The coping is over for me i've given up dating in my country

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never wanted to be like you or this European guy. I just want to be done with all this baldness misery firstly and settle down secondly. I just want to always be doing better than myself one year ago. It doesn't or shouldn't matter to me how others are doing.

just don’t let height or ethnicity become a limiting belief

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never wanted to be like you or this European guy. I just want to be done with all this baldness misery firstly and settle down secondly. I just want to always be doing better than myself one year ago. It doesn't or shouldn't matter to me how others are doing.
Get your system ,if this is what you want and nobody will notice.You will only get compliments.2 of my coworkers have systems and no woman treats them any differently and they look sharp.One of them is getting married summertime.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get your system ,if this is what you want and nobody will notice.You will only get compliments.2 of my coworkers have systems and no woman treats them any differently and they look sharp.One of them is getting married summertime.

nice

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I'm slick bald and people will notice. But I don't have a choice. I will go back to hat prisoner for a while when I first get it. Maybe I will take off the system one day per week when I see people. First step is to get the system and try it out, though.

just don’t let height or ethnicity become a limiting belief
Limiting beliefs don't exist. People fail in life not due to beliefs but due to actual deficiencies, in my opinion.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm slick bald and people will notice. But I don't have a choice. I will go back to hat prisoner for a while when I first get it. Maybe I will take off the system one day per week when I see people. First step is to get the system and try it out, though.

Limiting beliefs don't exist. People fail in life not due to beliefs but due to actual deficiencies, in my opinion.
People will make nice comments about how good you look.Stop overthinking it.At the end you ll be the winner.If you re happy everybody around you will be the same.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

yes but at the same time , if you are going on dates and make it an issue for yourself , the girl will feel it , perceive you as insecure then reject you

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

people are already noticing you are always wearing a hat, what’s the difference

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
people are already noticing you are always wearing a hat, what’s the difference

The difference is that I'm comfortable wearing the hat but I might not be comfortable walking around without hat and with system. All of this nonsense is for myself to get through the challenging period of getting a system on.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
The difference is that I'm comfortable wearing the hat but I might not be comfortable walking around without hat and with system. All of this nonsense is for myself to get through the challenging period of getting a system on.

why don’t you psychologically think about your system as a nice looking hairy hat?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
why don’t you psychologically think about your system as a nice looking hairy hat?
The thing with this psychology stuff is that it takes a long time to fix a belief and the easy practical stuff is often easier. E.g. rather than for me to internalize the belief that a person is not defined by their hair, it's quicker for me to get the system and find out for myself. So hat prisoner for me. Also I do not know how many people I will tell about the system. You can quickly become the 'wig guy' in your community. Everywhere you are people will say to each other under their breath "look at this guy... can you believe that's a wig?". It is positive attention but is it wanted?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing with this psychology stuff is that it takes a long time to fix a belief and the easy practical stuff is often easier. E.g. rather than for me to internalize the belief that a person is not defined by their hair, it's quicker for me to get the system and find out for myself. So hat prisoner for me. Also I do not know how many people I will tell about the system. You can quickly become the 'wig guy' in your community. Everywhere you are people will say to each other under their breath "look at this guy... can you believe that's a wig?". It is positive attention but is it wanted?

Everyone already probably talks about you dismissively as the hat guy

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Everyone already probably talks about you dismissively as the hat guy
I doubt it. People notice and care less about us than we think. I'm sure that nobody talks about me at all. I really believe that hat imprisonment is temporarily a good solution.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt it. People notice and care less about us than we think. I'm sure that nobody talks about me at all. I really believe that hat imprisonment is temporarily a good solution.

Tbh people don’t care if you have a system or hat on

it’s all in your head

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Tbh people don’t care if you have a system or hat on

it’s all in your head
Yes exactly. So I should choose what makes me more comfortable, which is the hat. I'll slowly transition out but the first step is to walk into the salon without hesitation and walk out a changed person.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes exactly. So I should choose what makes me more comfortable, which is the hat. I'll slowly transition out but the first step is to walk into the salon without hesitation and walk out a changed person.

fair enough

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Hair system, dear boy. I've done my research and I'm ordering mine soon.

I quit posting here but just wanted to chime in and say congrats to you, I think it'll look great and I'm happy you are taking steps forward to improve your life.

For one, the result you'll have will be better than any transplant can provide. So, you're doing a much better trial run of having hair and seeing how it affects your life versus the long, expensive, and arduous process of multiple transplants, to get probably sparse coverage (but at least the all important hairline to frame your face).

I will say though, I think that the only real difference the system will make is you will get more swipes on the dating apps (perhaps many more, but again the apps are rigged as you know). You are probably attractive enough to meet and get dates with women in real life, but again, you have never disclosed many things here, like how often you go to bars, what your social circle is, what other activities you have tried to try to improve your social circle and meet women. If all of this was optimized, I think you would have a girlfriend right now as from all other accounts you are a pretty attractive guy from what I anecdotally remember here.

Nevertheless, best of luck on this journey!

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I quit posting here but just wanted to chime in and say congrats to you, I think it'll look great and I'm happy you are taking steps forward to improve your life.

For one, the result you'll have will be better than any transplant can provide. So, you're doing a much better trial run of having hair and seeing how it affects your life versus the long, expensive, and arduous process of multiple transplants, to get probably sparse coverage (but at least the all important hairline to frame your face).

I will say though, I think that the only real difference the system will make is you will get more swipes on the dating apps (perhaps many more, but again the apps are rigged as you know). You are probably attractive enough to meet and get dates with women in real life, but again, you have never disclosed many things here, like how often you go to bars, what your social circle is, what other activities you have tried to try to improve your social circle and meet women. If all of this was optimized, I think you would have a girlfriend right now as from all other accounts you are a pretty attractive guy from what I anecdotally remember here.

Nevertheless, best of luck on this journey!

Numbers game, he gets out of 50 matches, some will want to seriously date him.