The coping is over for me i've given up dating in my country

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't post much here these days,... over the last couple of months I've come to the realization it really is over for me.. If i wasn't balding and a framecel at 35 dating really is dire, it's only bottom of the barrel trash with baggage available for people in my age so what's the point in trying

I don't even bother with dating apps anymore.. I have not had Tinder on my phone in about 10 weeks which is some kind of record for me.

Interestingly enough i am still Gymcelling and quite enjoying the gym, it's a bit of a social occasion as I've made some friends there now and we have a laugh. Also i know that in the summer when i travel to Asia having a better body will get me a hotter girl for sure

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't post much here these days,... over the last couple of months I've come to the realization it really is over for me.. If i wasn't balding and a framecel at 35 dating really is dire, it's only bottom of the barrel trash with baggage available for people in my age so what's the point in trying

I don't even bother with dating apps anymore.. I have not had Tinder on my phone in about 10 weeks which is some kind of record for me.

Interestingly enough i am still Gymcelling and quite enjoying the gym, it's a bit of a social occasion as I've made some friends there now and we have a laugh. Also i know that in the summer when i travel to Asia having a better body will get me a hotter girl for sure
Just become a celibate saint and preach the word of God - storing treasures up in heaven for the next life

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
You're 35 so you should already be past your prime and thinking about settling down instead
Correction

You're heavily balding so you should already be past your prime and....

Age is nothing but a number for a guy who doesn't move on the Norwood scale. He probably spent 10 years getting sadly rejected rather than actively aiming to be single at age 35. That happens when you are bald. I was thinking of settling down age 25 but I know that this will be my future if I don't treat my hair loss (system or smp or meds).

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had an unconventional lifestyle for the last 7 years, i spent a lot of time abroad dating attractive foreign women, leveraging my status as a foreigner.. It's not feasible to do that for the rest of my life.. i need to make a life here at home (UK).

I live in a degenerate society, I'm fairly good looking, but not good looking enough for online dating. It's Chad only here, unless i want to date 3 points below my looks level and i'd rather be alone than do that.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Correction

Age is nothing but a number for a guy who doesn't move on the Norwood scale. He probably spent 10 years getting sadly rejected rather than actively aiming to be single at age 35. That happens when you are bald. I was thinking of settling down age 25 but I know that this will be my future if I don't treat my hair loss (system or smp or meds).
What you're saying is correct for the average man who can't pull off baldness. But OP is good looking and tall and has specified time and time again that baldness is not a problem for him because he still looks above average regardless

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
What you're saying is correct for the average man who can't pull off baldness. But OP is good looking and tall and has specified time and time again that baldness is not a problem for him because he still looks above average regardless
There's no such thing as good looking and bald. I thought that he says that in his home country, baldness is the problem. I pull off baldness, some people say, but no way in hell I am good looking. Bald is like an antonym of good looking.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Correction

you are right
Have a friend who is 43, banging new women weekly

he has a full set of hair and has high photofeeler scores

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no such thing as good looking and bald. I thought that he says that in his home country, baldness is the problem. I pull off baldness, some people say, but no way in hell I am good looking. Bald is like an antonym of good looking.
OP himself literally said that he has dated countless good looking women over the years and he was still balding aggressively even then. @KevinEdEddEddy is practically bald already and dating hot Eastern European women regularly

The notion that you can't be good looking and bald is ridiculous just because most bald guys aren't good looking

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
OP himself literally said that he has dated countless good looking women over the years and he was still balding aggressively even then. @KevinEdEddEddy is practically bald already and dating hot Eastern European women regularly

The notion that you can't be good looking and bald is ridiculous just because most bald guys aren't good looking

then on the flip side @doubleindemnity cant get a date

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Correction

You are so full of sh*t Jfc, yeah there are absolutely no other indicators of age besides balding, no, wrinkles, greying hair and sagging skin is absolutely no indicator of age. Yeah Reagan looks absolutely younger than me because he had no hairloss! Do you even read your posts? I am balding beyond redemption and people tell me I look good and they are not lying to me. It's harder to look good but bald men can be good-looking if they take care of themselves

Yeah balding for me was more of a mental issue rather than visual, it sucked because I literally ruined my chances with few women because I had absolutely no confidence and was weak little b**ch back then. Now being with even bigger balding I actually found someone and she loves my bald head. So I advise people to stop listening to morons who say that your dating life is absolutely over if you are bald, or who tell you that you should become a hat or toppik prisoner rather than either transplant or just shave it.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are so full of sh*t Jfc, yeah there are absolutely no other indicators of age besides balding, no, wrinkles, greying hair and sagging skin is absolutely no indicator of age. Yeah Reagan looks absolutely younger than me because he had no hairloss! Do you even read your posts? I am balding beyond redemption and people tell me I look good and they are not lying to me. It's harder to look good but bald men can be good-looking if they take care of themselves

Yeah balding for me was more of a mental issue rather than visual, it sucked because I literally ruined my chances with few women because I had absolutely no confidence and was weak little b**ch back then. Now being with even bigger balding I actually found someone and she loves my bald head. So I advise people to stop listening to morons who say that your dating life is absolutely over if you are bald, or who tell you that you should become a hat or toppik prisoner rather than either transplant or just shave it.

Great thing about your situation is where you are living in a country that accepts baldness.
When I visited Poland, most of the guys were bald, balding

@doubleindemnity unfortunately lives in Uk

Last edited:

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great thing about your situation is where you are living in a country that accepts baldness.
When I visited Poland, most of the guys were bald, balding

@doubleindemnity unfortunately lives in London
Yeah but I am 20 and not 35. When you go bald at 28 it's considered early but normal in Poland. But balding severely in your teens and early 20s is considered extreme, but when I tell people I just lost my hair and this is why I am bald they do not make vicious remarks. People either don't care or say that I look better now

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

I'm not saying that there are no other signs of aging or even that baldness makes a guy look older (though that is true). I'm saying that age doesn't work against a man's attractiveness, but baldness does. So the number that people should pay attention to is not the age in years, but the Norwood level.

You are very lucky that you found somebody who loves you with your baldness. I'm hopefully going to do fine with the system and then be mentally and psychologically done with baldness.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not saying that there are no other signs of aging or even that baldness makes a guy look older (though that is true). I'm saying that age doesn't work against a man's attractiveness, but baldness does. So the number that people should pay attention to is not the age in years, but the Norwood level.

You are very lucky that you found somebody who loves you with your baldness. I'm hopefully going to do fine with the system and then be mentally and psychologically done with baldness.
Not to put you on a downer but once you get your system, height and ethnicity will go against you

I get less opportunities than my write friends with hair just because of ethnicity and I am tall , full set of hair

one guy I know , white European, banging new women every week

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Not to put you on a downer but once you get your system, height and ethnicity will go against you

I get less opportunities than my write friends with hair just because of ethnicity and I am tall , full set of hair

one guy I know , white European, banging new women every week
I never wanted to be like you or this European guy. I just want to be done with all this baldness misery firstly and settle down secondly. I just want to always be doing better than myself one year ago. It doesn't or shouldn't matter to me how others are doing.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never wanted to be like you or this European guy. I just want to be done with all this baldness misery firstly and settle down secondly. I just want to always be doing better than myself one year ago. It doesn't or shouldn't matter to me how others are doing.

yeah I think once you get your system , your odds should improve . You should be able to find a single woman to be with.

ive had plenty of opportunities to settle with very average looking women