The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s significantly more potent than RU - but we still have yet to see studies proving it’s effectiveness or anecdotes from people experimenting with it. Binding affinity isn’t the only thing that matters.
so what else matters? with agonists there is affinity(how much force attraction is there between the ligand and the receptor) and efficiency(with the induced conformational changes of the ligand receptor complex how many of the receptor related genes are going to get transcriped, how kuch of the receptor is activated), this combined is potency of the agonist. with an antagonist it seems to me that the only important thing is binding affinity and complete imabikity of the complex to bind to a promotor element.

concentration is also important of course. if i recall correctly RU is delivered in a 5% concentration? is pyralutamide the same concentration?

i also wonder since many have reported sexual sides on RU why would this not happen on pyr if the affinity is higher and the concentration is the same?

BigBadBaldie

My Regimen
Reaction score
so what else matters? with agonists there is affinity(how much force attraction is there between the ligand and the receptor) and efficiency(with the induced conformational changes of the ligand receptor complex how many of the receptor related genes are going to get transcriped, how kuch of the receptor is activated), this combined is potency of the agonist. with an antagonist it seems to me that the only important thing is binding affinity and complete imabikity of the complex to bind to a promotor element.

concentration is also important of course. if i recall correctly RU is delivered in a 5% concentration? is pyralutamide the same concentration?

i also wonder since many have reported sexual sides on RU why would this not happen on pyr if the affinity is higher and the concentration is the same?
No if it’s much more potent the dose you’ll have to use is much smaller. People on group buys are talking about using something like 0.05mg compared to RU where doses are much higher.

I would be sceptical about anyones reports on RU to be honest. There’s a few people on this forum that really know what they are talking about so maybe seek out their experiences with it but obviously any drug in this category could have sexual sides but kintor have said they haven’t seen side effects.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No if it’s much more potent the dose you’ll have to use is much smaller. People on group buys are talking about using something like 0.05mg compared to RU where doses are much higher.

I would be sceptical about anyones reports on RU to be honest. There’s a few people on this forum that really know what they are talking about so maybe seek out their experiences with it but obviously any drug in this category could have sexual sides but kintor have said they haven’t seen side effects.

i would nog take their word for it. merck studies also showed very rare sexual sides and no permanent issues, no depression sides in their first fda trial. andthey are not a chinese company known for making their data seem better than it it(kintor covid studies), as long as there is no mechanism for why it should not go systemic i am very sceptic

BigBadBaldie

My Regimen
Reaction score
i would nog take their word for it. merck studies also showed very rare sexual sides and no permanent issues, no depression sides in their first fda trial. andthey are not a chinese company known for making their data seem better than it it(kintor covid studies), as long as there is no mechanism for why it should not go systemic i am very sceptic
Agreed - they recently got caught lying about the effectiveness of a covid drug that they had in development. Definitely best to just wait and see but it’s still probably one of the more promising upcoming treatments in my opinion.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
look at this forum, the first few pages. it is one of the promising treatmenrs because there are not many pipelined drugs at all. its basically just kintor that could be reacheable in the next 5 years for US market apporval, everything else is a decade away, peobablx more. completely ridiculous, if you told that to people here iver the years, e. g in 2010 they would not believe it

BigBadBaldie

My Regimen
Reaction score
look at this forum, the first few pages. it is one of the promising treatmenrs because there are not many pipelined drugs at all. its basically just kintor that could be reacheable in the next 5 years for US market apporval, everything else is a decade away, peobablx more. completely ridiculous, if you told that to people here iver the years, e. g in 2010 they would not believe it
Yeah the whole “a cure is just 5 years away” thing is a meme now. We’re still stuck using the same sh*t people 20 years ago used.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah the whole “a cure is just 5 years away” thing is a meme now. We’re still stuck using the same sh*t people 20 years ago used.
Based on the quality of your posts, I would not rely on your opinion as the definitive answer. Everything you say on this page as been refuted in the last 79 pages of posts. Do you have Alzheimer?

BigBadBaldie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Based on the quality of your posts, I would not rely on your opinion as the definitive answer. Everything you say on this page as been refuted in the last 79 pages of posts. Do you have Alzheimer?
Never said my answer was definitive. What treatment has been approved for hairloss since finasteride?
Easy to criticise when you hide all your posts.

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did that because some moron with schizophrenia was spending their time going to each of my post and unliking them, in a way of disapproving of my opinion. What a strong argument this person was making. Some people don't just need hair treatment, they need mental therapy too.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think anyone is hyped for Breezula - I’d be happy if it got approved soon though as it’s just another option in the very limited arsenal of hairloss treatments with any efficacy.
You are losing all your credibility by posting stuff like that. And doing this in the Research section is inconsiderate too.

Last edited:

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are losing all your credibility by posting stuff like that. And doing this in the Research section is inconsiderate too.
i mean it is indeed not very promising. insane if you think how long it dates back. to me, this and replicel rch-01 are the greatest dissapointments we have experienced

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any updates on CB? Was really interested given WinLevi FDA approval… still apply the cream at hairline but expectations are low as it’s 1%.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any updates on CB? Was really interested given WinLevi FDA approval… still apply the cream at hairline but expectations are low as it’s 1%.
We have discord GB for way stronger drugs like KX-826(Pyri), UT-34(AR degrader) and more and you are using weak acne cream?