The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did Mustang's test show that Kane's CB was impure? I personally wouldn't put a drug in my system from some 3rd Party website. I'm sure if CB had this type of adverse reaction, they would state it in their trials as well as it being not FDA approved because it's aimed at teenagers as well as women. Cassiopea stated that they had no serious adverse reactions, I feel once the drug comes out and people try it we will have a better gauge on whether it produces systemic side effects or not.

Yes if I recall it was less than 50% pure.

jd_uk

Reaction score
Winlevi is available for purchase. 288 dollars for 30 grams at my pharmacy jesus
What does 30 grams works out as in terms of days of use (for the acne cream)?

Would be good if it could be compounded at a higher % for hair loss at an ok price. But I do have some concerns about side effects of this even now after speaking to someone who said that it crashed their endocrine system.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
science.bio
You didn't get CB. God knows what you slathered on your head.

And what does your urologist know about an unreleased drug with no use case within the purview of urology? My dermatologist conducted the winlevi trials and didn't even know what vehicle it was in. He also told me microneedling can't work for hair loss because the needles don't reach the follicle. I guarantee you the urologist never heard of it, googled it, saw it was a SAA, and riffed from there. Doctors are idiots in general. The metabolites of CB are not AAs.

oddmood

My Regimen
Reaction score
From their presentations Winlevi will be sold as a 60gram tube. not 30 or 90.
Also from their financial reports, they estimated winlevi will cost 500-600$ per year and breezula ~1300$. So, 60grams of winlevi will cost 50-60 per month and breezula 100-120$.

Also in their final presentation from 25.03.2021 they show a before/after from breezula trials. That photo looks like a classic minoxidil before/after with almost no gains in front only back/vertex.

Attachments

• breez.png
    breez.png
    187.7 KB · Views: 180

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also from their financial reports, they estimated winlevi will cost 500-600$ per year and breezula ~1300$. So, 60grams of winlevi will cost 50-60 per month and breezula 100-120$.

Also in their final presentation from 25.03.2021 they show a before/after from breezula trials. That photo looks like a classic minoxidil before/after with almost no gains in front only back/vertex.
It’s supposedly supposed to be as effective as finasteride which is nothing more than a maintainer with little hair growth. Use breezula for however long then switch to GT20029

jd_uk

Reaction score

Not an encouraging pic if that's the best they had. Hair looks possibly slightly different length and maybe brushed forward to cover some thinning too.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score

The cream isn't being used at the front for the trials. neither was minoxidil. Saying that there is "no gains" doesn't apply.

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s supposedly supposed to be as effective as finasteride which is nothing more than a maintainer with little hair growth. Use breezula for however long then switch to GT20029
Yeah let's hope is that it synergizes efficaciously with the whole kitchen sink (oral dutasteride, minoxidil, tret, microneedle, etc).

I think if this and samumed give just maintenance individually we could hit that escape velocity of maintaining till pyrilutamide -> gt20029/Bayer/KY.

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah let's hope is that it synergizes efficaciously with the whole kitchen sink (oral dutasteride, minoxidil, tret, microneedle, etc).

I think if this and samumed give just maintenance individually we could hit that escape velocity of maintaining till pyrilutamide -> gt20029/Bayer/KY.
I would say if need be have a hair transplant, use breezula (probably comes out end of 2022/2033)with minoxidil/samumed. There’s also oliX and aneira which shows promise. And of course there’ll be pyrilutamide + gt20029.

But my hope is that Stemson will release 2025/2026 based off of the science + well funding, this is the first I’ve ever been cautiously optimistic. And the goal is to maintain until then, I’m guessing the price range will be $50K-$60K for hair regeneration.

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very interesting, but probably 5 years off from being available if not more??
The introduced pyrilutamide, another ant androgen in 2018 which has done phase 1 in USA but is going to finish phase 2 in China. So I suspect GT20029 will quickly go through the trials and will be available in China sooner which you can buy from the right source.

Finasteridegyno

My Regimen
Reaction score

1300$ for this sh*t?! It does nothing, it can give sides, and cost so much?!

whitecoatblackhat

My Regimen
Reaction score
Read up until page 25 of this thread and is very interesting to hear all of your experience with CB.

I recently ordered 12 grams of it and will begin using it shortly after my current preliminary experiments come to an end.

I was wondering if someone can give me a 2-3 sentence summary of the CB "consensus" of this thread.

I've read that some people in here were able to maintain and get marginal regrowth.

Also, others like @tgfbeta had some severe side effects from CB, for which I'm really sorry and can only empathise with. Hopefully, you managed to fully recover.

Have any of the long-term CB users in here experienced the speculated AR upregulation, resulting in worsening effects?

Thank you.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
- Addresses hair loss in a different pathway than finasteride/dutasteride/minoxidil
- Anecdotally rare incidents of side effects
- Expensive
- Likely less efficacious compared to RU and some other antiandrogens

Last edited:

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Read up until page 25 of this thread and is very interesting to hear all of your experience with CB.

I recently ordered 12 grams of it and will begin using it shortly after my current preliminary experiments come to an end.

I was wondering if someone can give me a 2-3 sentence summary of the CB "consensus" of this thread.

I've read that some people in here were able to maintain and get marginal regrowth.

Also, others like @tgfbeta had some severe side effects from CB, for which I'm really sorry and can only empathise with. Hopefully, you managed to fully recover.

Have any of the long-term CB users in here experienced the speculated AR upregulation, resulting in worsening effects?

Thank you.
There is no reason to believe that CB was actually the cause of any severe sides, nor upregulation. When a user tests the same sourced CB and it comes back at 50% pure, pretty fair to assume that what people have been using isn't what you'd get from the actual product if it were from a pharmacy.