The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

adamhs

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
CB works for me, obliterates my itch and shedding on 5% twice daily. I only tried it for 2 weeks though until I ran out. I also started getting sides towards the end: insomnia, lethargy, generally feeling tired as hell. Looked like what you'd get from a HPA axis dysfunction as a result of higher cortisol levels.

I wanna try it again on a lower dose and maybe a different vehicle. I was using minoxidil which *might* explain why I got sides since water reacts with it to produce the cortexolene metabolite which is what causes the sides.

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
CB works for me, obliterates my itch and shedding on 5% twice daily. I only tried it for 2 weeks though until I ran out. I also started getting sides towards the end: insomnia, lethargy, generally feeling tired as hell. Looked like what you'd get from a HPA axis dysfunction as a result of higher cortisol levels.

I wanna try it again on a lower dose and maybe a different vehicle. I was using minoxidil which *might* explain why I got sides since water reacts with it to produce the cortexolene metabolite which is what causes the sides.
I bet if the HPA thing was not mentioned nobody would experience those sides. i want to know how many would report having an itchy *** if casiopea mentioned that as a side in the study

adamhs

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bet if the HPA thing was not mentioned nobody would experience those sides. i want to know how many would report having an itchy *** if casiopea mentioned that as a side in the study
Nah the sides were real, it's incredibly obvious because you feel physically sick, it's not like most AA sides.

I'd be surprised if most of the issues in this thread would occur from using pure CB though. Kane's known for shipping impure CB, and he runs all the major suppliers (anagen, science.bio, chemyo). One guy on HairLossTalk.com used Wuhan CB and was told his blood had heavy metals in it after he had to go to the ER after using it, so wouldn't surprise me at all if Kane CB caused the sides in here.

What we need is someone with tested CB, using a proper vehicle at a normal dose to report sides. But it's going to be tough to find that.

adamhs

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used some CB recently bought and tested some CB, 7.5%. I used barely any, only a few drops, and had heart palpitations and chest pain for 6 hours following, and a reduction in scalp itch. Am I just extremely sensitive to it or something? It takes around 8 hours for the molecule to degrade into its harmless metabolite. I might try a 1% solution at some point, but not any time soon.

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Amazing no-one has noted this is out already, although it's for acne. It's a cream that doesn't go systemic, a stronger application is being developed for androgenetic alopecia. Suppose I marched into a doctor's office and told them I wanted to try the acne cream for hair loss...?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
At 10 times less the dosage needed for hair follicle? I think you would sound really stupid.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only person I recall having results from CB is El Duterino and his hair loss is not aggressive.
Jesus. HOW THE HELL buying homemade stuff on blackmarket have any validation with real product ?! Stop the false idea that you are getting the right thing .

BigBadBaldie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only person I recall having results from CB is El Duterino and his hair loss is not aggressive.
Well hardly anyone on here has tried it - an even smaller percentage are probably using an adequate amount and formulating it in the correct manner. Most people on here just dump whatever powder into minoxidil and expect it to work…

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did CB for 2 months. exactly at the patent dosage with same vehicle . Cost was very high. but that's not important. I was ready to pay for anything that could work. 7.5% bid was my dosage at 2ml. Results were disappointing. I lost ground on RU gains. I went back to RU after 8 weeks. CB is still in my freezer.

BigBadBaldie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did CB for 2 months. exactly at the patent dosage with same vehicle . Cost was very high. but that's not important. I was ready to pay for anything that could work. 7.5% bid was my dosage at 2ml. Results were disappointing. I lost ground on RU gains. I went back to RU after 8 weeks. CB is still in my freezer.
That sucks. I’ve seen you have a lot of experience with hairloss stuff. I saw in the studies around 1/3rd of people didn’t respond to CB. It’s disappointing considering the high cost.
Having said that I stand by what I said in my previous point. I think lots of people in this forum aren’t using stuff appropriately. They just dump stuff in minoxidil and hope for the best.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hands on experience for the last 3 years only. I don't try to save a penny by using mice dosage vs human dosage. I try to go by the patent, trials and other things that bring the tests closer to what the intent is. As soon as you try to optimize and cut corners at the beginning, it is a waste and as you said, people conclude it's not working. Which doesn't bring any advantages trying it in the first place.

if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen

Last edited:

BigBadBaldie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've lost all interest in Breezula. I'm now focused on Kintor's new topical treatment.
I don’t think anyone is hyped for Breezula - I’d be happy if it got approved soon though as it’s just another option in the very limited arsenal of hairloss treatments with any efficacy.