only good for sex

what the hell else are women good for REALLY?

men are the explorers, the inventors, and the revolutionaries

B

Beingbaldsucksass

come on lol

really women are only good for sex

what the hell else are women good for REALLY?

men are the explorers, the inventors, and the revolutionaries

100% agree, they are shallow as hell, the majority of them, they only care about idiotic things, just saying that many of them are ugly on the outside as well and holding yourself because of balding is pathetic, they have fat, Cellolait and other **** too so why you should hold back from hitting on them

Lead Farmer

Established Member
Reaction score
Women have high voices, poor upper body strength, and aren't very good on average at math or the sciences.
...So you'd prefer a woman with a deep voice? Also people in general aren't very good with math and science, not just women.

This thread is full of bitter misguided misogyny.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I really reading this thread? Phuck sake lads, get a grip. The majority of women I've met in my life have been awesome, yes there are some shallow ones, but just look at this thread, some of ye are no different.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
nothing insane about admitting women's inherent inferiority to men

i don't hate them, i just realize that women are in general weaker than men, not as smart as men, not as reliable as men, and overall just not as fit do whatever task is required at hand as men are

lobsterlobster

Established Member
Reaction score
I think what BBS is trying to say is that we are all equally human beings, all doing what it takes every day to hide whatever flaws we have. And having a flaw such as baldness has opened his eyes that none of us are void of our insecurities, and we're beautiful creatures underneath it all, no matter what we are dealing with.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm telling you, you're projecting your insecurities. I see bald men with girls all of the time. What girl wants an insecure guy who is also resentful of girls in the first place?

and they can also tell when you're judging them by their "flaws". They have good intuition for those kinds of things.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I think what BBS is trying to say is that we are all equally human beings, all doing what it takes every day to hide whatever flaws we have. And having a flaw such as baldness has opened his eyes that none of us are void of our insecurities, and we're beautiful creatures underneath it all, no matter what we are dealing with.

That's not the porpose, what I meant is that like baldness is a flew woman also have many flaws, and I mean by the outside alone, it's known that woman are dumb and shallow,

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
it's known that woman are dumb and shallow,

Well, it seems they are not the only ones.

Besides, pretty much everything you wrote applies to men as well. Lots of guys are fat, have bad teeth, disproportionate bodies and many other physical "flaws". There is no female equivalent to balding.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
How about balding? Many women lose their hair too, even young women.

I'd say hair loss in women is much worse because it is rare. It sucks to lose your hair in early twenties but still, it's not that uncommon. On the other hand young women with no hair have it much worse. Hardly comparable IMO.

I can't think of a physical flaw in women that is as common as male pattern baldness and which has such a big effect on a person's appearance. Small chest, flat *** etc? Not even close.

Benjamin36

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd say hair loss in women is much worse because it is rare. It sucks to lose your hair in early twenties but still, it's not that uncommon. On the other hand young women with no hair have it much worse. Hardly comparable IMO.

I can't think of a physical flaw in women that is as common as male pattern baldness and which has such a big effect on a person's appearance. Small chest, flat *** etc? Not even close.
One of my favourite Seinfeld episodes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM9Jpf-ADYc