The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
- Addresses hair loss in a different pathway than finasteride/dutasteride/minoxidil
- Anecdotally rare incidents of side effects
- Expensive
- Likely less efficacious compared to RU and some other antiandrogens

Last edited:

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Read up until page 25 of this thread and is very interesting to hear all of your experience with CB.

I recently ordered 12 grams of it and will begin using it shortly after my current preliminary experiments come to an end.

I was wondering if someone can give me a 2-3 sentence summary of the CB "consensus" of this thread.

I've read that some people in here were able to maintain and get marginal regrowth.

Also, others like @tgfbeta had some severe side effects from CB, for which I'm really sorry and can only empathise with. Hopefully, you managed to fully recover.

Have any of the long-term CB users in here experienced the speculated AR upregulation, resulting in worsening effects?

Thank you.
There is no reason to believe that CB was actually the cause of any severe sides, nor upregulation. When a user tests the same sourced CB and it comes back at 50% pure, pretty fair to assume that what people have been using isn't what you'd get from the actual product if it were from a pharmacy.

whitecoatblackhat

My Regimen
Reaction score
- Addresses hair loss in a different pathway than finasteride/dutasteride/minoxidil
- Anecdotally rare incidents of side effects
- Expensive

Thank you for the summary. Much appreciated.

Yes, I'm very aware of CB's mechanism of action, i.e AR receptor antagonist, and how it differs from the 5AR antagonists like finasteride/dutasteride and growth agonists such as minoxidil.

I was more keen to understand whether this speculated "AR upregulation" holds any real-world merit.

And it's actually not that expensive assuming you buy it from China.

whitecoatblackhat

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no reason to believe that CB was actually the cause of any severe sides, nor upregulation. When a user tests the same sourced CB and it comes back at 50% pure, pretty fair to assume that what people have been using isn't what you'd get from the actual product if it were from a pharmacy.

Thanks for the reply.

I must've missed this part. So someone purchased CB from the same supplier that @tgfbeta used, then tested it and it came out to be only 50% pure?

If that's the case, I thoroughly agree with what you're saying.

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes if I recall it was less than 50% pure.
Thanks for the reply.

I must've missed this part. So someone purchased CB from the same supplier that @tgfbeta used, then tested it and it came out to be only 50% pure?

If that's the case, I thoroughly agree with what you're saying.
No it wasn't from the same source (ie science.bio) however it was from another 3rd party website (kane I believe), which showed <50% purity of CB. It's always tricky when dealing with these sites because you can't confidently say what ingredients are in these supposed products.

whitecoatblackhat

My Regimen
Reaction score
No it wasn't from the same source (ie science.bio) however it was from another 3rd party website (kane I believe), which showed <50% purity of CB. It's always tricky when dealing with these sites because you can't confidently say what ingredients are in these supposed products.

Got it. Thanks.

Interesting because I've heard other similar anecdotes about Kane consistently selling subpar products.

I definitely agree that there is a substantial risk when dealing with the grey market, unless you test the compounds in a 3rd-party lab which has all the necessary credentials.

I trust my source and have bought a few extremely high-quality APIs from them, however, it's my first time purchasing CB.

Did anyone disclose the HPLC testing parameters for CB here?

I saw them being discussed at the beginning of the thread.

I would preferably want to test it.

Thanks.

whitecoatblackhat

My Regimen
Reaction score
No but I want to if there is a reliable source I wouldn't have to test every time I bought.

I can share with you my supplier, they're on Alibaba. I'm just not sure what the policies of this forum are regarding sharing suppliers/websites.

However, I can't vouch for them regarding CB, though. Haven't tested it. It's still in transit.

Plus, with the recent Alibaba ban on pharmaceuticals which commenced on 28th April, all pharmaceuticals and peptides will be removed from Alibaba, from what I understand, by the end of May.

I have the contact info of all of my Alibaba suppliers and I can talk to them directly without having to go through Alibaba, but Alibaba provided at least a thin veil of legitimacy and protection and held the suppliers to certain "quality standards".

Without this who knows how low the quality of all hair loss APIs will plummet.

I do have a few reliable suppliers on madeinchina as well, but unfortunately, you can't buy some of the more niche hair APIs there.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah yes the ol' reliable Alibaba sellers LOL

Kane and friends are chinese resellers. They're likely sourcing from the same labs, or similar ones.

whitecoatblackhat

My Regimen
Reaction score
PITA if it sends any of them out of business... Do you have any ideas how to keep the legit ones in the loop?

e.g. a Reddit thread, a discord, etc?

I spoke with all of my suppliers (11 in total) and most of them said that they will move to madeinchina.

Also, get their contacts (email, whatsapp, skype, website, etc.) while you still can. Just in case.

Also, for the bigger suppliers who are actual manufacturers themselves, Alibaba isn't the end all be all. They have a big offline market in China, so they will be fine.

whitecoatblackhat

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah yes the ol' reliable Alibaba sellers LOL

Kane and friends are chinese resellers. They're likely sourcing from the same labs, or similar ones.

No sh*t sherlock.

99% of people who buy from Kane, Anageninc, etc. are aware that these are simple resellers who "test" each batch.
People buy from them because of their professed reputation and ample social proof. That's it.
This is so obvious that we don't even waste time mentioning it.

I've personally never bought from them. I buy from my own suppliers and test my own batches.

Regarding the Alibaba sellers, you're acting like there are a plethora of pharma-grade sellers throughout the EU and US from which people can readily purchase APIs like CB-03-01, peptides, etc.

You understand that China is the only place that sells these things to the public, right?

Plus, there are some exceptional Chinese manufacturers who deliver 99.8 - 99.9% purity products, similar (if not better) than those at Sigma.

As long as you have some foresight and test each batch, there are 0 problems buying from Alibaba.

Some of my Alibaba suppliers have been more reliable than Amazon, in terms of quality, speed of delivery and customer service.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read up until page 25 of this thread and is very interesting to hear all of your experience with CB.

I recently ordered 12 grams of it and will begin using it shortly after my current preliminary experiments come to an end.

I was wondering if someone can give me a 2-3 sentence summary of the CB "consensus" of this thread.

I've read that some people in here were able to maintain and get marginal regrowth.

Also, others like @tgfbeta had some severe side effects from CB, for which I'm really sorry and can only empathise with. Hopefully, you managed to fully recover.

Have any of the long-term CB users in here experienced the speculated AR upregulation, resulting in worsening effects?

Thank you.

The summary on CB, to my mind, is:

- Can you avoid the presumed AR upregulation problem by cycling on and off CB? That's one of the questions.
- What's the deal with the HPA suppression?
1) Why did the winlevi trial which used 1% CB cause it, while the much larger Breezula trials which used higher concentrations didn't?
2) Assuming HPA IS a possible risk, how big of a risk is it? What IS HPA suppression? What kinda damage can it do?
- Not true that CB completely metabolizes, it reaches a steady level in blood after a while, which isn't necessarily a problem, since it doesn't seem to cause any notable sides, except maybe HPA suppression

zero0x

My Regimen
Reaction score
I Ordered 3g CB from Anagenic and Stemox from Ebay. Planning to use either stemox or Polmos Rectified spirit as the vehicle. Will post pics and progress soon. Also started Avmacol and Procyanidin B2 (apple extract) this week.

zero0x

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi All, I received my CB and stemox yesterday. So 95% ABV is prohibited in California and other states wont ship here. Can I use Everclear 120 which is 60% ABV as a vehicle? Saw it available in Bevmo.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just buy some denaturated 90/96° Ethanol, it's often ethanol+Kamphor. Just be sure there isn't methanol in it.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi All, I received my CB and stemox yesterday. So 95% ABV is prohibited in California and other states wont ship here. Can I use Everclear 120 which is 60% ABV as a vehicle? Saw it available in Bevmo.
I used CB in a Stemoxydine vehicle a few years ago. I had the worst bout of insomnia ever and no positive result hair wise. You ought to mimic the vehicle in the clinical trial(s). I believe it was ethanol, PG and transcutol in a 1:1:1 ratio.

Seeñor Pelitos

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t use cb but thats the same problem I have with too. I use the everclear 120 as a vehicle maybe it’s not strong enough to penetrate well. It could be the reason why I get very mild results from topicals and very mild side effects if any. It also doesn’t fully dissolve my ru.

zero0x

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just buy some denaturated 90/96° Ethanol, it's often ethanol+Kamphor. Just be sure there isn't methanol in it.
Thanks. Ordered Medical Grade Ethanol - 95% Ethyl Alcohol - for Hand Sanitizer Production from Amazon.