The Countdown For Guns N' Roses Chinese Democracy is on!

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score

die_hard

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah, we're sure. It was confirmed by the site admin who had his name mentioned in the thank you list on Chinese Democracy and has since spoke to him on the phone a few times. It's also confirmed on GNR's official website here: http://www.gunsnroses.com

-DH

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
die_hard said:
yeah, we're sure. It was confirmed by the site admin who had his name mentioned in the thank you list on Chinese Democracy and has since spoke to him on the phone a few times. It's also confirmed on GNR's official website here: http://www.gunsnroses.com

-DH

:agree:

How epic is it that he's joined up to talk to fans. Seriously.

Cassin

Reaction score
That was a great read man, thanks. That answered a lot of questions I have always been curious about and I had no clue so much drama was surrounding the band name.

die_hard

Established Member
Reaction score
I was so shocked I could not believe it. All the years of silence and out of the blue he decides to show up where his hard core fans hang out and just shoot the sh*t about his side and other stuff. So unexpected and out of his character..

A lot of what he said I had guessed allready but there were a lot of other parts where I was like "holly f***, I never would have dreamed". Really cleared up a lot of questions people have been asking since the mid 90's. I hope he comes out with some kind of book or something..he said in the subline of the thread that it was only the tip of the iceberg

-DH

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
die_hard said:
I was so shocked I could not believe it. All the years of silence and out of the blue he decides to show up where his hard core fans hang out and just shoot the sh*t about his side and other stuff. So unexpected and out of his character..

A lot of what he said I had guessed allready but there were a lot of other parts where I was like "holly f*ck, I never would have dreamed". Really cleared up a lot of questions people have been asking since the mid 90's. I hope he comes out with some kind of book or something..he said in the subline of the thread that it was only the tip of the iceberg

-DH

It gives me as a fan somewhat a piece of mind now that he's broken his silence on the subject and given his side of the story and though you could take what Axl said with a grain of salt or even just discard it as bullshit (I myself believe a great portion of it is true) it's great to hear him talking about it and I'm looking forward to reading future posts from him.

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
and in typical internet forum style...he gets trolled by idiots...

LOL, axl getting trolled..he's already basically told someone to f*** off i think already.

die_hard

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
and in typical internet forum style...he gets trolled by idiots...

The first post he came up with was flaming some a**h** before we knew he was Axl...That was just f*****g hilarious :mrgreen:

And Axl, I feel the same way with the peace of mind as well as believing much of it is 100% true. I'm not saying Slash and Duff were liars either, but Axl was the only sober one back then. And everyone has once been the sober driver watching their drunk friends on a big tear and then heard them try and repeat what happened the next day...

-DH

Cassin

Reaction score
gnr lies was the first tape I ever bought :punk:

I could never get into user your illusion (sp?) or anything after but Appetite and Lies are all time legendary albums IMO.

I used to have this HUGE appetite for Destruction flag in my bedroom that would wave when my ceiling fan was on. :punk:

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
gnr lies was the first tape I ever bought :punk:

I could never get into user your illusion (sp?) or anything after but Appetite and Lies are all time legendary albums IMO.

I used to have this HUGE appetite for Destruction flag in my bedroom that would wave when my ceiling fan was on. :punk:

Dude Appetite is epic..just epic, Lies is a fav or mine to and i can relate to not being able to get into the Illusions, not saying they were horrible but they just didn't suck me in like AFD and Lies did.

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score

Cassin

Reaction score
Ugh.......I'm still scanning those threads for his replies and all I wanted to do was read a book tonight...... :sleep:

Seems like a very cool guy and very hurt by people in his past (very sensitive?)

die_hard

Established Member
Reaction score
definately a sensitive guy..even unstable in that reguard. You can find all of his posts by clicking on the right side of his username. Makes it a lot easier since all his threads got flooded instantly.

-DH

Cassin

Reaction score
Yeah I may register tomorrow so I can do that since its blocked for guests. What a treat that was for me...brought back a lot of fond memories from lil elementary school cassin as I walked around in VISION STREET WEAR and Vans. :whistle:

Thanks guys!

The Gardener

Reaction score
Wow.....

Thanks to that YouTube clip, I now have this fantasy vision of Andrea Bocelli singing "Con Telogen Effluvium Partiro" to the accompaniment of an orchestra made up of hundreds of "maunalists".................