The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

bulli103

Reaction score
in combination with finasteride and minoxidil also only 3 % once a day is enough, to work much better than ru 8 %

bulli103

Reaction score
i use finasteride / minoxidil since about 15 years..i think.....ru i started 4 years ago.....cb sice 1 year.......in the trials they use cb only..no combination with minoxidil and finasteride...

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
The best is cocktail but the application of various drugs need to be timed wisely not to counteract right away.

baldcel503

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is going to be prohibitively expensive for 99% of bluepilled 'just shave it bros' normies, only people like us will buy it. Unless somehow there will be generics that aren't made from dried chinese grandpa urine and bought for bitcoin, but i think patent protects Cassiopeia from this?.

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless you live in Antarctica, China dominates the industry so accept this has a fact. Next, I test all the stuff I am getting and it always comes back with higher purity than advertised. If you are ready to play Russian roulette buy from cheap unrated vendors. Finally, I agree this is expensive but I put myself in a mindset where keeping my mane has become part of my spending. If you have other financial priorities, then act responsibility and realise the cost and time investments.

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless you live in Antarctica, China dominates the industry so accept this has a fact. Next, I test all the stuff I am getting and it always comes back with higher purity than advertised. If you are ready to play Russian roulette buy from cheap unrated vendors. Finally, I agree this is expensive but I put myself in a mindset where keeping my mane has become part of my spending. If you have other financial priorities, then act responsibility and realise the cost and time investments.

How do you test? Do you have the FTIR and HPLC equipment?

Last edited:

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m ready to hop on CB but I have just a few questions:
1. Is Kane shop a good place to buy from?
2. What is a good dose? (25mg? Daily)
3. Is Stemox a good vehicle?
I plan to needle to help absorption as well so I can use a lower dose like 25 mg a day if that’s good

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use CB twice a day. 7.5% 3mL since this follows the study

You can do 5% and 1-2mL if you are on a budget.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I wanted to get better coverage and I still wanted to use say 25 mg a day could I apply two mL of 12.5 mg or would that just make half as effective instead of just 25 mg in 1 mL

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
You would use 25mg a day even if diluted it in one liter of vehicle although you it would take longer to apply. Unlike you I would use 450mg.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
No it doesn't hurt. CB being less systemic you can even apply it after microneedling without getting sides.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn’t Stemox work like minoxidil where you can never stop using it? Would an alcohol vehicle work?
Stemox minoxidil whatever. CB is not a cure anyway so it's not a short term commitment. Beside I like the L'Oreal scent better as I am applying it in the morning

Last edited: