The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

zero0x

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi All, I use Toppik daily. So should I was my hair before CB application or its OK to do it on top of Toppik? Not sure if Toppik can can cause any absorption issues.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi All, I use Toppik daily. So should I was my hair before CB application or its OK to do it on top of Toppik? Not sure if Toppik can can cause any absorption issues.
Are you asking if you can apply toppik after using ru? Sure once it absorbs. I don't use toppik so not sure.

EDIT: wash. Ok. Yes wash and dry before cb then wait till absorbs then apply toppik

zero0x

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I apply CB at night so there is Toppik residue left from morning. Will wash with water.

zero0x

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont see any progress pics, so here's mine.
CB started : June 28 2021
CB source: anageninc
Stack: minoxidil, Stemox, Microneedling

I will update results after 2.5g of CB done or after 2 months.

Attachments

• qxG8d9u.jpg
    qxG8d9u.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 226

vandun3

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont see any progress pics, so here's mine.
CB started : June 28 2021
CB source: anageninc
Stack: minoxidil, Stemox, Microneedling

I will update results after 2.5g of CB done or after 2 months.
Update?

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
if i was the ceo of cassiopea i would stop operation immediately. they are the italian replicel, this product is a failure before it launched, not free of side effects, barely if any results after 12 years, will cost 1k per year, you have to apply twice a day probably high amounts if you have high Norwood increasing chance of sides

this once was a very promising drug that was called a finasteride replacer but in the end nobody gets any results, it cannot deliver and they will not make any money off of it. i think its likely rhsy will not even try to get this to market anymore and abort phase 3 e. g. would serve their finances betted in the end

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only person I recall having results from CB is El Duterino and his hair loss is not aggressive.

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only person I recall having results from CB is El Duterino and his hair loss is not aggressive.
i feel so bad for cassiopea. seriously. they were so excited and so was everyone waiting for it for literal decades. now they have an ineffective expensive drug that you have to apply twice a day worse in every aspect than anything on the market. praised as the anti androgen that would reshape the landscape, even respected dermatologists szggesting this is a break through. i find it honestly depressing not just for me but everyone involved with the company as well

CB was so good on paper. it was so good in the first trial at 6 months. i dont understand what was happening after that, clearly it is a potent AA, it got to the follicles. im afraid this can be bad news for other topical agents going the androgen route

Last edited: